Start by marking “Little Bunny Follows His Nose (Golden Scratch & Sniff Books)” as Want to Read:
Little Bunny Follows His Nose (Golden Scratch & Sniff Books)

Little Bunny Follows His Nose (Golden Scratch & Sniff Books)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  18 reviews
What’s a bunny to do on such a fine sunny day? Follow his nose! Down the hill, into the forest, and through a vegetable garden, Little Bunny does just that! Kids will love all the wonderful things there are to smell—pine, peach, roses and more—in this classic scratch-and-sniff book originally published in 1971.

From the Hardcover edition.
Published February 12th 1999 by Golden Books (first published February 12th 1971)

To ask other readers questions about Little Bunny Follows His Nose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Bunny Follows His Nose

This is a bit ridiculous, but my sister and I scratched the pickle sticker right off the page.

I have our original copy along with a reprint from around 1999 that I'm totally afraid to scratch & sniff and ruin. Our original copy had detailed stickers that completed the illustrations around which they were placed. The reprint just has one color stickers, which is a bit disappointing. The last sticker also changed from the original (chocolate mint cookie) to the reprint (chocolate chip cookie)
Catherine Bruno
I still own it and the stuff still smells to this day!
Ceilidh
This is probably my favorite book of ten years ago. My mom first read it to me when I was about two, and I still love it, if only for the scratch and sniff. I wouldn't recommend it for SSR, if only because I really believe we should read books beyond kindergarden level in 10th grade. The cookies smell AMAZING because they have an interesting mint-chocolate flavor. The basic story is about a bunny whose mom tells him to go outside and follow his nose, and ends up smelling all sorts of different s ...more
Amy
This book is on my all-time-favorites shelf. I was lucky enough to stumble across the original 1971 print, in perfect condition, forty years later. My daughter LOVES to sniff ALL the stickers (still scented fantastically), even the pine needles that make her go, "yuck"! I love the genuine sweetness of this book as it takes the reader on an adventure of discovery through curiosity. This book will always have a home in my family.
Steven Hummer
One of the most creative books out there for kids. Little Bunny takes you along for a adventure and you can be a part of the story. As Little Bunny follows his nose discovering intreaging smells you can smell along with him on every page. Simpley scrach and sniff a book kids will love and I know I loved it when I was little.
Kirei
Mar 18, 2008 Kirei rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: preschoolers
I liked this book when I was young, so I bought it for my son. It is a scratch-and-sniff book. One problem is that he wants to skip the text (and pages)so that he can smell the item. Plus, while some of the items have great aromas, others-like the rose-hardly have any smell at all.
Kamal Sandhu
such a cute book. one of the most favourite on rynah 's shelf. Everytine she will open her cupboard ...& never miss to scratch n sniff .....the fragrances...
Marilyn
When my sisters and I were little, we used to scratch the stickers so long and hard that we made it down to the paper. Love this book.
Kristin
I still remember the exact scents from this book--strawberry jam, pickles, peaches.
Ella
Good story but I don't like the smells, especially the chocolate chip cookie.
drowningmermaid
One of the great classics of American literature, and I love it forever. XD
Nicole
Bill's favorite to have Grandma Donna read to him when he was little
Jessica Howard
One of my childhood faves - love that Eleanor loves it too!
Ang
No childhood would be complete w/ out this one.
Tara Miazga
Aug 21, 2008 Tara Miazga rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all kids :)
One of my favorite books as a kid. :)
Xena
smellz nice
Lauren
Mar 01, 2008 Lauren rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents
This is the first book I ever read by myself when I was really little. Gotta love scratch and sniff books!!
Penelope Clough
Penelope Clough marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Do You Know Colors? I Can Count to 100... Can You? (Please Read To Me Books) Praying With Benedict Max, the Nosey Bear My First Picture Dictionary