Start by marking “My First New Testament Bible Stories [With CD (Audio)]” as Want to Read:
My First New Testament Bible Stories [With CD (Audio)]

My First New Testament Bible Stories [With CD (Audio)]

Written especially for young children, these classic New Testament introduce children to the Bible in a fun way! Learning each Bible story is paired with singing a complementary Bible Song! Each captivating story emphasizes a lesson so parents and children can discuss life applications. Easy to understand text, simple truths and upbeat songs makes this collection perfect ...more
Board Books, 26 pages
Published by Twin Sisters Productions (first published January 1st 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about My First New Testament Bible Stories [With CD (Audio)]

Gail Welborn
May 11, 2011 Gail Welborn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews

My First Old Testament Bible Stories, Board Book and Music CD Set, Hardcover, Twin Sisters Publications, 2010, 32 Pages, Ages 0-12, ISBN-13: 978-1599226132, 12.99

My First Old Testament Bible stories characterize twelve Old Testament stories in the same fashion as those in My First New Testament Bible stories did. These too are imaginative—captivating—upbeat and affordable with stories and sing-along songs created especially for children by Kim Mitzo Thompson and Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand.

Eleven c
Gail Welborn
May 11, 2011 Gail Welborn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
My First New Testament Bible Stories, Board Book and Music CD Set, by Kim Thompson and Karen Hilderbrand, Illustrated by Mernie Gallagher-Cole, Hardcover, Twin Sisters Publications, 2010, 26 Pages, ISBN-13: 978-1599226149, Ages 0-12, $12.99

Imaginative—captivating—upbeat and affordable only begins to describe this fun board book and sing-along CD of classic New Testament Bible stories created especially for children by Kim Mitzo Thompson and Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand.

Eleven Bible stories begin wit
Apple-may Corley
Apple-may Corley rated it it was amazing
Apple-may Corley
Apple-may Corley rated it it was amazing
Red
Red rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2012
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Ceejay Mizzi
Ceejay Mizzi marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Arden Malinis
Arden Malinis marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Twin sisters Kim Mitzo Thompson and Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand write educational children's books and music together as Twin Sisters Productions.
More about Twin Sisters Productions...