Start by marking “A Bit of Rough” as Want to Read:
A Bit of Rough

A Bit of Rough

When Alison meets Andrew ("call me Drew"), she instantly pegs him as a moron. He's a total bad boy and does nothing but chain smoke and brag about his stream of past conquests. Yet, much to her confusion, Alison still finds herself attracted to him. She's not had sex in a while, so Alison figures there's no harm in going home with him to get herself a bit of rough.
Published September 23rd 2013 by Tirgearr Publishing (first published May 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Bit of Rough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Bit of Rough

Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com /for readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Alison is out with a friend when she sees Andrew. At first glance, Andrew seems to lack intelligence, but physically looks like a bad boy. With his constant smoking and stories of his long list of women, Alison is still attracted to him. She decides to go for it and enjoy herself.

THOUGHTS
Fans of real erotica, will appreciate this quickie novella that packs a whole lot of heat. Normally, my intimacy ratings for a well deserve book gets
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Rough sex is delicious when coupled with a hawt bad boy. Alison and Drew heat up the seats with naked wrestling and erotic bites. This is one of those stories, every woman should live out once in their life.

Ms. Felthouse writes a very enjoyable story with a believable plot line. It's a tightly written, straight to the point diary confession. Is it wrong to identify with this story? Someone, I'm not mentioning who, may have repeated this phase with a bad boy Drew multiple times. The sex in this t
Pearl Gonzalez
May 18, 2011 Pearl Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
Mr Right, right now and a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to grab it in both hands! What's not to love!?! Sizzling hot, -watch you don't go up in flames reading it!... But then again, -what a way to go!! Short story but so very definitely SWEET!!
Gale Stanley
May 09, 2011 Gale Stanley rated it it was amazing
A Bit of Rough is a brand new release. I love Lucy's books and as soon as I read the excerpt I had to have it. And check out that cover. Who doesn't like tattoos and A BIT OF ROUGH.

Lily Harlem
Sep 13, 2011 Lily Harlem rated it it was amazing
Loved this short story!! Made me want to go and find myself a bad, bad boy!!
Kristy
Jun 14, 2011 Kristy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011
This story is super short, super HOT, and totally worth your time. There isn't much any time for character development, but the story is built on stereotypes that we all know - the buff-as-hell man-whore and the chick who just wants to get laid.

And really, who needs or wants character development when you're reading a story that is purely sex. Nothing but crazy, mind-blowing, hot monkey sex.

The story is basically this - Alison sees Drew in a bar. He's hot, tattooed, and possibly not the brightes
Ni_kii
Jun 16, 2011 Ni_kii rated it really liked it
review done for http://scorchingbookreviews.blogspot.com

This is a 17-page erotica short story. Not only does this make it difficult to review (hence, why I’ve used the blurb and not my usual rambling), it means that there is no character development. This doesn’t matter; I don’t want to love Drew and Alison because they don’t love each other. This tale is all about the sex. And a lot of sex there is too; they start on page 6 and carry on right up until the end! They meet in a bar, he’s a bit of
Cheryl
Jan 17, 2014 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books, erotica
I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review.

Short and sweet, this is just about the sex. A woman's needs and urges satisfied. There's only 17 pages so no complex plot and no character development, but then it is just about the sex - and good sex it is too.
Lucy Felthouse manages to squish plenty of spine tingling sauciness into those 17 pages and as it's a quick read you can move *cough* onto something else in no time after reading this.
Alison
Dec 26, 2014 Alison rated it really liked it
Finally a book I can pretend I am the heroine of the piece!!

Alison (It's even spelt the same way!) meets Drew and knows he is not her type but boy does she want a bit of him - who doesn't harbour that secret desire to hit up a bad boy!

