Start by marking “Unknown Book 11314550” as Want to Read:
Unknown Book 11314550

Unknown Author 551

Unknown Book 11314550

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Business Cookery tells the story of Jenny and Simon who set about transforming their respective businesses.

One evening Jenny is crying into her Facebook account when she learns no one is coming to her birthday dinner party. Distraught she phones her mum Barbara for advice. Barbara shows her where she went wrong and what to do about it. Jenny realises she can use the same p

To ask other readers questions about Unknown Book 11314550, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unknown Book 11314550

I Read
May 24, 2011 I Read rated it liked it
I liked the variety of ways the information was presented in this book . Breaking it up into sections, each with a distinct style, made it easily digestible and I devoured it within a couple of days. There was a very short piece showing example well known companies to illustrate one of the points, a technique which I felt should have been used more often as it really bought home the truth in their advise.

The food analogies very effective, stopping it from being boring business talk and making i
Karen Williams
May 19, 2011 Karen Williams rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reviewing this book before publication and it was well worth it.

Hannah McNamara and Patrick White believe that developing a business is like putting together a cookery recipe to create a great dish of food. It is a metaphor that I can relate to and throughout the book they share actual recipes to enable you to cook effective dishes, with the elements you need to consider both in creating the dish and implementing each chapter into your business too.

What I love most about t
May 17, 2011 Sarah rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I was sent this book to review through the good reads giveaways.

First a little background. My Husband and I have our own business I studied buiness at a very basic level in school but I would have to say most of my knowledge was found through the brains of our team (ie the hubby) that said while reading this book I am not sure I actually learnt anything new. This is not to say that I thought it was no good on the contrary.

I did find the book informative in the way that it gets it's message acros
susan murray
May 17, 2011 susan murray rated it really liked it
really enjoyed it and liked the way they used cooking into the business world
Hannah McNamara
May 07, 2011 Hannah McNamara rated it it was amazing
As this is my own book, I have to give it a 5-star review!
Shirley
Shirley marked it as to-read
May 17, 2011
Natalie Atkinson
Natalie Atkinson marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2011