Start by marking “The Sculptor in the Sky” as Want to Read:
The Sculptor in the Sky

The Sculptor in the Sky

You can not have a life, you can not lose a life... You are life. It is you who hold the power to decide yourself back onto the path you intended...the path of welcoming and becoming your own bliss.
Published March 30th 2011 by Authorhouse (first published March 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Sculptor in the Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sculptor in the Sky

Bleuciel
Although some of the ideas that she's trying to convey are interesting food for thought, the writing is so tedious and repetitive that it just kills it! Reading it was really a chore, something I had to force myself to do because I was actually interested in some of her ideas. Basically, the main idea of the book is that you are responsible for your life and body and should you want to change something start looking within yourself (your beliefs, thoughts, actions). It makes sense.
However, the
Kasey
Aug 21, 2014 Kasey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In a matter of a few hours I read this book and the words wrapped around my soul like a sherpa blanket. All matters of experience, no distance itself can limit an existence within the mind. Very journal-like. A book to read and read again and again.
MaryBeth Schroeder
Jun 24, 2015 MaryBeth Schroeder rated it it was amazing
Shelves: metaphysics
This book is written from the heart. The matter of fact presentation of Universal Knowledge is presented in a simple, straightforward way. The overuse of certain phrases ("this could not be further from the truth" and "throw the baby out with the bathwater") were a bit clunky at first until I began to find them endearing. There is something sweet about the simplicity of the writing and the depth of the concept. This book doesn't adhere to "don't use cliches" rule because the author seems aware t ...more
I started this book a couple of years back. I still haven't finished it but, I would have to say this book is packed full of awesome information. It wasn't a book that I could read chapter after chapter, I needed time to think during & after each chapter. It definitely makes you analyze curtain aspects of your life. The chapters were so heavy & dense with info that it took me awhile to process all the info Teal was giving. Some parts were a little bit redundant.
Stephanie Lowry
Sep 08, 2013 Stephanie Lowry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spirituality from a different perspective, I enjoyed it and how it links with the idea of Law of Attraction and that God is your source of energy and light. Hard to explain but it's a good read.
Celine
Nov 03, 2013 Celine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to understand life, themselves and others better.
Aminath Saany Naseer
Jan 10, 2017 Aminath Saany Naseer rated it really liked it
Kind of tedious to read. A lot of ideas in the book was known to me through Teal Swan's Youtube videos which helps me get out of existential days on a consistent basis. I like listening to her voice rather than reading her books.
Julio
Oct 12, 2015 Julio rated it really liked it
Opened My Eyes

Perhaps the most interesting thing about this book is the author, Teal Swan. A Youtube personality, a mystic, a teacher, a psychic, a healer, and an writer, all facets that are somewhat irrelevant when you read her bio and discover that she was, against her will, part of a cult.

After doing a little bit of research on Teal Swan, you will not only see that she is a survivor, but also that she has the courage to live her life with dignity and speak up. Thanks to her I now know that t
Roewoof
Nov 28, 2015 Roewoof rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Teal Scott doesn't write anything that I didn't already know in this book. The techniques and beliefs that she shares in this book have been part of my spiritual practice for many years and are quite ancient. It's because it's a subject that I'm well acquainted with, that I'm pleasantly surprised that I really enjoyed reading The Sculptor in the Sky.

Teal approaches the subjects in the book void of any religious jargon, or belief. Her language is accessible and she's really good at capturing and
Owen Thaxton
Aug 02, 2015 Owen Thaxton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I quite enjoy Teal Swan's perspective. I believe in her, I believe that she has the strength of personality and character to sit long, thinking agonizingly over the feelings which arise within her without dismissing their discomforts. I believe her when she speaks of the "Source consciousness" of extra dimensions-- what the mathematical scientific community refers to as, "anti-matter" or "Nth energy". I believe her when she recommends that wheresoever you place your thoughts, where you train you ...more
Andrew Logan
Nov 08, 2014 Andrew Logan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Probably one of the best books I've ever read about spirituality but goes even deeper than that. I don't agree with every explanation of reality in this book but I was surprised at how close it did reflect my own understanding. This book always gives instructions and steps you can take to raise your consciousness and also to learn to love yourself and discover a oneness between yourself and the universe. I can feel this book was written with great love and devotion and whether you are not super ...more
Kiara
Feb 22, 2016 Kiara rated it really liked it
The information and advice in this book is really great. I've been reading self-help/self-improvement books for years and this one seems like a compilation of ideas from some of the more recent ones I'v been encountering. The author's approach is often compared to that of Abraham Hicks and I agree. It's about creating your own reality, but geared towards individuals who are trying to grow from a very dark place. Some of her exercises really helped during a tough time; particularly what she calls ...more
Devon Pelto
Sep 21, 2014 Devon Pelto rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love Teal. This book was awesomely interesting. A lot of comes from her blog I believe that you can find online but there are also hidden gems within it. I wouldn't recommend it to people who are brand new to spirituality mostly because of the words and descriptions she uses may go over their head but I'm a strong believer that books come to you at the perfect time. Including this one for me! You'll be inspired with each page and looking for more!
PS. She just released her first set
Eddie Hudson
Feb 26, 2015 Eddie Hudson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Book, but....

