The Sculptor in the Sky

The Sculptor in the Sky

4.65 of 5 stars 4.65  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  6 reviews
You can not have a life, you can not lose a life... You are life. It is you who hold the power to decide yourself back onto the path you intended...the path of welcoming and becoming your own bliss.
Published March 30th 2011 by Authorhouse (first published March 4th 2011)

Jpablobr
A bit redundant, but still a nice short read. I think this is Teal's first book, so there is that... But she has a very nice easy to follow prose and her message is good, so I'm guessing her next book will be better - at least in that regard.

In the book she covers the topic of God (Source) quite a bit. She thinks "spirituality is God", and that meditation opens a door to a better understanding or awareness. Mostly because this how we'll be able to get in touch with our inner-self, conscious or a...more
Kasey
In a matter of a few hours I read this book and the words wrapped around my soul like a sherpa blanket. All matters of experience, no distance itself can limit an existence within the mind. Very journal-like. A book to read and read again and again.
Stephanie Yohn
Spirituality from a different perspective, I enjoyed it and how it links with the idea of Law of Attraction and that God is your source of energy and light. Hard to explain but it's a good read.
Celine
I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to understand life, themselves and others better.
R
A book as beautiful as teal but has similarity with esther hicks
Tanya
Excellent tool on my spiritual journey from a dynamic author.
Cathy  Keaton
Cathy Keaton marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Angeleyes Energy
Angeleyes Energy marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Wa'el
Wa'el marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Ross
Ross marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Sj
Sj added it
Feb 23, 2014
p0c
p0c is currently reading it
Feb 17, 2014
Teefa
Teefa marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Numrah
Numrah marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Salmaan Tahir
Salmaan Tahir is currently reading it
Feb 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Teal Scott Book Club: The Sculptor in the Sky by Teal Scott 1 3 Dec 26, 2013 06:50AM
Teal was born in Santa Fe New Mexico in the year 1984.

Teal was born with extrasensory abilities. Among these abilities she was born with were clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, the ability to manipulate electromagnetic fields and the ability to communicate with thought forms.

Her parents, who were both Wilderness Rangers, later accepted a job in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest of Utah,...more
More about Teal Scott...