Start by marking “Neesa: A Vampire Story” as Want to Read:
Neesa: A Vampire Story

Neesa: A Vampire Story

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  10 reviews
"Neesa" book #1 of the Neesa vampire series. Neesa 's new life begins with a shocking turn of events as her day went from euphoria to hell on earth. She then tries to live a normal life with her boyfriend and new best friend forever as she struggles to remain who she once was while the strong allure of blood lust temps her to live the dark life of the evil ones. Together t ...more
Published April 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Neesa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Neesa

Lauren Vick
Great fun reading, kept me up all night! Just had to find out what happens next. Awaiting the second book!
P J
Great new author. Neesa has you on the edge of your seat most the way through. I couldn't put it down. The descriptions and characters are amazing! I am looking forward to the next book in the series. It's a must read.
Hunter Morgan
Loved it! So glad it will be a series,I can't wait till the next book comes out. I love the characters. I highly recommend it! C T is awesome.
Kim Allen
It was the best vampire book I've ever read! I recommend it to anyone who likes paranormal books!
Kayla Harris
Awesome, I just couldn't put it down. Cant wait for the next in the series. C.T.Todd rocs!
Shelena
Love it! It's so captivating I can't stop reading It.
Natasha Fox
Book is awesome! Neesa is every girls hero. It starts off with action right away and keeps you reading till the end. You just have to find out what happens next. This new author is Great! I read it over 3 times. Cant wait till vol 2 is out!
Bruce Goldwell
This book should come with a warning label. I started reading and couldn't put it down. YGRTB... you gotta read this book! Look out Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1), C.L. Todd's Neesa: A Vampire Story is about to give you a run for your money. If C.L. is going to make this a series, I am in for the whole set. [Bruce Goldwell, author of The Dragon Keepers series]
Karen Erickson
Great clever book! So different from the ordinary vampire book, I loved it and reading it again before I get the second book Haunted.
Misty Hurt
Its was awesome! A whole new twist on vampires, they felt like friends. So much different then your everyday vamp/werewolf book.
Eddie Grooms
Eddie Grooms marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Sophie :)
Sophie :) marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Arlene
Arlene marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2012
Akira Straughan
Akira Straughan marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2012
Samantha Jean
Samantha Jean marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2012
Sara Shrieves
Sara Shrieves marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2012
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
May 09, 2012
Elon Garcia
Elon Garcia marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2012
Lynx
Lynx marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2012
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2012
Vipula Sharma
Vipula Sharma marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2012
Jeannie Lopez
Jeannie Lopez marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2012
Johnna
Johnna marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
HAUNTED (Neesa Vampire, #2).