The Perfect Fit (Butterfly Box, #3)

The Perfect Fit (Butterfly Box #3)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  666 ratings  ·  93 reviews

The Butterfly Girls can’t wait to begin their fourteenth annual weekend reunion, a time to renew their bonds of friendship and honor the memory of their high school friend Ava. But a dark cloud of fear soon forms in their shared hotel room when they learn that one of their former classmates has been brutally murdered. And when new evidence suggests Ava was murdered as well

Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Fit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Fit

Incarnate by Jodi MeadowsWings by Aprilynne PikeFragile Eternity by Melissa MarrButterfly Porcupine by Susan  FrancisThe Other Life by Susanne Winnacker
Butterfly covers
130th out of 135 books — 48 voters
Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites by Chris HeimerdingerPillar of Light by Gerald N. LundCharly by Jack WeylandPrincess Academy by Shannon HaleFire of the Covenant by Gerald N. Lund
Best LDS fiction
405th out of 455 books — 401 voters

More lists with this book...

Kristen
All the characters were just a little too perfect for me. Beautiful, rich, successful, living in exotic places. Completely unrealistic and coul not relate. Not to mention the plot was shallow and contrived.
Lita
OH MY GOODNESS! Great way to end! I know I may have loved this entire series simply because I related to it so much and not because of the writing itself, but I must admit, this one was my favorite! What a great read. :)
Valerie
I enjoyed this book but it was pretty cheesy. It summed up pretty well but I want to know why Emma didnt contact them and was evasive about he Greek husband. maybe in another book.
Lacey
Did not like this one near as much as the other two. The story was just weird. I don't know, and I did not like how it ended. Honestly, I was very dissapointed.
G.G. Vandagriff
Wow!
Review of A Perfect Fit
By G.G. Vandagriff
In her latest book, which is definitely Romantic Suspense, Michele Ashman Bell whirls us through worlds we will probably never experience for ourselves. First: A Reality TV Show? I mean, that is the furthest thing from my experience. The closest I come to reality TV is being interviewed for the news! But Michele’s heroine, Andi, is an old hand at performing in front of the camera. A fitness and cookbook guru, as well as a woman who has successfully de...more
LDS Fiction. Third book in the Butterfly Box series. I started this book on a Saturday night and finished it on the following Sunday night. The edition I have is a soft cover version of the book (an option not available on GoodReads). Got this from my local library. I have read the two preceding books in this series (I actually bought them). My guess would be, based on how this edition ended, that this is the last installment of this series.

Lauren, Andrea, Jocelyn, Chloe, Emma and Ava are the Bu...more
Kathryn
Teri
The Perfect Fit by Michele Ashman Bell
This last installment in the Butterfly Box Trilogy was my favorite, as it tied everything up with a huge climax as to what caused Ava's accident. With a surprising and shocking prologue, it took me to about 3/4 through to figure out who was behind everything.

Andi Martin, fitness guru and the only remaining to be single, decides to apply to be a contestant on the reality show Looking For Mrs. Right that was taking place in Hawaii. Before she leaves for Hawaii...more
Mary
This is the last installment of Michele Ashman Bell's Butterfly Box series. This one was, in my opinion, the best of the 3.
This book focuses on Andi, who is a fitness guru and the last single member of the Butterfly Girls.
She decides to go on a reality program, "Looking For Mrs Right". She doesn't expect to win, but her agent says it will be great publicity for her new cookbook.
When she develops a relationship with Michael the handsome playboy, mysterious things start to happen, both to Andi on...more
Kari
Much better than the second book in this series. It was fun to read about a girl in a reality tv show. I just wish that Bell would delve more into the personality differences she attributes to each of the girls to make their individual characters stand out. Otherwise, besides obvious situational differences, each of the butterfly girls tend to blend together.

For example, Andi is supposed to be a fitness celebrity and passionate about working out and yet it was only briefly mentioned here and the...more
Susan Dayley
When Andi, a successful, vibrant woman, becomes selected as a contestant on the new dating show, “Finding Mrs. Right,” she flies off to beautiful Hawaii. There Andi falls in love with the landscape that contrasts black, ragged volcanoes with lush vegetation. Dates take place in helicopter rides over Cascading waterfalls, zip line rides over deep gorges (I’ve got to do this one!) and snorkling in the warm waters of the ocean. But in the midst of her awe over her new surroundings, Andi finds herse...more
Jamier1947
I know this author and have had many conversations with her ....mainly about ballet. She has an amazing family and this story took place in NYC. A place I know she spent alot of time with her "ballet" daughter. So fun to know someone then read how they write. She's good! I enjoyed it. And if and when I go to NYC, I will visit all her "spots".
Angela Hunter
I have had a hard time finding book 2 in this series. It came out when too many things were going on to get lost in a good book. I hope I stumble across "Home Town Girl" one of these days, but I wasn't going to let that hold me back from reading "The Perfect Fit."

Andi was fun. I loved her free will and the chance she takes when she enters the Looking for Mr. Right contest.

