Start by marking “The Beading Answer Book: Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face; Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask” as Want to Read:

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Beads are rocking and rolling their way across the country! From Austrian crystals to tiny Japanese seed beads, fine pearls, semi-precious stones, and handmade glass, the variety of beads and combinations is irresistible for more than 500,000 crafters in the U.S.
"The Beading Answer Book" puts to rest the fears of every unstrung beader with illustrated instructions and ins
Published July 16th 2008 by Storey Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Beading Answer Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Beading Answer Book

Bridgett
This book was sent to me for review by the publisher.

Got a question about beading?
This book SERIOUSLY has the answers to just about ANY question you could ever have about beading, or any problem you could POSSIBLY run into while beading!

I am still not quite done reading all the way through it. I have to say: My head is spinning with all this information.

I am not a big beader to begin with, I dabble in it now and again, so my expertness is marginal to say the least. With this book at my side,
Leslie
A great little book for beading beginners. When I finally made a bracelet and got stuck at one point, this book had the answer I needed. Now I have a beautiful piece of jewelry that I made myself! As I grow more proficient in this hobby, I am certain I will be referring to this book often. Recommended for beginners and experts alike.
Michelle Mach
Highly recommended. New beaders will also need a second book with step-by-step photographs of techniques.

Read my full review
Karen
Loved it!! A great little book with terrific answers to all of my beading quandries...and I really like the illustrations too. Sophisticated enough for an experienced beader, but still accessible to beginners like me.
Karen
Haha. I have a lot of nerve giving 5 stars to my own book. It is a very useful book, though.
Diane
Great information!
Katie Lebarron
Katie Lebarron marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Bella
Bella marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Namsrai Tumenjargal
Namsrai Tumenjargal is currently reading it
Aug 08, 2014
Ramona Dempsey
Ramona Dempsey marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Kim Dula
Kim Dula marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Melonie Kydd
Melonie Kydd marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Anjeli
Anjeli added it
Jan 14, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jan 05, 2014
Lelonnie Kelley
Lelonnie Kelley marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sewing Lingerie That Fits: Stylish Underwear, Sleepwear, and Loungewear for Everyday Living The Beading Answer Book: Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face; Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask Law Made Fun Through Harry Potter's Adventures: 99 Lessons in Law from the Wizarding World for Fans of All Ages The Ultimate Monologue Index (Smith and Kraus Monologue Index) REIKI HEALING: COMPLETE MANUAL