Start by marking “Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists” as Want to Read:
Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists

Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists

3.64  ·  Rating Details  ·  425 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
[Siren LoveXtreme Special Edition: Erotic Paranormal Ménage Romance, M/F/M/M/M/M/M/M, Yeti shape-shifters]

What the hell had she been thinking? Edwina hates the cold but ends up working in Antarctica as a helicopter pilot. When her chopper is sabotaged, she and her companions must somehow survive the harsh environment and walk to safety.

Kieran and Jake Kodi have a secret th
Published May 3rd 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc. (first published May 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists

PointyEars42
I just wanted mindless group sex with a side-order of stuck-in-a-snowstorm clichés. Is that too much to ask for? I was even willing to cross a personal gross-out boundary and read about siblings who get off on sharing each other's sloppy seconds.... but did you have to give me a heroine with the intellect of a gerbil and a couple of heroes who make her look smart? Why is everyone stomping around waving their fists like a 3 year old having a temper tantrum? Why?! I think it's time to run in the o ...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Edwina is a very busy lady in this book and readers are in for a plethora of erotic hijinks coupled with feather-light drama and suspense to heat up all that Arctic shivering.

Edwina has to be the mouthiest heroine I’ve ever been introduced to. Ms. Clark certainly has presented readers with a challenging and acerbic character. She confounds, exasperates and intrigues the heroes. That means she’s perfect for the role as their love interest. Certainly a bland, insipid and weak female would not hav
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
My review on The Romancer Reviews.

There can only be one—one to rule them all. Only one woman can bind these seven men together. This story is about seven brothers and one woman melting the snow in Antarctica.

Brothers Kieran, Calvin, Jake, Brian, Simon, Evan and Gary are research scientists in the frozen tundra where penguins live. Enter Edwina, a helicopter pilot, waiting to leave her assignment in Antarctica. Two days before the window closes to leave, she has one last run dropping off two of t
Toni (U.A.C.)
Helicopter pilot Edwina is shuttling some scientists to their shack in the middle of nowhere in Antartica. Evil plot insues and the scientists/yeti's (think chewbaka but white) quickly figure out that someone is trying to off Edwina, who wouldn't you know it is their (all seven of them) mate, so they try to talk her into staying with them until it's safe and they can help her figure out who's out to kill her. She's all for having fun, but she's determined not to fall in love and stay with them.

O
Tina
Oct 25, 2015 Tina rated it did not like it
Shelves: shifters
includes spanking to the point of severe pain and bruising. This should be listed prior to reading, so that those of us that find it a turn off can make actual choices rather than being forced into a flashback.

I won't be reading more of this author.
Hyacinth Raine
My entire yell-y WTF review can be found here.

ABOMINABLE SNOWMEN YOU GUYS.
Brie
Nov 20, 2012 Brie rated it really liked it
4.5 stars :)
i absolutely loved this!!! the men were all insanely hot and i loved how tough and independent edwina was! the sex was fantastic and delicious and i really enjoyed the whole yeti shifters thing ;) i was worried that this would be a book where she just screwed all the men but only actually got to know and develop a relationship with and love a few of them. that didn't happen here, k felt like i really got to know and understand and like all of them. they were each so different and i f
Ije the Devourer of Books
Feb 12, 2013 Ije the Devourer of Books rated it really liked it
I would describe this story as 'Extreme Menage.' One woman (Edwina) and , seven men (too many to list or even remember). It doesnt get more extreme than that!!

And if it wasnt complicated enough these 'husbands' are no ordinary men but are Yeti shifters (kill the poor woman already why dont you?)

In any case these men are all respectable scientists. So there!!

Some times Siren Publishing has some really cheesy covers on their books and it can lead you to think that the story inside will also be c
Brittany
Well, this was a little bit of a first for me. I have never read a shape-shifter book that deals with yeti so it was interesting but different. I really was looking for another good menage read when this came across my recs. This was a pretty solid read but I just wish there was more. I wanted more time with the men. It went by way to fast.
Jessie Potts
I couldn't help it, I was intrigued, seven guys and they are yetis??

I will say that the heroine ends up pregnant in this one (per usual when dealing with multiple guys) but it was an interesting step from reality and while I think seven is too many, it was fun to read.
Channah
Dec 28, 2014 Channah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Surprising jem

Well written, romantic and steamy. Sometimes with so many males, it's hard to distinguish them as the story progresses, I didn't have that issue here. All her beaus well extremely lovable and sexy.
Claudia Reinbrecht
May 14, 2016 Claudia Reinbrecht rated it liked it
2.5
Caitlin
Jan 24, 2015 Caitlin rated it it was amazing
When I first read the description of this book, I was wary about reading it. I really didn't think I would like it. Boy was I wrong. This book was a great read. I really enjoyed Edwina and the seven brothers. They each had unique and interesting personalities. They all contributed to the already great quality of the story. The ending threw me for a loop though. Read if you want to find out what happens.
Jessica Gomez
Apr 11, 2014 Jessica Gomez rated it liked it
It was good.
Linda
Sep 13, 2011 Linda rated it really liked it
Hot, hot, hot. Seven shapeshifting brothers determined to share Edwina since she is their Mate. Menage, eightsome =D and fluffy smut. Quick, fun read.
Ladymcbeth
Doris
Oct 20, 2011 Doris marked it as doriskindleloanable
very good
Nicole Bernabe
Nicole Bernabe rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Brenda Humphreys
Brenda Humphreys marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Charlotte Clarke
Charlotte Clarke marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Hannah Cook
Hannah Cook marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
S.
S. added it
Jun 20, 2016
Mary Powers
Mary Powers rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
Jasmine
Jasmine rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2016
screechin raven
screechin raven rated it it was ok
Jun 08, 2016
Kinga
Kinga rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
Christine Fay
Christine Fay marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Zora
Zora rated it liked it
May 27, 2016
Vedanta
Vedanta rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2016
  • SWAT Team One and the Social Worker (The Men of Five-0, #1)
  • Laid Bear (Urban Fairytales, #2)
  • Two Wolves are Better Than One (Love Bites, #1)
  • Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law, #2)
  • Feline Heat
  • Mikayla's Men (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #1)
  • Oriana and the Three Werebears
  • Alphas' Mate
  • Battered Not Broken
  • Eagle River Alpha (Eagle River #1)
  • Laurie's Loves (Beckett's Wolf Pack, Triad Mates #1)
  • Seducing Their Mate (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska #1)
  • Their Unexpected Mate (Paranormal Protections Unit, #1)
  • A Contract Bride's Triple Surprise  (Bride Train, #2)
  • Trouble Comes in Threes (Triple Trouble, #1)
  • Seduced by the Moon (Moonlight Shifters, #1)