Start by marking “Bye, Bye Virginity” as Want to Read:
Bye, Bye Virginity

Bye, Bye Virginity

3.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  500 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Stasee is your typical shy, quiet teenage girl until the night her brother's best friend Damen Hurtz decides to finally acknowledge her existence. In a desperate attempt to gain his acceptance she allows him to take the one thing every girl values most...her virginity. After that night, Damen constantly begins accepting her while they're alone and then rejecting her in fro ...more
Published April 15th 2010 by Createspace (first published March 31st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Bye, Bye Virginity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bye, Bye Virginity

Zia
Jun 07, 2014 Zia rated it did not like it
Angel
Jan 16, 2013 Angel rated it did not like it
I didn't even finish the book. I don't like not finishing a book - but I CAN'T finish this one.

The summary looks promising but.. that's that. I hate how everything else happens. The characters are whack. Especially Stasee - I think that's her name (I already forgot her name). Unless she's a 'slut' underneath her quiet facade, the story won't make sense. No girl can change like that over a day. No girl can be like 'ooooh i'll change, i'll make him jealous blah blah blah' instantly. Just.. no.
Orangecow22
Jun 19, 2014 Orangecow22 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Okay, so the title is definatly missreading you might think not to read it because of the title which I get I almost didnt but I am so glad I did. I know the title makes it seem like it would be about that but it's really not. I loved the book its one of my favorites and you should no doubt about it read this book. It's a really sweet book and pretty sure I was tearing up like the whole end of the story.
Mjvcc145
Dec 03, 2011 Mjvcc145 rated it really liked it
I read this from my ipod in a day on wattpad.com...i very much liked it actually! It was good:) it made me feel like i was in the book & i felt everything that was going on. It was so sad at times! but idk i just really liked it^^ yeahhhh, the story might be a little "typical" but it has its really unexpected twists & makes you want to keep reading if you stop. Very recommended for girls in highschool!
Donna
Nov 02, 2011 Donna rated it liked it
I read this online at wattpad.com on recommendation from some high school junior girls. I am happy to see that it now has a hard copy too. It is a typical teen novel, but surprisingly a good read for me too. The novel seems to have been written by someone who has experience as a teenaged girl. The scenarios she describes are relevant for most teens today.
Sylvia Melton
Nov 22, 2014 Sylvia Melton rated it really liked it
My friend introduced me to Wattpad about four years ago and told me this was an amazing read, so I read a few chapters. But I never got far into it for some reason. Recently, another friend reminded me of the app and I decided to search for the book (yes it was so memorable so far on that after four years I still could name the title). I started it yesterday, possibly the day before, and finished it this afternoon. The beginning was kind of slow to me, but that's probably because I don't read a ...more
James McM
Aug 19, 2014 James McM rated it it was ok
I thought this book was bad but I gave it two stars because it was unintentionally funny and entertaining.
Sara
Jul 24, 2014 Sara rated it liked it
Shelves: on-wattpad
This review may contain spoilers!

Awww this was so cute! Stasee and Damen are soooo cute!
Okay, my forst impression of Damen was "Dude, he's a dumbass jerk!" and thought the same about him for most of the story.
And my first impression of Stasee was "Jeez, she's so weak and gullible!" She fell for his lies and let him seduce her in, like, one minute time! She gave up her V card in a heratbeat! Wow! I was shocked, I admit! I was like WTF?!?!
Then when she became friends with Brandon and Karis I st
Aj
Feb 08, 2015 Aj rated it it was ok
Not the greatest book, but it's alright.
Not the greatest plot, but it's readable.
Not the greatest Grammer and spelling, but I hope it's fixed in the published edition.
Not the greatest characters. Stasee was annoying until she got in that coma. I liked the others though....
2 stars because I have a heart.

