Start by marking “Israfil's Future (Celestial Justice, #3)” as Want to Read:
Israfil's Future (Celestial Justice, #3)

Israfil's Future (Celestial Justice #3)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  10 reviews
This edition is no longer available. The book will be re-released by Diversity Novels.

What if you’re a police angel used to taking orders but suddenly find yourself facing a situation where you need to think for yourself?

ebook, 1st edition, 120 pages
Published August 6th 2011 by Silver Publishing (first published August 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Israfil's Future, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Israfil's Future

Serena Yates
Aug 06, 2011 Serena Yates added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: m-m, written-by-me
Published on August 6, 2011 this is the third of my "somewhat irreverent" angel books in the Celestial Justice Series. All of them poke some fun at "middle management" in Heaven, and this one looks more closely at a less written about section of the Human Division: police angels and what they have to deal with in maintaining Celestial Law.

I hope you enjoy reading this book, which definitely needs to be taken with a grain of salt - or two.

:-)
Serena
Lena Grey
Like many law enforcement officers here on Earth, Israfil in 'Israfil's Future' by Serena Yates, is frustrated by the seemingly useless administrative red tape he must wade through to finish his job. Making matters worse are the attitudes of angels whose jobs are to monitor, maintain, and ensure productivity. In their arrogance, they've adopted a false sense of importance; they've forgotten that their job is to follow the rules set in place by God, not interpret them as they see fit. While conte ...more
Miz Love
Israfil’s Future is a very good read, an excellent addition to the Celestial Justice series. This time, we see Israfil, a cop angel who finds himself witnessing a sexual act between an ex-angel and a human. He finds the sight hot but feels guilty at being a Peeping Tom—he hadn’t made himself visible due to not expecting what he’d seen when he’d arrived!

After making himself seen by the two men on the bed and failing in his task, he faints—or what he assumes is a faint!—and wakes with two doctors
garnetyuna
Obviously I loved this one too! But... I kind of sensed a little deja-vù in the talk between the Big Guy and Israfil... like, it was the same with Zuriel's talk! XD

Anyway, I was so glad to see Araton and Zuriel again, in fact I was thinking if and when the ex-angels would have ever met! Yay for Serena to have granted "me" this wish! <3
Andrew Grey
This was a wondeful addition to the series. I really liked how the characters from past stories worked their way into this one. I read this story ion the train and I wished the ride was just a little longer so I could have finished it instead of having to wait until I got home.
Seriously Reviewed

Ms. Yates has a nice style and flow to her writing. It’s a pleasure to read. I liked both Israfil and Chris. I just wished I’d gotten to their story sooner. The first 40 pages (of 117 page story) is setup. I understood the need for more info on Israfil, but I admit I found myself wanting to skim forward, but I didn’t. The first third of the book felt like the story before the story…but keep reading. When you finally get to Chris and Israfil together (much
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
3 1/2 Hearts

Review first posted at MM Good Book Reviews

Israfil is a police angel. When he fails on one of his missions, he knows he is in trouble. But, before middle management can get to him the Big Guy intervenes. Chris is taking a well-deserved camping vacation when he comes across a naked man in the middle of a clearing, a man who can only remember his name.

This is an entertaining story that moves smoothly along and doesn’t rush the sex between these t
Serena Yates
Apr 25, 2013 Serena Yates added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, written-by-me
Re-released today, at Diversity Novels!

The content is the same as before, but if you've never read Israfil's story, this could be your chance to catch up. Israfil is an excellent police angel. He doesn’t like checking up on other angels to make sure they follow the dictates of Heaven’s middle management, but he’s very good at it. When a mission goes painfully wrong and he’s faced with prosecution, he’s sure he will be severely punished. Instead, he’s sent to Earth and told to ‘get a life’...

This
Enny
That was a nice but completely tension-free story.
Nikko
I loved it!!
Rhya Snape
Rhya Snape marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Fantasylover
Fantasylover marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Julie Bozza
Julie Bozza marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Ruqayyah
Ruqayyah marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Len
Len marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Michelle Wood
Michelle Wood marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Löni
Löni marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I’m a night owl and start writing when everyone else in my time zone is asleep. I’ve loved reading all my life and spent most of my childhood with my nose buried in a book. Although I always wanted to be a writer, financial independence came first. Twenty-some years and a successful business career later I took some online writing classes and never looked back.

Living and working in seven countries
More about Serena Yates...

Celestial Justice (6 books)
  • Araton's Destiny (Celestial Justice, #1)
  • Zuriel's Fate (Celestial Justice, #2)
  • Taharial's Struggle (Celestial Justice, #4)
  • Sachael's Test (Celestial Justice, #5)
  • Mihael's Trial (Celestial Justice, #6)
To Find and to Keep (Keeping You, #1) The Mistletoe Phenomenon (Mistletoe Science, #1) Finding Elliot (Men of Riverside, #1) To Keep and to Love (Keeping You, #2) The Elevator Mechanic (Workplace Encounters, #1)