Start by marking “Tangled (Hello, Gorgeous! #3)” as Want to Read:
Tangled (Hello, Gorgeous! #3)

Tangled (Hello, Gorgeous! #3)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  9 reviews
When Mickey's friends Jonah and Eve start dating and a reality TV show takes over her mom's salon, Mickey feels left out of the limelight. But when she's caught on camera sharing confidential information, her life spins out of control. If only an intensive hair treatment could tame this mess!

Published September 15th 2011 by Grosset & Dunlap

To ask other readers questions about Tangled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled

Sylvia
I really love it. A perfect book for teenagers, about family, friendship, and finding your love.

It all started with 4 friends: Mickey, Eve, Kristen, and Lizbeth. They go to the same school and always together. Mickey has a best friend, Jonah, who is also her neighbor. One day, Mickey finds out that Jonah and Eve are going together. She thought she feels happy. How could she not? Both of her BFF are going out. She can't wait to hang out with them!

In the middle of that, a reality TV show comes to...more
Terry
Oct 15, 2011 Terry rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Tweens, Teens and YA Fiction lovers
Shelves: first-reads
This was a delightful, fun read, which I highly recommend for tweens/younger teens, and adults who love young adult fiction.

Thirteen year old "Mickey" is a well intentioned young lady, who is constantly getting herself into some sort of dilemna. Since the age of 13, she's been allowed to work in her mother's salon, "Hello, Gorgeous!". In Book 3 "Tangled", Mom's salon has been chosen to be featured on a reality salon makeover TV show...

I am not going to ruin this book for you by telling you all...more
Nancy S
This was a book I won thru Goodreads Giveaways.

Tangled is book# 3 in the Hello Gorgeous Series. It would have been better to read the series in order but it can stand alone.

It is easy to read and the characters are very likeable. Mickey's mother is the owner of a salon called Hello, Gorgeous! What her mother doesn't know is that Mickey submitted the salon to a reality TV show that takes over and improves hair salons.

Of course the salon is chosen for taping and Mickey's best friends Jonah and E...more
Karin
This is a sweet book (part of a series) about thirteen year old Mickey, her friends, and family. It's a book to recommend to young teens who aren't yet ready for, or don't enjoy, books that tackle the more "gritty" issues. I was pleased that, unlike a lot of tween series books, the writing quality was pretty good.
Gatha  G Namboothiri
This was a good,fun read.Although this book was the third part of a series,it was not that hard to follow because of its simplicity.Its about a girl,Mickey,whose mom runs a salon.

It was what you call a girly read.Boys and make-up and stuff.And since am not into that stuff much,it was not a brilliant book for me.But this was a simple read.Not a hectic book where we have to pay attention and we get nervous as to whats going to happen.I should have read this book some 5 yrs back.It was a bit too ch...more
Jennifer Ware
I received this book from goodreads.com. Absolutely adorable if you are a pre-teen and I have the perfect little girl to give this to for Christmas. I think I just might find the other 2 books to give her, too. It's a cute story, interesting characters and the vocabulary is just like the pre-teens in my life.
Annie
***SPOILERS***

This book was awesome. I loved how it made me feel like I was Mickey. But the fact that Eve seems to not even want to have their friendship back made me kinda sad. It was still a great read, though!!!
Dharsini Rangaswamy
I sooooooooo have to read this book!!!!!!!
Amanda
Apr 27, 2013 Amanda added it
Awesome, I guess :)
Sam
Sam is currently reading it
Jun 11, 2014
Amina Ahmed
Amina Ahmed marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Maddy
Maddy added it
Mar 28, 2014
Rosie Ehle
Rosie Ehle marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Fennie
Fennie marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Hhmh4
Hhmh4 added it
Feb 23, 2014
Briteny Frazier
Briteny Frazier marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Sydney Fenstermaker
Sydney Fenstermaker is currently reading it
Dec 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I write books and stuff for teens and tweens.

Author for celebrity chef and Food Network star Giada De Laurentiis' series, RECIPE FOR ADVENTURE, about how food can take you places, published by Penguin's Grosset & Dunlap. The books are, "Naples!" "Paris!" "Hong Kong!" and "New Orleans!"

HELLO, GORGEOUS! is a series about a well-intentioned blabbermouth who works at her mom's hair salon. The book...more
More about Taylor Morris...
Class Favorite BFF Breakup Blowout (Hello, Gorgeous!, #1) Foiled (Hello, Gorgeous!, #2) Total Knockout: Tale of an Ex-Class President