Start by marking “Untitled (Intertwined, #4)” as Want to Read:

Gena Showalter

Untitled (Intertwined #4)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Hardcover
Published by Harlequin Teen (first published 2015)

Jessica (Goldenfurpro)
1. There better be a 4th book! I just cannot take an ending like that! Sure Aden may be "fixing" everything but going back in time making it so that everything in the book series never happened just plain upsets me (I know its kinda selfish)
so this book MUST come out!

2. THE WORLD BETTER NOT END IN DECEMBER! I MUST HAVE THIS BOOK!

3. Come out sooner!
....Please!

EDIT:
Okay, so it's been more than a year since I've read Twisted and each time I see this book the release date is later and later.
When I...more
Tina
Jun 19, 2013 Tina marked it as to-read
Shelves: unknown-to-read
What I did after I saw the 2013 release year taken down:

description
I know you're taking your time to finish this as well as perfect the ending (not to mention you have other books you're writing), but could you PLEASE PLEASE prioritize this book first since it's the end? D: I've been waiting since like 5 days after the last book came out and it drives me nuts whenever I think about that ending T_T I know greatness can't be rushed, but please please please send us a sign that you're almost done or what your...more
Sam
Jan 03, 2014 Sam marked it as to-read
Well, guys. I think we should all give up on the idea of ever getting this book.. Read Gena's post about why this book isn't coming out in the foreseeable future.

Update (January 2014): Let's get this straight. Twisted was released in 2011. The release date at the time was 2013. Now? NOW? NOW????????????? 2015??????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
description
... I want an explanation. And soon.
description
Update (MAY 2013): I am starting to doubt when this book will actually be...more
Jessi Larie
Dec 01, 2011 Jessi Larie marked it as to-read
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Book 4?! I thought book 3 was it....and while the end made perfect sense, I hated it. Glad to see that it's not over :)
NOT glad to see that I have to wait til 2013.
Monica&spikey
Apr 14, 2013 Monica&spikey marked it as to-read
Shelves: ghosts
YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNEW Twisted wasn't the end! I just KNEW it!
Whew.
Oh, god, I just got really excited.
wow.
Thank god there's a fourth, I mean, I knew there would be. If you check my review of Twisted you will see that I lamented quite lamentably about how the end of Twisted didn't end the series, but, god, I had my doubts that there'd be another one. I mean, she's working on Alice in Zombieland and that other big book series she has so I was like,...more
Courtney
Sep 27, 2014 Courtney marked it as losing-interest
2015? Are you fucking kidding me? Honestly?

description

The last book in this series was released in 2011.

If the release date gets moved to a later date (again) I won't be reading it. All I can say is that Ms. Showalter better do a damn good recap at the beginning of this book.
Emmy
Dec 28, 2011 Emmy marked it as to-read
No. Flippin. Way. 2013???????????? I just finished twisted and I really ReAlLy REALLY can't wait a year or more!!!!! I can not believe this!!!!
Nick G
Apr 20, 2013 Nick G marked it as to-read
I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!! This has to be the best series I have ever read. These books are so well constructed and well written it's hard to ever put it down. From the first chapter of Intertwined, I was hooked.
The plot of the story is as simple as it is complicated, which makes these books so interesting. Gena has successfully made me hooked, and geez, I'm not sure how much longer I can wait until her 4th installment. SERIOUSLY GENA PLEASE!!!! I loved Twisted, and the ending was great. But a...more
Jessica
Jun 21, 2012 Jessica marked it as to-read
this sucks. everytime I find a good series I have to wait at least a year for the next book to come out. first this series, and then TMI and TID series. Nonetheless I can't wait for it to come out (or at least have a title).
Samantha Haviland
Nov 19, 2013 Samantha Haviland marked it as to-read
Wait, WHAT? June 2013? With that ending? That is SO. MEAN.

....................................

