Start by marking “Kiss Me Quick (Kiss Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me Quick (Kiss Me, #1)

Kiss Me Quick (Kiss Me #1)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  152 ratings  ·  8 reviews

Lady Diana Westover is looking for a hero. She intends to write a gothic novel, but having grown up shielded from the ways of the ton, she knows nothing about men. What better way than to explore the ballrooms of Society? During her first outing, she sees Edmond Terrington, Viscount Adderley. With his dark handsome looks, he is exactly the man she's been looking for. So Di

Published (first published April 29th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me Quick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me Quick

ChloeLeeNH
Jul 16, 2008 ChloeLeeNH rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Regency Era fans
This was a cute sweet read. Villans weren't too villany. The h/h were very compatible and had very witty conversations. Very low on the sex scale but you hardly noticed because the h/h had such great dynamics and didn't feel the need to have sex every 20 pages LOL. I would definitely recommend this book. I am on to the next in this series. Should be another cute one!
Amanda
I loved this book! I've never read a book by the author before, but believe me when I say that I'll be tracking down more of her books!

Although historical romances are provbably my favorite, I do get tired of the usual plot points - the big misunderstanding, the heros bad reputation or desire to stay unmarried until they are old amd in need of an heir, previous bad luck in love and therefore being afraid to fall in love again, etc (it's amazing I love historicals so much, seeing as how tired I
Naira
I really enjoyed this book due to the main characters. I like the bickering couple and the fact that they were able to trust each other. I rarely find a romance novel where the heroine is able to trust the hero.
Also, I cannot wait to read the other lords' stories.
Anna  (Martini Times Romance)
Kiss Me Quick, the first book in the Kiss Me series, by Margaret Moore is a fabulous regency romance. I floved it hardcore. I bought this book from Google Play for about $4.00.

I just really loved everything about this story and immediately bought the next book in the series. The characters were charming, and I truly connected with Edmund and Diana. They had the perfect romance that was very natural and it unfolded beautifully. This is true romance.

Click to read full review at Martini Times
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
"Lovely, sheltered miss" wants to write a romance novel, she spies "Edmond Terrington, Viscount Adderley" and decides to use him as research for her book.

"Who is this infuriating female who is everywhere he turns? Edmond is used to fawning admirers, but this attractive chit seems interested in something other than passion. And the more immune she remains to Edmond's charms, the more enchanted he is by hers. Well, this calls for a serious seduction, for he will be bested by no woman, no matter h
Crissy
Fun and fluffy romance.
Tabetha Waite
What a great start to a wonderful series! It had all the elements to a perfect romance novel; chemistry, strong main characters and wonder side characters that didn't take away from the growing relationship, but who were intriguing enough for me to want to read the rest of the series. And the fact Lady Diana wanted to write a romance, well that was just icing on the cake for me. Loved it!!
Joy
Lady Diana, anonymous novelist, finds the model for her new villain in the pump room at Bath. Lord Adderley, accustomed to admirers, is determined to change the distant look in Lady Diana's eye. Lady Diana's aunts are horrified at the way she is studying Lord Adderley at very close range. So is one of the local heiresses. An entertaining romp.
IamBoo-Tee Malele
IamBoo-Tee Malele marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
matthew
matthew marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
R
R marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Sissy
Sissy marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Kathryn Prine
Kathryn Prine marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Patricia Ramey
Patricia Ramey marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Tamara
Tamara added it
Feb 22, 2015
Sabrina The Book Lover
Sabrina The Book Lover marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Rhonda
Rhonda added it
Feb 07, 2015
Camilya Collins
Camilya Collins marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Once in a Blue Moon
  • What an Earl Wants
  • The Sheikh's Impetuous Love-Slave (Princes of the Desert #1)
  • Baby at His Convenience
  • The Bridal Veil
  • The Christmas Knight
  • Christmas Brides
  • The Accidental Wedding (Devil Riders, #4)
  • Touched by Fire
  • The Devil's Waltz
  • Taming The Beast
  • Tempting Fate (Providence, #2)
  • Every Night I'm Yours (The Spinster Club, #1)
  • Once Upon A Wallflower
  • The Husband Trap (The Trap Trilogy, #1)
  • Dream Fever
  • With This Ring
There is more than one author with this name

Award-winning author Margaret Moore actually began her career at the age of eight, when she and a friend concocted stories featuring a lovely, spirited damsel and a handsome, misunderstood thief nicknamed "The Red Sheik."
Unknowingly pursuing her destiny, Margaret graduated with distinction from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Arts degree i
More about Margaret Moore...

Kiss Me (4 books)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #2)
  • A Lover's Kiss (Kiss Me, #3)
  • The Viscount's Kiss (Kiss Me, #4)
Gwyneth and the Thief The Warlord's Bride (King John,  #4) The Overlord's Bride (Warrior, #13) Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #2) Highland Rogue, London Miss