Start by marking “Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists” as Want to Read:
Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists

Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  273 ratings  ·  14 reviews
[Siren LoveXtreme Special Edition: Erotic Paranormal Ménage Romance, M/F/M/M/M/M/M/M, Yeti shape-shifters]

What the hell had she been thinking? Edwina hates the cold but ends up working in Antarctica as a helicopter pilot. When her chopper is sabotaged, she and her companions must somehow survive the harsh environment and walk to safety.

Kieran and Jake Kodi have a secret th
Published May 3rd 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc. (first published May 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Edwina is a very busy lady in this book and readers are in for a plethora of erotic hijinks coupled with feather-light drama and suspense to heat up all that Arctic shivering.

Edwina has to be the mouthiest heroine I’ve ever been introduced to. Ms. Clark certainly has presented readers with a challenging and acerbic character. She confounds, exasperates and intrigues the heroes. That means she’s perfect for the role as their love interest. Certainly a bland, insipid and weak female would not hav
Toni (U.A.C.)
Helicopter pilot Edwina is shuttling some scientists to their shack in the middle of nowhere in Antartica. Evil plot insues and the scientists/yeti's (think chewbaka but white) quickly figure out that someone is trying to off Edwina, who wouldn't you know it is their (all seven of them) mate, so they try to talk her into staying with them until it's safe and they can help her figure out who's out to kill her. She's all for having fun, but she's determined not to fall in love and stay with them.

O
PointyEars42
I just wanted mindless group sex with a side-order of stuck-in-a-snowstorm clichés. Is that too much to ask for? I was even willing to cross a personal gross-out boundary and read about siblings who get off on sharing each other's sloppy seconds.... but did you have to give me a heroine with the intellect of a gerbil and a couple of heroes who make her look smart? Why is everyone stomping around waving their fists like a 3 year old having a temper tantrum? Why?! I think it's time to run in the o ...more
Hyacinth Raine
My entire yell-y WTF review can be found here.

ABOMINABLE SNOWMEN YOU GUYS.
Brie
4.5 stars :)
i absolutely loved this!!! the men were all insanely hot and i loved how tough and independent edwina was! the sex was fantastic and delicious and i really enjoyed the whole yeti shifters thing ;) i was worried that this would be a book where she just screwed all the men but only actually got to know and develop a relationship with and love a few of them. that didn't happen here, k felt like i really got to know and understand and like all of them. they were each so different and i f
Ije the Devourer of Books
I would describe this story as 'Extreme Menage.' One woman (Edwina) and , seven men (too many to list or even remember). It doesnt get more extreme than that!!

And if it wasnt complicated enough these 'husbands' are no ordinary men but are Yeti shifters (kill the poor woman already why dont you?)

In any case these men are all respectable scientists. So there!!

Some times Siren Publishing has some really cheesy covers on their books and it can lead you to think that the story inside will also be c
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
My review on The Romancer Reviews.

There can only be one—one to rule them all. Only one woman can bind these seven men together. This story is about seven brothers and one woman melting the snow in Antarctica.

Brothers Kieran, Calvin, Jake, Brian, Simon, Evan and Gary are research scientists in the frozen tundra where penguins live. Enter Edwina, a helicopter pilot, waiting to leave her assignment in Antarctica. Two days before the window closes to leave, she has one last run dropping off two of t
Brittany
Well, this was a little bit of a first for me. I have never read a shape-shifter book that deals with yeti so it was interesting but different. I really was looking for another good menage read when this came across my recs. This was a pretty solid read but I just wish there was more. I wanted more time with the men. It went by way to fast.
Tina
includes spanking to the point of severe pain and bruising. This should be listed prior to reading, so that those of us that find it a turn off can make actual choices rather than being forced into a flashback.

I won't be reading more of this author.
Linda
Hot, hot, hot. Seven shapeshifting brothers determined to share Edwina since she is their Mate. Menage, eightsome =D and fluffy smut. Quick, fun read.
Scooper Speaks
2.5 yeti love lol
Doris
Oct 20, 2011 Doris marked it as doriskindleloanable
very good
Samantha Marquez
Samantha Marquez marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Zuly Rizzo
Zuly Rizzo marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Pashia
Pashia marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Sara Beatriz
Sara Beatriz marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Chane B
Chane B marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Bubba
Bubba marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
  • SWAT Team One and the Social Worker (The Men of Five-0, #1)
  • Two Wolves are Better Than One (Love Bites, #1)
  • Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law #2)
  • Alphas' Mate
  • Oriana and the Three Werebears
  • Feline Heat
  • Mikayla's Men (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #1)
  • Theirs (The Bears, #1)
  • Laurie's Loves (Beckett's Wolf Pack, Triad Mates #1)
  • Seducing Their Mate (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska #1)
  • Their Unexpected Mate (Paranormal Protections Unit, #1)
  • Laid Bear (Urban Fairytales, #2)
  • Battered Not Broken
  • Trouble Comes in Threes (Triple Trouble, #1)
Their Taydelaan Taydelaan The Nanny's Unplanned Marriage Claimed by Aliens (Claimed #1) Accidental Love for Three