I love watching the 1st shows on the dating reality series when everyone meets/competes for attention. After that all standa...more
Darla
(Genre:LDS fiction/romance) This is the third installment of the "Butterfly Box" series and felt like the conclusion to that series. It tells the story of Andi (the personal fitness trainer) and her appearance on a reality TV dating show. While Andi is navigating the peril's of falling in love with a guy who has 23 other beautiful girls trying to capture his attentions (I am SO not a fan of "The Bachelor" and other similar shows, so don't even get me started on that topic), it appears that someo...more
Janet H.  Weaver
Whoops! I did it again. Every now and then I spoil myself and read a complete book almost at one sitting. "The Perfect Fit" was the book and Friday was the day. My husband had to drive about 200 miles round trip to see various clients, and so as I often do I grabbed a book, Bell's latest one, and took up residence in the passenger side of the car. Upon or arrival home, I fixed us a bite to eat and then took a seat on the sofa and stayed there until I finished the book. Needless to say it was a "...more
Francesca
Of course it was still cheesy at parts but it was still a nice chick lit that did have some suspenseful parts. Great happily ever after.
Kimberly
The whole series is super cheesy, predictable, and unrealistic. Just what I needed for a little break from stress. :)
April
Cindy Davis
Have you ever been so enthralled with a book, not only do you zip through it but you skip to certain parts of the book to find...out (ahem) what happens? I did. I am so not your traditional reader. I skip around all over. And thats just what I did with this one. I love the Butterfly Box series. A series full of fun, friendships, romance, references to one of my favorite places St.George, takes place in another favorite spot of mine, Kauai, and a little reality tv show thrown in..and its clean. N...more
Laurie
This was such a great book! I loved it! It is the 3rd and final "butterfly box" book and tied up all the stories so well. I loved the character Andie, and the really engaging storyline. She starts out the book as a contestant on a reality show to find "Mrs. Right" in Hawaii! Then she moves on to New York, and the story really gets going. I loved the suspense and romance and characters. It was a really fun and quick read that kept me entertained, and let me escape from my fab life in Utah. I felt...more
Meg
It was pretty good, although the mystery part of it was a little intense...I had to finish the book in two sittings, afraid to put it down before everything was resolved.
Katie Watkins
I really enjoyed this new Butterfly Box story! I haven't ever watched The Bachelor, but I almost want to after reading this.

Andi is a fitness guru and has a few exercise DVDs out. Her agent signs her up for a new reality show, Finding Mrs. Right, which will be taking place in Kauai. What is about Hawaii that automatically draws me in?

Michael, Mr. Right, was a very likable, almost perfect guy, and a true gentleman. I loved the workings of the show. The mystery afterwards was very intense.
Hollie Robb
I really like how this book played out. I had fun reading her spin off she did of "The Bachelor," she called it "Finding Mr. Right" It was fun and a little hilarious to read. The mystery that surrounded Ava's death was much bigger then thought.

I don't know if this the last of the Butterfly series, but if it is she tied it up nicely and would be a nice ending for the series.

One thing that I do want to know is, why was Ava so mean? What happen to her to cause her to be so mean?

Heather
I didn't like this book as well as the others in the series. Sure, I really enjoyed her foray into the dating show, but I felt it ended too soon. I wasn't really a fan of the stuff in New York. I also knew who the bad guy was the whole time so no big surprise there. It also sounds like this is the end of the series with the remaining two Butterfly Girls being in happy relationships. I hope it's not true. I would love to have more books in this series.
Marci
Susan
Interesting premise--an active LDS woman going on reality TV knowing the bachelor is not a member of the Church. I enjoyed the story while it took place in Hawaii. It was harder when Andi left and went to New York. I felt saddened, and then knowing the Butterfly girls were targeted by some lunatic from high school was scarry. From book one through book three we get attached to these amazing women.
Cheri
Strange things keep happening to the group of Butterfly Girls, is it just a concident or is someone out to get them.
This book focus's mainly on Andi, who goes to Hawaii to star in the show Looking for Mrs. Right, she is doing this just for fun and to bring attention to her new book coming out. She doesn't expect anything to happen, let alone find herself falling in love.
Elizabeth Zundel
I don't usually give chicklit more than 3 stars, but I really liked this book. It was a good story that really kept my attention and for LDS fiction, it wasn't "preachy" at all.

The story is about Andi and her being on "Choosing Mrs. Right" (think "the bachelor"). Throw in a mystery and all of her friends from books 1 & 2 (the butterfly girls) and it was a fun read.
Julie
I have enjoyed the Butterfly girls . This one was especially funny in using ".The Bachelor" setting. I love how you wrapped up all the characters . Cooper is active in the church... Although it would be fun to see Coopers and Chloe story.... I love how you have kept true to your characters standards....

Loved the BOOKS..
Nicole
I liked this book the most out of all the Butterfly Box series. I think it is because I am such a fan of the Bachelor. It was fun to have the main character go through a reality show like that and try to find love. It had lots of twists and turns - some more believable than others, but overall it was a good book.
  • Smokescreen (Saint Squad, #5)
  • Cross My Heart
  • The List
  • Montana Summer
  • The Icing on the Cake
  • Some Sweet Day
  • Mark of Royalty
  • Murder by the Book (Kennedy Killingsworth, #1)
  • Rearview Mirror
I grew up in St. George, Utah, where a lot of my family still lives, but now reside with my husband and family in the Salt Lake City area. My favorite thing to do is support my kids in their many interests. Between basketball, ballet and piano lessons we squeeze a lot into a week, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
More about Michele Ashman Bell...
A Modest Proposal (Butterfly Box, #1) Hometown Girl (Butterfly Box, #2) Finding Paradise An Unexpected Love Love Lights the Way  (Yesterday's Love, #3)