Start by marking “Changing Her Heart” as Want to Read:
Changing Her Heart

Changing Her Heart

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  5 reviews
When lovely Lacey Dachin signed on at the clothing shop next door, it looked as if fun-loving Randy Reynolds had found a potential lunch partner. Meals could be lonely for a single guy, particularly one whose friends were getting hitched right and left!

But could the past truly be behind him? He knew Lacey feared the worst. Yet with his life in stand-up shape, the only thin...more
Published February 1st 2006 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Changing Her Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Changing Her Heart

Melanie
Changing Her Heart was an okay read. I didn't care for the romance story -- it seemed too wishy-washy and, towards the end, rushed. The characters were okay, but it seemed like an overwhelming part of the story dealt with alcoholism - something I couldn't really relate to. There were a couple times Randy made me laugh, which was a plus. Overall, an okay read. I'm not usually a huge fan of these regular Love Inspired books (much prefer the suspense or historical line), so it might just be a book...more
Melissa
LI--Very heavy alcoholism storyline.
Barbara
Lacey and Randy are the perfect couple...at least that's what everyone around them thinks. Lacey has trouble accepting Randy at first because he is a recovering alcoholic and she fears he'll relapse at some point. If Randy were a movie character, he'd be Bill Pullman in "Sleepless in Seattle". It's a decent read and the characters are, for the most part, likable, but I wanted to smack Lacey at one point since she hasn't quite gotten the Christian concept of forgiveness.
Veronica
This book was kind of cute but also annoying at times. Lacey got on my nerves with her pessimism and Randy got on my nerves with how much he joked but overall worth a read.
Dani Moore
Romance of a heart broken by alcoholics and an alcoholic who has stopped drinking. Enjoyed it.
Vivian
Vivian added it
Oct 17, 2014
Linda Bourg
Linda Bourg marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Kathy Best
Kathy Best marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Domonique
Domonique marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Evangeline
Evangeline marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2013
Chalaina
Chalaina marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Izabelle
Izabelle marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2013
Trina Jung-ogg
Trina Jung-ogg marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
Loretta
Loretta marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Lisa Bickford
Lisa Bickford marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Cindy Winder delong
Cindy Winder delong marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Brianna
Brianna marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Narrow Path Seattle Cinderella His Uptown Girl The Path to Piney Meadows Vancouver: Gone Camping/At Arm's Length/On the Road Again/My Name is Mike (Inspirational Romance Collection)