Excellent read, very informative and yet, the material is so unusual the book should be read slowly and read at least twice. Teal's perspective has premise. What she describes fits into the belief systems of many, if one reads carefully. Again, read carefully, patiently and with a receptive heart.
Kreeti Shakya
Dec 14, 2015 Kreeti Shakya rated it liked it
It's a book about the law of attraction and the spiritual realm. The start of each chapter is beautifully written. The message it is trying to convey is a positive one and something many other spiritual teachers have advocated. However, the way each message is organized into a long essay divided into chapters is kind of dragging. I give it 2.5 stars.
Priscilla Barnett
Aug 30, 2016 Priscilla Barnett rated it it was amazing
It's a book that will be read and re-read. My life has changed tremendously with the exercises. I've used it to enhance my daily journal writing. I will keep it as a huge resource. Anyone who experienced trauma (that would be ALL of us) of any sort, can benefit from this book. It's perfect for a book club or discussion group.
Qonita
Dec 12, 2014 Qonita rated it really liked it
Yet another great book about Oneness. The author has a very good skill with words. Her paragraphs flow very easily. A very easy and light read, but a lot of depth. Since the concepts she wrote are mostly not new to me, the book came not so surprising, more like a confirmation. If you are curious about spirituality beyond religions, try this book.
Oliver
Apr 13, 2015 Oliver rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Empowering!

Ancient and eternal knowledge delivered by a great teacher. Drunvalo said that indigo child's by their only presence in this world are helping. I believe he is right. Teal is awesome.
Angela
Aug 12, 2015 Angela rated it it was amazing
I LOVE TEAL. When I first started watching her videos and reading her book, I thought, YES! She has solidified and made sense of so many of my thoughts, feelings and emotions. This is an amazing book, and I recommend it to everyone.
Jessica Traino
Jessica Traino rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2013
Caitlin
Caitlin rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Valdis Čeičs
Valdis Čeičs rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2014
Johanna Alvarez
Johanna Alvarez rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Theresa Honeycheck
Theresa Honeycheck rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Sharmila
Sharmila rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2013
David Machado
David Machado rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2015
Bryn Richardson
Bryn Richardson rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2016
Roland Greatwitch
Roland Greatwitch rated it it was ok
Mar 28, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Transparency of Things: Contemplating the Nature of Experience
  • Enlightenment Ain't What It's Cracked Up to Be: A Journey of Discovery, Snow and Jazz in the Soul
  • The Fall: The Evidence for a Golden Age, 6,000 Years of Insanity, and the Dawning of a New Era
  • Listen to Your Body: Your Best Friend on Earth
  • Glad No Matter What: Transforming Loss and Change into Gift and Opportunity
  • The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul
  • New First Three Years of Life: Completely Revised and Updated
  • Meditation: An In-Depth Guide
  • Transforming Trauma: A Guide to Understanding and Treating Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
  • A World of Ideas: A Dictionary of Important Theories, Concepts, Beliefs, and Thinkers
  • Red Moon
  • Spiritual Bypassing: When Spirituality Disconnects Us from What Really Matters
Teal Swan, known to many as ‘The Spiritual Catalyst’ or the ‘Giggling Guide’ was born in Santa Fe, New Mexico on June 16th 1984. She was born with a range of extrasensory abilities. Despite her young age, Teal is no stranger to extreme adverse circumstances.
During her childhood Teal’s parents (who were both Wilderness Rangers), accepted a job in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest of Utah, unaware
More about Teal Swan...

“We are afraid of what will be in the room with us if we stop being busy.” 3 likes
“Your true nature is unquantifiable.” 2 likes