Start by marking “Peter and the Wolf (Symbiotic Mates #2)” as Want to Read:
Peter and the Wolf (Symbiotic Mates #2)

Peter and the Wolf (Symbiotic Mates #2)

This edition is no longer available. Author plans to release a new edition soon.

What happens when your blood adversary turns out to be your fated blood mate? Tyler tends bar at the Wolf Den to fill his lonely nights, but he still hasn't given up on finding a mate. He has his eye on Hunter, a pack enforcer, but the Lycan kills one of their pack and finds sanctuary in the Co
ebook, 1st edition, 198 pages
Published May 14th 2011 by Silver Publishing (first published May 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Peter and the Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peter and the Wolf

May 14, 2011 LaShonta rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-vamps, mm-shifters
Lexi Ander
May 14, 2011 Lexi Ander rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-shifters
I am sitting here at almost midnight trying to figure out how to put to words what I like about this book. I liked the first book in the series, a lot. I enjoyed the plot and the characters and when it was over I wanted to know more. What happened next? What new symptoms developed? Where were Hunter and Adrian going to hide? Would they be accepted by the vampires? Who was going to make the Alpha to pay for his treachery? Someone please kill him and replace him with someone smarter...and on and o ...more
May 15, 2011 Carole rated it it was amazing
Good followup. Peter and Tyler make a hot couple. Looking forward to book 3.
May 16, 2011 Meggie rated it it was ok
Shelves: shape-shifters
There is something off in this whole plot series, but I just don't know what. Anyway... the second book was okay, but idiotic, too!
Jul 30, 2011 Sair rated it did not like it
Jun 08, 2013 Ter marked it as nope-no-way
series not all M/M, so no thanks why bother... can't trust author not to mix m/f within her m/m stories.
Patti rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2011
Karen K
**3-3.5** Didn't get as hooked into this one as the first one. I think I just preferred the MCs in the other book.
Brenda (b)
I've consolidated my thoughts on books 2-6 in the series and posted it here: my review of Symbiotic Mates #6 - Lane and the Lycans.
Kelly rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2011
Allie rated it liked it
Aug 22, 2011
Jimmy Hanson
Oct 10, 2011 Jimmy Hanson rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m, 2011, shifter
The potential here was great, and I've always been excited about reading pairings that come from captor/captive beginnings. Here, though, all of the frustrating things from the first novel - the flimsy plot, shallow characters, ridiculous scenes, mediocre sex - continues in the second, x.2. To such a point that really, I kept stopping every other page to ask myself, 'why am I reading this?'
Pretty sad, for a novel that's only a little over 100 pages.

Valentina Heart
Not as good as the first one. The vampire Master is worse than the Alpha. There was too much sex for my taste, not to mention they got to that stage way too fast. As for the guys... The stage transitions in their relationship just weren't smooth enough and that made it less believable.
PaParanormalFan Renee
PaParanormalFan Renee rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2011
Miriam rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2011
Renee Howell
Renee Howell rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2011
Sarah rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2012
Vall rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 Lasha rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal

This series could be awesome...notice the could be, but seems to falter in a lack of complete characterizations and plot. The end was startling. It. Just. Ended. Plus the whole thing with the female shifter I saw coming a mile away from book one. I want to like this series, but so far not seeing the potential that I've seen in other of Ms. Stanley's books.
Miranda rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2012
LynnG rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2012
Ashlynn Monroe
Ashlynn Monroe rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2012
If the author has focused on the romantic thread and not the ideology gave moonlighted would read it.
2.5 *
Futrzu rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2013
Mar 18, 2014 Francie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved loved this book!!!!
Donna rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2014
May 19, 2015 CB rated it it was amazing
This was a hard one to rate. It jumped around from 1 Star to 5 Stars - see below if you want to know why.

Overall, this is an entertaining and unique series about vampires and wolf shifters, which I really enjoyed. I read books 1-7, which are all that are out so far. I'm glad I already had them all because it was only through Book 7 that all the MC's were left without any main open issues. If you stop at Book #6 - then you would have a group of MC's still separated and I, personally, would have b
This book made me so angry...

It was so incredibly stupid and underdeveloped I was fuming when I finished. But I finished it so maybe I should give the author credit for that. I was hoping till the end that the characters will start making a lick of sense.

They didn't.

(view spoiler)
Noemi De'owl
Noemi De'owl rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
another - no - this cant be the end of the book - cut off

really .... really

One more and if it does not get better I'm jumping ship, glad I only got the first 3 and not the whole set
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Push Pull (Wolf Town, #2)
  • Shades of Black (Fatefully Yours #5)
  • Blood Trinity (Neo's Realm, #2)
  • Shane's Fury (Lost Shifters #10)
  • Their Dragon (North American Dragon #3)
  • Love Sexy (True Blood Mate, #3)
  • Samhain's Kiss (Blood, Moon and Sun, #2)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • A Royal Bind (Changing Moon, #2)
  • Were Lost  (Were Chronicles #1)
  • A Prophecy of Destiny (Ancient Prophecy, #1)
  • Touch My Wolf (Fenrir Wolves #2)
Gale Stanley was born and raised in Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love. She writes romantic stories because she believes the world needs more love and happy endings. It’s the best job in the world—and she doesn’t mind living vicariously through the smokin’ hot alphas she loves to write about.
Twitter: htt
More about Gale Stanley...

Symbiotic Mates (7 books)
  • Hunter and the Hawk (Symbiotic Mates #1)
  • Talon and the Falconer (Symbiotic Mates, #3)
  • Damian and the Doctor (Symbiotic Mates, #4)
  • Kade and the Captives (Symbiotic Mates, #5)
  • Lane and the Lycans (Symbiotic Mates, #6)
  • Cullen and the Kindred Spirit (Symbiotic Mates, #7)