Start by marking “Kresley Cole Immortals After Dark: The Clan MacRieve” as Want to Read:
Kresley Cole Immortals After Dark: The Clan MacRieve

Kresley Cole Immortals After Dark: The Clan MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #2, #4 & #9)

4.68 of 5 stars 4.68  ·  rating details  ·  1,713 ratings  ·  26 reviews

“The Clan MacRieve collection is a perfect intro for readers new to the Immortals After Dark Series. If you haven’t tried Kresley Cole’s scorching paranormal tales, now’s your chance to be swept away!”

- Gena Showalter, New York Times bestseller

Three dark heroes, three destined heroines, a trio of legendary love stories.

In this sizzling Immortals After Dark collection, b

Kindle Edition
Published (first published December 3rd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Kresley Cole Immortals After Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kresley Cole Immortals After Dark

Marianne
I was quite annoyed at Lucia for not sharing her secrets; I wasn't given enough of a rationale for her reticence (other than a plot device). I also think that Garreth recovered rather easily in the long run. Still a highly enjoyable read. That being said the first section of the epilogue made me chuckle (I was expecting a crash of thunder and lightening to accompany Lothaire's inner monologue.)
Sam~Alpha Male Addict~ Woodley Duenas
Favorite IAD Couple: Lachlain and Emma!

Love the MacRieves! There's something about accents and werewolves that just makes my mouth water! A mix of all the things i like in an H: knows who he wants (except for Bowe but it's ok baby i understand the circumstances), alpha, possesive, protective, stalkerific....completely putty when it comes to their women!!! There's something inherently attractive in a tough, strong male not being afraid to show his softer side and dote on his woman.

1. As always L
Purple Aurion
Aug 15, 2014 Purple Aurion rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Purple Aurion by: Amazon
A HUNGER LIKE NO OTHER

King of the Lykae, Lachlain has been imprisoned by vampires for 150 years. Sentenced to an eternity of fire and literally burning in hell in the catacombs under the streets of Paris he scents his mate. Over 1200 years old he has waited a lifetime for her. Severing his leg he escapes to the streets above only to lose her scent. Overcome with anguish he begins a week long hunt to find her.
Emmaline Troy, daughter of the woman whose face launched a thousand ships - is part vamp
Katherine
WOW! Great series! LOVE Kresley Cole, and I'm always pleasantly surprised by how great her novels are.
Tish
Just fantastic and leaves you wanting more...so when is the next book? lol
Yianna Yiannacou
I love me some Garreth MacRieve!!! I call him McWolfy!!!!
Chantelle
The best series about werewolves I read by far
Aurian Booklover
Uilleam (Will) MacRieve was one of the Lore captured by the Order and experimented upon. When the compound fell, and everyone was freed, MacRieve was almost killed by 5 hungry succubi, and that brought back all his bad memories of his childhood, 900 years ago. When his lust for revenge cannot be slaked, his enemy, the leader of the Order, Commander Webb is nowhere to be found, he wants only one thing: to kill himself. Which is not really easy for an immortal Lykae to do. But then word comes that ...more
Lyn
I love Garreth. He is so sweet to Lucia. I wanna hit Lucia in the head why she doesn't want to reveal his secrets. It would have help much with their relationship.

But overall, I did enjoy ready this book.
Mike
An unexpectedly good combination of sex, violence, the occult and humor. She is definitely one of the best authors in this genre.
Ashley
I love this series and this author and I cannot wait until more books are released. I love her writing style and her story line.
Coyora Dokusho
I liked all the books in this compilation. I don't think it covers all of them though, because there's still more MacRieve stories!!!

Funny moments!
Patricia
so hot, wicked characters leaves you wanting more at end of the story
Kitlina
YUMMY YUMMY MacRieves :)
Coraline
Divinely delicious and erotic
Keira
Just as good as when I read them individually.
Lisa Riehl
I adore all the books in this series. I'm not going to lie, this is one of the two authors that motivated me to read Paranormal. The other is Christine Feehan.
I highly recommend them. They have a fabulous multi-lore blend and are always so HOT!!!
Daria
This was just a fun sexy hot did I mention hot? well hella yeah. I liked the way all the books meshed with each other, each one telling a bit of where the other left off. Cant wait to read the others in this series. Enjoy!!
Dorothy Shaw
I purchased this not realizing it is the 3 books for each Werewolf in the Immortals after dark. These books are phenomenal reads! My 2nd favorites on my list.

Akiba Perry
If you love action, hot Scottish men (accent included) and strong, rounded females, look no further! Kresley Cole knows romance and fun!
This ware clan is great. Great lovers throughout the series. Protectors, proud, strong clan.
Yianna Yiannacou
Loved each book. See individual book for review!
Laura Beattie
Love those Scottish Werewolves x
Stacey
Bring on the MacRieve's!!!
Christine
Christine is currently reading it
Dec 26, 2014
Tisa hunnewell
Tisa hunnewell marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
HankLover
HankLover marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Which faction would you chose? 3 6 Aug 10, 2014 04:36PM
Immortals After Dark: Questions about IAD. 26 123 Aug 01, 2014 11:05AM
Paranormal Romanc...: Immortals After Dark role play 1 34 Feb 18, 2012 07:28AM
  • The Highlander Series: 7-Book Bundle
  • Dragon Chalice Series (Boxed Set)
  • Playing Easy to Get
  • The Blades of the Rose Bundle: Warrior, Scoundrel, Rebel, & Stranger
  • Pirate Barbarian
  • The Midnight Breed 8-Book Bundle (Midnight Breed, #1-8)
  • Dark Beginnings (Includes: Lords of the Underworld, #0.5 & #3.5 & #4.5)
  • Never Been Bit (Regency Vampyre Trilogy, #3)
  • God Of Fire
  • Hungry Like a Wolf (The Others, #8)
  • Darkness Unleashed (Order of the Blade #7)
  • Unleashed: A Dark Ones Novella  (Dark Ones #7.5)
  • Devour (Institut Scientifique, #1)
  • Frontier Courtship
Kresley Cole is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the electrifying Immortals After Dark paranormal series, the young adult Arcana Chronicles series, the erotic Gamemakers series, and five award-winning historical romances.

A master’s grad and former athlete, she has traveled over much of the world and draws from those experiences to create her memorable characters and settings.
Her IAD bo
More about Kresley Cole...
A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #3) Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, #4) The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #6)