I take it back. 2015 people, 2015. Are we ever going to know how it truly ends???
Marjorie
Sep 26, 2011 Marjorie marked it as to-read
this book comes out on June 2013 :( i read it on genashowalter.com i cant believe its gonna take so long, waiting a year in between books was long enough!
Kasey
Jan 06, 2014 Kasey marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2015
She better still write this. She says her 2014-2016 is full and this isn't one of it but whatever. I'm willing to wait. Just write it. :/ You can't end a series like she did. Just no.
Jessica
Nov 16, 2013 Jessica marked it as to-read
WHAT?!?!? 2015why is it taking so long
For this one to come out!!! This feels like "strange fate"all over again!!!!!
Ivy Reisner
So ling a wait? C'mon, give it a title and a preorder link. Please? Actually, I'd settle for the link.
Jocelyn
If what I read is true and Gena Showalter doesn't intend to ever write another book for this series and just leaves it unfinished like this I will honestly finish the current on going series I'm reading by her (The White Rabbit Chronicles) and then I will never pick up or waste anymore time/money on another Gena Showalter book again.
RaShae Brown
Sep 27, 2013 RaShae Brown marked it as to-read
2015? Last I talked to Gena, the date was 2014. I hate when authors push back release dates for a certain final book of a series then they write 15 other books in other series. UGH!!!!
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Sep 25, 2013 Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) marked it as not-yet-released-books-to-read
2015?? Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?!?!
Emma
Jan 11, 2014 Emma marked it as to-read
I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER BE OKAY WITH THIS GENA SHOWALTER. It's only just come to my attention. All this time, as have many, I have been waiting. Waiting and waiting for the fourth book. I get that writing books is a business but if you write a series, leave the last book untied and make a commitment to the series and the fans that there will be a last books, then you got to pull through. I know that sounds selfish, I just. Ugh. Twisted came out 2011/2012ish. It's now 2014 and it's been said i...more
Yessenia Rodriguez
Jun 22, 2012 Yessenia Rodriguez marked it as to-read
it will be amazing!!! i mean after all the rest were amazing and now the ending will have to be epic
Katelin Bogart
Sep 14, 2012 Katelin Bogart marked it as to-read
Thank goodness theres a 4th book!!!!! I was like it cant end that way!!!!and if It did I would cry!
Carrie
Aug 02, 2014 Carrie marked it as to-read
eeps I really hope this is happening! I love love love this series
Jennifer Williams
Jul 23, 2013 Jennifer Williams marked it as to-read
Bookworm007
Jul 12, 2013 Bookworm007 marked it as aint-anywhere-or-out
Just finished Twisted and can NOT wait to find out what happens next!!!!! Though I hope Mary Ann is less annoying; she was OK in the first 2 books, but in Twisted she acted like every other whiny, teenage, female protagonist out there.

edit on July 11, 2013

WTF 2015?????
Gautirya Muralietharan
R u kidding me
2015 f$$$ing 2015
I am happ that it is not the end cause I really want Riley and Mary Ann to get together they are my fav coule and I do at the end of twisted when they didn't end up together then I found out about this book and was like yeses but then le 10 seconds later I was like noooooo because the release date is 2015
Do u have any idea how annoying that is
I wanna punch something
Constance
Jun 01, 2014 Constance marked it as not-out-yet
I just finished the series to date. Started the books because I love her other series. The first one took a little while to get into but the second book flew by. When I finished the fourth, I looked on my kindle to see if I had the next or if there was a next book. I'm bummed it's so far away but at least there is another one. That would be a hell of a cliffhanger to leave the entire series on.
Cassie C
Aug 12, 2014 Cassie C marked it as to-read
So on her website, she says that she is putting this book on hold. I know that's what she has been saying, but she was also saying something along the lines that if a series isn't selling as well as was expected, it gets cut. I'm thinking at this point, we're not getting another book :(
Alex
Aug 28, 2013 Alex marked it as to-read
2015? 2015, really? That's four years after the third one's release date! The third one ended on SUCH a cliffhanger. How am I supposed to wait another two and a half years for the fourth one?
Jon
Apr 12, 2013 Jon marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
Why is there no title or release date? I loved the first three books amd I desperately need this book!
Christina Santo
Aug 31, 2013 Christina Santo marked it as to-read
Sometime in 2013: THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!! Good. I hated how Twisted ended and I thought it was the last one.

August 2013: WAIT!! I have to wait until 2015!!!! NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!
Adelle
Apr 16, 2014 Adelle marked it as most-interesting
I'm not sure about what to think. Where is her gonna go back to if her was still fighting zombies before the Drainer saved him.
Book 4 8 40 Jun 13, 2014 11:25PM
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • Unchanged (Unremembered, #3)
  • Ungodly (Goddess War, #3)
  • Crash (The Game, #3)
  • Sorceress (Spellcaster, #3)
  • Untitled (Let the Sky Fall, #3)
  • Pandemonia (Untitled Series, #2)
  • Forged (Taken, #3)
  • Untitled (Starbound, #3)
  • Untitled (Talon, #3)
  • Willowgrove (Hemlock, #3)
  • Untitled (Heart of Dread, #3)
  • Storm (Paper Gods, #3)
  • Untitled (The Wicked Powers, #1)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Requiem (Books of Faerie, #3)
  • Untitled (The Elemental Trilogy, #3)
Gena Showalter is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books in paranormal and contemporary romances, as well as young adult novels. Her series include White Rabbit Chronicles, Angels of the Dark, Otherworld Assassins, Lords of the Underworld, Alien Huntress and Intertwined.

Her novels have appeared in Cosmopolitan Magazine, and Seventeen Magazine, and have been transl...more
More about Gena Showalter...
The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld #3) The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld, #4) The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld, #5)