---------—------------------------—------------------—------------------—

(Woah it took me basically 2 years to finish this.
I don't even remember starting this in 2013. I thought I had started
Ann Tran
Jan 02, 2013 Ann Tran rated it really liked it
Don't be fooled by the title. This story isn't really "50 Shades of Grey" material, so don't fret. The plot was actually super sweet and I finished the whole book in four hours. That should tell you something.
Diane
Nov 23, 2011 Diane rated it it was amazing
I found this on wattpad a while back and loved it. The most of the minor characters are awesome like Brandon and Karis. And seeing the dynamics change between Stacee and Damen and the story is just one I love.
Carla Cabrera
Nov 04, 2012 Carla Cabrera rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wattpad
One of my favorite books on Wattpad.com
It was really touchy feeling for me and the conflict if the book was really good!
Emma Schouten
Aug 11, 2012 Emma Schouten rated it really liked it
I loved this book. I was lucky to find it on Wattpad and can't wait until I receive my copy in the mail!
Adrienne
Jun 20, 2012 Adrienne rated it liked it
Read this on Wattpad... it was pretty good, but I wish there was a little more character development
Hafsaah
Oct 31, 2013 Hafsaah rated it really liked it
this was one of my favorite books on wattpad it had everything that a short teen-romance story should have.
Margarita
Feb 04, 2013 Margarita rated it liked it
Read it on what pad and it was amazing! really good writers and stories on WATTPAD:D
kitty cué
Aug 04, 2012 kitty cué rated it really liked it
This book shouldn't be name like that. People get a bad impression and it's really good.
Kristen Rafaelle
Jan 26, 2013 Kristen Rafaelle rated it really liked it
Stasee's and Damen's story was nice but Karis and Brandon got me more.
Justine Helm
Sep 04, 2014 Justine Helm rated it it was amazing
I loved this book great job
Martha
Nov 22, 2015 Martha rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! I've read it 6 times and i cant stop reading it. It sends shivers down your spine and makes you feel really involved with the book. love the characters and you feel like you've known them all your life.
Jessi
Apr 12, 2016 Jessi rated it it was amazing
This book is highly addictive. "Bye, Bye Virginity" is filled with drama and excitement. It is one of my all-time favorite books, and should be on you "must read" list!
Vanesa Roque
Dec 26, 2015 Vanesa Roque rated it it was ok
i read this when i was thirteen and thought it had an amazing story, plot, and characters, but now, ehhh.
Ixel Allmon
Oct 31, 2015 Ixel Allmon rated it it was amazing
I LUV IT
Tuba Sayed
Aug 04, 2015 Tuba Sayed rated it did not like it
ewww
Iana Fields
Jun 15, 2016 Iana Fields rated it it was amazing
Very cute story, it had me crying (but I'm not going to say why)!
Tasha
Apr 05, 2015 Tasha rated it really liked it
Though simple it's entertaining and a fantastic read for a short plane ride. A great first story by an upcoming author. For sure someone to keep tabs on for future reads.
Gracey
Feb 08, 2013 Gracey rated it it was amazing
There is more depth to the story. :) I was also taken aback with the amazing plot, to those who just judge the book with it's title, then you're a one big ass. haha :) anyways, great job and thanks Krissy :))
Aleigha Collins
Oct 09, 2013 Aleigha Collins rated it it was amazing
Really good book seriously enjoyed it. It will make you frustrated and want to punch someone in the face. but by the end you will be inlove with it. I suggest you read it now.
Whine
Dec 05, 2012 Whine rated it did not like it
I've read this from wattpad.
The plot transition is just weird and too fast. Everything happens in 5 weeks, the 4 weeks is when Stasee's in coma. Go figure.
  • His Unmarked Territory
  • The Way He's Not
  • Bad Girl VS. The Player
  • The Virginity Game
  • Mate Or Not. You're Still A Jerk
  • Playing Evelyn
  • Believe Me, I'm Lying
  • Cupid's Granddaughter (Cupid #1)
  • Bad Boy Kisses