Start by marking “Silent Power” as Want to Read:
Silent Power

Silent Power

4.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  194 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Silent Power is filled with the underlying philosophy that there is a silent power within you, an inner knowing, that grows because you understand its infinity. It teaches you hour by hour, it is with you this very minute!

As you begin to trust your power, it can lead you step by step to the next person and place in your life. It is silent...but it is so powerful.
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published November 1st 2005 by Hay House (first published 1996)

Robyn
While the author makes some good points, I had a really hard time getting past his tone. He has a tendency to go around slapping simplistic labels on people, and doing so with an air of superiority. There might be some good here if you can read around it, but I couldn't.
Stanley
Dec 25, 2015 Stanley rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I did not like the content of the book which lacked any scientific basis or reasoning to back up the claims presented.
Erica
I sure did love this little book. Another book I want to keep with me. I want to have a greater perception. I want to help make the world a better place. The steps presented in this book show you how, and indeed I'm certain it has to be much better than what most of us do now.
Andy Nieradko
Oct 14, 2011 Andy Nieradko rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the first Stuart Wilde book I read, and still my favorite. It's short, and sweet, and brilliant. You can read it in one sitting really. I try to pick it up a few times a year to remind myself how to be in that silent place of focus he describes so well.
Dr.Shaikha
Sep 12, 2011 Dr.Shaikha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
" Knowledge is power. The knowledge you never speak of is silent power. "

" one of the keys to silent power is to control your need to talk "

Great thoughts about spirituality <3
T.tara Turk-Haynes
I read this in college and was having a tough time in my life so this kind of helped me through though I can't really say I fully believe in it now. It is great brain practice.
Jun 01, 2013 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cni, spirituality, re-read
There are several selections in this book that are brilliantly simple. Take care to read for understanding. Definiately a book worth reading over.
Nikita T. Mitchell
Not my cup of tea. I believe in energy and the role it plays in our everyday relationships/interactions, but this was a bit much for me.
Christine Lee
May 20, 2009 Christine Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stuart Wilde has a style that teaches us something small in his humourous ways about his philosphy on life and spiritualism
samuel johnson
Aug 30, 2010 samuel johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i learned how to be patient from this book. i spent many days in the park reading this book and i'd do it again
Coco
Nov 13, 2011 Coco rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
White male appropriation of non-white spiritual beliefs. So much condescension in so few pages.
Andrea
Aug 06, 2010 Andrea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-favorites
One of the best little (truly little) books I ever read. Time well spent.
Elaine Jarzabski
Apr 04, 2008 Elaine Jarzabski rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
always on my bedside table. should have been first grade primer...... shut up!
Ray
Mar 18, 2013 Ray rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Useles mumbo jumbo. Too mystical for me.
Gail Hatcher
Feb 25, 2009 Gail Hatcher rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great thoughts about spirituality and who we are.
Greg Younger
Jan 05, 2008 Greg Younger rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
A good way to get in touch. To get real.
Coco  Ginger
Jan 19, 2012 Coco Ginger rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EXCELLENTE'
Bhargava
Bhargava marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Sue
Sue rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Fatima Ezzahra
Fatima Ezzahra marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Dennis Raffaelli
Dennis Raffaelli rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Ryan
Ryan added it
Apr 16, 2016
Shaky
Shaky marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
H. Rose
H. Rose rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Khattab
Khattab marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Joseph Miracle
Joseph Miracle marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2016
Marco A Ortiz
Marco A Ortiz marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2016
Kunal
Kunal marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
  • The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael
  • Instant Karma
  • Undercover Sex Signals: A Guide For Guys
  • Mind-Lines: Lines for Changing Minds
  • Energy Medicine for Women: Aligning Your Body's Energies to Boost Your Health and Vitality
  • The Witch's Coin: Prosperity and Money Magick
  • Transforming Your Dragons: How to Turn Fear Patterns into Personal Power
  • Трансерфинг реальности. Ступень I-V
  • Violet Flame: To Heal Body, Mind & Soul
  • How to Tell a Story: The Secrets of Writing Captivating Tales
  • Comedy Writing Secrets: The Best-Selling Book on How to Think Funny, Write Funny, Act Funny, And Get Paid For It
  • Clutch: Why Some People Excel Under Pressure and Others Don't
  • Releasing You From The Past: Healing Past Hurt Through Forgiveness
  • The Abundance Book
  • Positive Words, Powerful Results: Simple Ways to Honor, Affirm, and Celebrate Life
  • The Element Encyclopedia of 20,000 Dreams
  • Llewellyn's 2016 Magical Almanac: Practical Magic for Everyday Living
  • God Is a Verb
Wilde was born in Farnham, England. He was educated at St. George’s College, Weybridge, Surrey. After his schooling he joined the English Stage Company in Sloane Square, London. A year later he opened a jeans business in Carnaby Street London, at the height of the Swinging Sixties where he enjoyed considerable commercial success.

He studied alternative religions and Taoist philosophy for five years
More about Stuart Wilde...