Peter and the Wolf (Symbiotic Mates #2)

Peter and the Wolf (Symbiotic Mates #2)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  322 ratings  ·  17 reviews
This edition is no longer available. Author plans to release a new edition soon.

What happens when your blood adversary turns out to be your fated blood mate? Tyler tends bar at the Wolf Den to fill his lonely nights, but he still hasn't given up on finding a mate. He has his eye on Hunter, a pack enforcer, but the Lycan kills one of their pack and finds sanctuary in the Co...more
ebook, 1st edition, 198 pages
Published May 14th 2011 by Silver Publishing (first published May 2011)

Lexi Ander
I am sitting here at almost midnight trying to figure out how to put to words what I like about this book. I liked the first book in the series, a lot. I enjoyed the plot and the characters and when it was over I wanted to know more. What happened next? What new symptoms developed? Where were Hunter and Adrian going to hide? Would they be accepted by the vampires? Who was going to make the Alpha to pay for his treachery? Someone please kill him and replace him with someone smarter...and on and o...more
Brenda (b)
I've consolidated my thoughts on books 2-6 in the series and posted it here: my review of Symbiotic Mates #6 - Lane and the Lycans.
LaShonta
Meggie
There is something off in this whole plot series, but I just don't know what. Anyway... the second book was okay, but idiotic, too!
Carole
Good followup. Peter and Tyler make a hot couple. Looking forward to book 3.
Francie
Loved loved this book!!!!
Sair
Jimmy Hanson
The potential here was great, and I've always been excited about reading pairings that come from captor/captive beginnings. Here, though, all of the frustrating things from the first novel - the flimsy plot, shallow characters, ridiculous scenes, mediocre sex - continues in the second, x.2. To such a point that really, I kept stopping every other page to ask myself, 'why am I reading this?'
Pretty sad, for a novel that's only a little over 100 pages.

Lasha

This series could be awesome...notice the could be, but seems to falter in a lack of complete characterizations and plot. The end was startling. It. Just. Ended. Plus the whole thing with the female shifter I saw coming a mile away from book one. I want to like this series, but so far not seeing the potential that I've seen in other of Ms. Stanley's books.
Valentina Heart
Not as good as the first one. The vampire Master is worse than the Alpha. There was too much sex for my taste, not to mention they got to that stage way too fast. As for the guys... The stage transitions in their relationship just weren't smooth enough and that made it less believable.
Karen K
**3-3.5** Didn't get as hooked into this one as the first one. I think I just preferred the MCs in the other book.
Ter
Jun 08, 2013 Ter marked it as nope-no-way
series not all M/M, so no thanks why bother... can't trust author not to mix m/f within her m/m stories.
terranova.books
If the author has focused on the romantic thread and not the ideology gave moonlighted would read it.
2.5 *
Gale Stanley
May 13, 2011 Gale Stanley rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Peter and the Wolf is my new MM Paranormal Romance. Release Date is May 14!
Tina
1.5 Stars
This series has gone from bad to worse.
Clover
nice but not really overwhelming. and it ended abruptly.
Jess
3.75 Stars
April
April marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
  • A Royal Bind (Changing Moon, #2)
  • Love Sexy (True Blood Mate, #3)
  • Moon's Sweet Poison (Deadly Mates, #1)
  • Squeak And A Roar (Midnight Matings, #1)
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Battle of Hearts
  • Body Magic (Triad, #2)
  • The Beast's Promise (Outside the City, #2)
  • Kissed by Death (Kissed by an Immortal, #1)
  • Crimson Moon (Neo's Realm, #3)
  • Micah's Refuge (Pack Mates, #2)
  • Reckoning (Fatefully Yours, #9)
  • Saving Valor (Fanged Love #1)
  • Lynx (Northern Shifters, #3)
  • First Christmas
  • Blood Of A Leo (Solomon's Pride #1)
  • Lucky (Putnam County, #1)
Gale Stanley was born and raised in Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love. She writes romantic stories because she believes the world needs more love and happy endings. It’s the best job in the world—and she doesn’t mind living vicariously through the smokin’ hot alphas she loves to write about.
Blog: http://galestanley.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GaleStanleyB...
Twitter: htt...more
More about Gale Stanley...
Hunter and the Hawk (Symbiotic Mates, #1) Silent Knights (Knights, #1) Talon and the Falconer (Symbiotic Mates, #3) Point of Beginning (The Gentlemen's Club, #1) Damian and the Doctor (Symbiotic Mates, #4)