Start by marking “Silver Moon” as Want to Read:
Silver Moon

Silver Moon

Heat Rating: 3

After 130 years, you’d think I would know better than to go looking for trouble, but I just can’t seem to help myself. The council wants me to catch a werewolf. I just want to paint my nails.

Rose is a bitchy sarcastic vampire that ends up hunting a werewolf in, of all places, Las Vegas. She finds very quickly that things are not going to go as planned.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published November 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Silver Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silver Moon

Jenn
Aug 09, 2011 Jenn rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
***NOTE MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS***

Rose is a 130 year old vampire who’s just been called upon by her council to kill a rogue werewolf. She thinks it will be an open and shut case leaving her free from the council’s drama for the rest of eternity. What she doesn’t plan on is a spunky young fire witch, an overzealous FBI agent and her maker all showing up and adding drama to her quiet little world. She may be hunting the werewolf, but someone out there is setting her up for crimes she did
Lindsay Paige
May 04, 2011 Lindsay Paige added it
Shelves: own
Title Thoughts: It describes what the characters are trying to do perfectly.

Cover Thoughts: I really like this cover. She's biting him and digging into his skin. It really fits.

WARNINGS: There is a minor sex scene.

Rose is exactly like the synopsis says. A bitchy sarcastic vampire who just wants to be left alone. She doesn't like to follow rules. She likes to be able to do whatever she wants to do, which she usually does. Rose doesn't care for humans or most of the other supernaturals out there.
Laurie
I enjoyed this short read. It easily held my attention all the way through. At times, I thought Rose was just a bit too brash, but then she would say or do something that would just melt my hard-heart into a gooey puddle. She also is funny, in a snarky kind of way. I like that she thumbs her nose at her ostensible superiors, often showing them up as highfalutin, know-it-alls who actually are somewhat out of touch with reality.

Throughout the book, there is sort of skirmish going on between the po
Annette M Guerriero Nishimoto
Today's review is on the novella Silver Moon by Stacey Thompson-Geer

Silver Moon is just one of the few novella's that I have read, and the second manuscript from Thompson-Geer. The first of which I found very difficult to read due the abundance of spelling and grammatical errors.

Though in Silver Moon there were much less mistakes, I still recommend Ms. Thompson-Geer seriously consider looking into obtaining a second editor. The story however was by far more enjoyable than I expected, and I woul
Darlene
Jul 23, 2011 Darlene rated it did not like it
I received this e-book for review from Bewitching Book Tours as part of the author's virtual book tour. I did not receive any compensation for my review, and the views expressed herein are my own.

A book with both vampires AND werewolves? What could be better? The book cover of the female vampire biting into the male is very eye-catching and appealing. The book trailer is equally appealing. I should have loved this book...I wanted to love this book...but there are two reasons primarily why this d
Jessica Bronder
Aug 12, 2011 Jessica Bronder rated it really liked it
Rose is a vampire that would like nothing more than to be left alone. But she has been called to a Vampire Counsel meeting. Although a werewolf pack is very strict about who can get changed, someone in Las Vegas skipped that ritual and was turned. This person is basically a serial killer that is now using his new powers to kill more people. Rose is asked to go to Las Vegas and take care of the situation.

Rose used to live in the Las Vegas area and was turned there. After her first run in with th
Read2review
Dec 30, 2011 Read2review rated it it was amazing
** For the full review please check out www.read2review.com **

The first thing I have to say is I was surprised to learn that it was a vampire book as the title suggested to me it would be a wolf book.

The lead character was very well formed and easy to relate to, even though she was a vampire. In this short story she is trying to find a new were that will become a full werewolf on his first silver moon, hence the title. There are many different characters in this story and I liked the divide bet
Christine
Oct 08, 2011 Christine rated it really liked it
A quick, but entertaining story. I really enjoyed the world the author built, and thought Rose was a great character. She wasn't someone that is very likeable, but she was intriguing.

The story had a couple of interesting twists and didn't end how I thought it might. I liked the other characters and would be very interested to read more about them too.

I was disappointed with the spelling and grammatical mistakes though. It took away from a good story.
Nathalia
Sep 11, 2011 Nathalia rated it liked it
I recently won this book off of a giveaway so I suppose I shouldn't complain too much. I would've enjoyed this book a lot more if it wasn't for the copious amounts of fragmented sentences, not to mention how each sentence felt as if they were rubber-banded together. There's definitely potential, however I feel that the author should take a little more time strengthening the characterization and working a little more on plot formation.
Julie S.
Julie S. rated it it was ok
Dec 09, 2011
Christy Johnson
Christy Johnson rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2013
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2011
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2011
Laura Tyler
Laura Tyler marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Gary Horn
Gary Horn marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
4190286
I have been writing since I was young. I started in horror, but eventually found I was mixing many genres into one story. A lot of my work can be classified as Urban Fantasy with hints of Romance. I also have some very spicy work out there that is Erotic in nature. :)

More about Stacey Thompson-Geer...