Bye, Bye Virginity

Bye, Bye Virginity

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  307 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Stasee is your typical shy, quiet teenage girl until the night her brother's best friend Damen Hurtz decides to finally acknowledge her existence. In a desperate attempt to gain his acceptance she allows him to take the one thing every girl values most...her virginity. After that night, Damen constantly begins accepting her while they're alone and then rejecting her in fro...more
Published April 1st 2010 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Bye, Bye Virginity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bye, Bye Virginity

Zia
Angel
I didn't even finish the book. I don't like not finishing a book - but I CAN'T finish this one.

The summary looks promising but.. that's that. I hate how everything else happens. The characters are whack. Especially Stasee - I think that's her name (I already forgot her name). Unless she's a 'slut' underneath her quiet facade, the story won't make sense. No girl can change like that over a day. No girl can be like 'ooooh i'll change, i'll make him jealous blah blah blah' instantly. Just.. no.
Orangecow22
Okay, so the title is definatly missreading you might think not to read it because of the title which I get I almost didnt but I am so glad I did. I know the title makes it seem like it would be about that but it's really not. I loved the book its one of my favorites and you should no doubt about it read this book. It's a really sweet book and pretty sure I was tearing up like the whole end of the story.
Mjvcc145
I read this from my ipod in a day on wattpad.com...i very much liked it actually! It was good:) it made me feel like i was in the book & i felt everything that was going on. It was so sad at times! but idk i just really liked it^^ yeahhhh, the story might be a little "typical" but it has its really unexpected twists & makes you want to keep reading if you stop. Very recommended for girls in highschool!
Donna
I read this online at wattpad.com on recommendation from some high school junior girls. I am happy to see that it now has a hard copy too. It is a typical teen novel, but surprisingly a good read for me too. The novel seems to have been written by someone who has experience as a teenaged girl. The scenarios she describes are relevant for most teens today.
Sara
This review may contain spoilers!

Awww this was so cute! Stasee and Damen are soooo cute!
Okay, my forst impression of Damen was "Dude, he's a dumbass jerk!" and thought the same about him for most of the story.
And my first impression of Stasee was "Jeez, she's so weak and gullible!" She fell for his lies and let him seduce her in, like, one minute time! She gave up her V card in a heratbeat! Wow! I was shocked, I admit! I was like WTF?!?!
Then when she became friends with Brandon and Karis I st...more
Ann Tran
Don't be fooled by the title. This story isn't really "50 Shades of Grey" material, so don't fret. The plot was actually super sweet and I finished the whole book in four hours. That should tell you something.
Diane
I found this on wattpad a while back and loved it. The most of the minor characters are awesome like Brandon and Karis. And seeing the dynamics change between Stacee and Damen and the story is just one I love.
Adrienne
Read this on Wattpad... it was pretty good, but I wish there was a little more character development
Amanda
The title makes it seem like a...racy book, but it's actually not. Kind of sweet, but still lacking.
Kristen Rafaelle De vera
Stasee's and Damen's story was nice but Karis and Brandon got me more.
Faith
The book started with what the title implies.
I don't think it was a good start at all. The girl barely talks to the guy and then she let him do -- that -- the first night he took notice of her. I mean, come on!
Then the next day, he acts like a jerk to her but after some sweet words and sweet gestures, she forgives him.
Then the next day, it happened again, but she still forgave him.
Then again, the next day.. Ugh.

This book was too fast. Most of the story happened only in a week or a couple of w...more
James McM
I thought this book was bad but I gave it two stars because it was unintentionally funny and entertaining.
Gracey
There is more depth to the story. :) I was also taken aback with the amazing plot, to those who just judge the book with it's title, then you're a one big ass. haha :) anyways, great job and thanks Krissy :))
Aleigha Collins
Really good book seriously enjoyed it. It will make you frustrated and want to punch someone in the face. but by the end you will be inlove with it. I suggest you read it now.
Whine
I've read this from wattpad.
The plot transition is just weird and too fast. Everything happens in 5 weeks, the 4 weeks is when Stasee's in coma. Go figure.
Carla Cabrera
One of my favorite books on Wattpad.com
It was really touchy feeling for me and the conflict if the book was really good!
Emma Schouten
I loved this book. I was lucky to find it on Wattpad and can't wait until I receive my copy in the mail!
Hafsaah
this was one of my favorite books on wattpad it had everything that a short teen-romance story should have.
Margarita
Read it on what pad and it was amazing! really good writers and stories on WATTPAD:D
kitty cué
This book shouldn't be name like that. People get a bad impression and it's really good.
Germaine Ann
It's was a very cute and sweet story of how a loner girl found her perfect happy ending.
Sheresa
I love this book!!! I have read it once before and I'm about to read it again!! <3
Sagar
A nice romantic book nothing too great but yeah just nice to be back in school days.
Esthefania Ortega
Well it has drama, lots of drama, love and that's all that I ask for! Good read;)
Sophie
One of the most remarkable stories I ever read. Only found on Wattpad.com.
Ayline Hoyos
Good book, I like the characters. very funny.
Iris
Read it on wattpad!!! Loved it! <3
Analysa
AMAZING BOOK! READ IT ON WATTPAD!
  • The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
  • Believe Me, I'm Lying
  • The Way He's Not
  • Illegal My Ass
  • My High School Life
  • For Hating Me You Sure Are Possessive
  • Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (Bad Boy Isn't My Type..., #1)
  • A and D
  • In 27 Days
  • My Wattpad Love
  • The Rented Husband
  • The Beach House
  • The Cellar (The Cellar, #1)
  • 548 Heartbeats