Start by marking “A Bit of Rough” as Want to Read:
A Bit of Rough

A Bit of Rough

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  14 reviews
When Alison meets Andrew ("call me Drew"), she instantly pegs him as a moron. He's a total bad boy and does nothing but chain smoke and brag about his stream of past conquests. Yet, much to her confusion, Alison still finds herself attracted to him. She's not had sex in a while, so Alison figures there's no harm in going home with him to get herself a bit of rough.
Published September 23rd 2013 by Tirgearr Publishing (first published May 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Bit of Rough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Bit of Rough

Angels Cry by J.S. WayneA Bit of Rough by Lucy FelthouseCatherine's Toys by KevaDBite With Height by Lucy FelthouseAngel Of The Morning by J.S. Wayne
Noble Romance Publishing Books
2nd out of 39 books — 20 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesHearts in Darkness by Laura KayeBared to You by Sylvia DayThoughtless by S.C. Stephens
A Few Favorites
42nd out of 439 books — 200 voters

More lists with this book...

Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com /for readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Alison is out with a friend when she sees Andrew. At first glance, Andrew seems to lack intelligence, but physically looks like a bad boy. With his constant smoking and stories of his long list of women, Alison is still attracted to him. She decides to go for it and enjoy herself.

THOUGHTS
Fans of real erotica, will appreciate this quickie novella that packs a whole lot of heat. Normally, my intimacy ratings for a well deserve book gets
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Rough sex is delicious when coupled with a hawt bad boy. Alison and Drew heat up the seats with naked wrestling and erotic bites. This is one of those stories, every woman should live out once in their life.

Ms. Felthouse writes a very enjoyable story with a believable plot line. It's a tightly written, straight to the point diary confession. Is it wrong to identify with this story? Someone, I'm not mentioning who, may have repeated this phase with a bad boy Drew multiple times. The sex in this t
Pearl Gonzalez
Mr Right, right now and a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to grab it in both hands! What's not to love!?! Sizzling hot, -watch you don't go up in flames reading it!... But then again, -what a way to go!! Short story but so very definitely SWEET!!
Gale Stanley
A Bit of Rough is a brand new release. I love Lucy's books and as soon as I read the excerpt I had to have it. And check out that cover. Who doesn't like tattoos and A BIT OF ROUGH.

Lily Harlem
Loved this short story!! Made me want to go and find myself a bad, bad boy!!
DGS
This story is super short, super HOT, and totally worth your time. There isn't much any time for character development, but the story is built on stereotypes that we all know - the buff-as-hell man-whore and the chick who just wants to get laid.

And really, who needs or wants character development when you're reading a story that is purely sex. Nothing but crazy, mind-blowing, hot monkey sex.

The story is basically this - Alison sees Drew in a bar. He's hot, tattooed, and possibly not the brightes
Ni_kii
review done for http://scorchingbookreviews.blogspot.com

This is a 17-page erotica short story. Not only does this make it difficult to review (hence, why I’ve used the blurb and not my usual rambling), it means that there is no character development. This doesn’t matter; I don’t want to love Drew and Alison because they don’t love each other. This tale is all about the sex. And a lot of sex there is too; they start on page 6 and carry on right up until the end! They meet in a bar, he’s a bit of
Alison
Finally a book I can pretend I am the heroine of the piece!!

Alison (It's even spelt the same way!) meets Drew and knows he is not her type but boy does she want a bit of him - who doesn't harbour that secret desire to hit up a bad boy!

A really quick read but enjoyable non the less.
Cheryl
I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review.

Short and sweet, this is just about the sex. A woman's needs and urges satisfied. There's only 17 pages so no complex plot and no character development, but then it is just about the sex - and good sex it is too.
Lucy Felthouse manages to squish plenty of spine tingling sauciness into those 17 pages and as it's a quick read you can move *cough* onto something else in no time after reading this.
Stella
Based on the title alone I expected this short story by Lucy Felthouse to be an erotica novella having a bit of BDSM and a bit of rough sex, which belief was reinforced when I read the blurb. I started out envisioning Drew as one of those irresistible bad boys who exude a vibe of danger yet give you thrills just by looking your way.

And maybe it was because of my expectations that I felt a bit lukewarm. Although Drew is made to sound such a bad boy with tattoos and smoking/cursing, yet somehow he
Debi Hursh
A Bit of Rough by Lucy Felthouse
Andrew “Drew” is so stuck on himself! He thinks he is god’s gift to women. Seriously? All he does is talk about is conquests and how good he is in bed. He is a real tough guy. Well Alison thinks he is full of crap but she is kind of turned on by his bad boy attitude. She is so horny that she doesn’t really care and she wants a piece of this action. Alison ends up going home with Drew and it turns out she loves his Bit of Rough. Who would have ever thought?
“I rece
Kay Jaybee
A Bit of Rough is a well put together straight tale of a middle class girl (Alison) ensuring she gets the erotic experience of a lifetime from a 'bad boy' (Drew), with whom she has nothing in common but a very horny libido. This tale is not designed to end with the words "...and they lived happily ever after," and is a stronger story for that fact.
Written from the female perspective, in a chatty conversational style, A Bit of Rough delivers precisely what you'd expect without twist or surprise.
Elenya Lewis
I was a bit annoyed by the overuse of stereotypes in this story, and overall the story came across as a bit generic, but it was well written and kept me entertained.
Rebecca
Simply erotica. Delicious, sexy but only if you're okay without a story line. Sometimes I am.
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Ina
Ina marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
El Shakalaka
El Shakalaka marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Karen Shenton
Karen Shenton marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Emma Burbidge
Emma Burbidge marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
starsaga
starsaga marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Lexie
Lexie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Dan Gregory
Dan Gregory marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Ursula
Ursula marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Just Bell
Just Bell marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
  • Alpha's Claim: Manlove Edition
  • I Kissed a Girl: A Virgin Lesbian Anthology
  • The Pet Shop (The Pet Shop, #1 - 3)
  • All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom (1Night Stand, #60)
  • Rising, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #2)
  • By the Book
  • Taking Control
  • Deacon's Touch (Dume Ranch Series, #1)
  • Deliberate Deceptions (Hauberk Protection, #3)
  • The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales
  • Hot Text
  • Teased   (Purgatory Club, #3)
  • Black Jack
  • SoloPlay (Come Again, #2)
  • IOU Sex
  • Cowboy Secrets (First Time #2)
  • Talk to Me
  • Lone Star Trouble
Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman! She writes erotica and erotic romance in a variety of subgenres and pairings, and has over 100 publications to her name, with many more in the pipeline. These include several editions of Best Bondage Erotica, Best Women's Erotica 2013 and Best Erotic Romance 2014. Another string to her bow is editing, and she has edited and co-edited a number of anthologies, an ...more
More about Lucy Felthouse...
Bite With Height Stately Pleasures Uniform Behaviour Off the Shelf Weekend at Wilderhope Manor