A really quick read but enjoyable non the less.
HeatherTX
WHAM BAM, thank you sir!
Stella
May 20, 2011 Stella rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review, erotica, 2011
Based on the title alone I expected this short story by Lucy Felthouse to be an erotica novella having a bit of BDSM and a bit of rough sex, which belief was reinforced when I read the blurb. I started out envisioning Drew as one of those irresistible bad boys who exude a vibe of danger yet give you thrills just by looking your way.

And maybe it was because of my expectations that I felt a bit lukewarm. Although Drew is made to sound such a bad boy with tattoos and smoking/cursing, yet somehow he
Kay Jaybee
Jul 16, 2011 Kay Jaybee rated it liked it
A Bit of Rough is a well put together straight tale of a middle class girl (Alison) ensuring she gets the erotic experience of a lifetime from a 'bad boy' (Drew), with whom she has nothing in common but a very horny libido. This tale is not designed to end with the words "...and they lived happily ever after," and is a stronger story for that fact.
Written from the female perspective, in a chatty conversational style, A Bit of Rough delivers precisely what you'd expect without twist or surprise.
Debi Hursh
Jan 20, 2014 Debi Hursh rated it really liked it
Shelves: britbabes
A Bit of Rough by Lucy Felthouse
Andrew “Drew” is so stuck on himself! He thinks he is god’s gift to women. Seriously? All he does is talk about is conquests and how good he is in bed. He is a real tough guy. Well Alison thinks he is full of crap but she is kind of turned on by his bad boy attitude. She is so horny that she doesn’t really care and she wants a piece of this action. Alison ends up going home with Drew and it turns out she loves his Bit of Rough. Who would have ever thought?
“I rece
Karen S
Apr 01, 2015 Karen S rated it it was amazing
Alison has heard Andrew bragging about his abilities in the bar. She would normally never go for someone like that but there's just something about this particular bit of tough and she is horns as hell. Back at Andrew's place, Alison is certainly not disappointed as she is taken quite literally for the ride of her life!
A steamy short read with some of the hottest scenes to ever grace a page. Excellent work Lucy, excuse me while I attempt to cool myself down.
Copy kindly gifted by author for hones
Elenya Lewis
Jul 22, 2011 Elenya Lewis rated it liked it
I was a bit annoyed by the overuse of stereotypes in this story, and overall the story came across as a bit generic, but it was well written and kept me entertained.
Rebecca
Mar 17, 2012 Rebecca rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, 2012
Simply erotica. Delicious, sexy but only if you're okay without a story line. Sometimes I am.
Maxine Marsh
Maxine Marsh rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2011
Latasha Ramsey
Latasha Ramsey rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2013
Katherine
Katherine rated it it was ok
Nov 26, 2013
Vicki
Vicki rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2014
Mel
Mel rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2013
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2011
Emma Greenfield
Emma Greenfield rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2016
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2011
Ndulgent Bloggers
Ndulgent Bloggers rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Lilly
Lilly rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2011
Lyndon Mark
Lyndon Mark rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Pet Shop (The Pet Shop, #1 - 3)
  • I Kissed a Girl
  • Alpha's Claim: Manlove Edition
  • All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom (1Night Stand, #60)
  • Rising, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #2)
  • Deliberate Deceptions (Hauberk Protection, #3)
  • The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales
  • By the Book
  • Taking Control
  • Deacon's Touch (Dume Ranch Series, #1)
  • Deep: An Erotic Romance
  • Valentine Submission (Valentine Submission, #1)
  • Lone Star Trouble
  • Hot Text
  • Teased  (Purgatory Club #3)
  • The Ex Files
  • Talk to Me
  • IOU Sex
Lucy Felthouse is the award-winning author of erotic romance novels Stately Pleasures (named in the top 5 of Cliterati.co.uk’s 100 Modern Erotic Classics That You’ve Never Heard Of, and an Amazon bestseller), Eyes Wide Open (winner of the Love Romances Café’s Best Ménage Book 2015 award, and an Amazon bestseller) and The Persecution of the Wolves. Including novels, short stories and novellas, she ...more
More about Lucy Felthouse...