Start by marking “Secrets from Beyond the Grave: A Biblical Guide to the Mystery of Heaven, Hell and Eternity” as Want to Read:

4.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  188 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Your guide to the mystery of heaven, hell, and eternity
The Bible teaches us that when our earthly journey ends, our eternal journey is only beginning. But what will life be like after death? Are there clues that tell us more about the unseen worlds of departed souls?
In "Secrets From Beyond the Grave, "Perry Stone brings his unique blend of Bible knowledge, prophecy, and
Published September 24th 2010 by Charisma House (first published September 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Secrets from Beyond the Grave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets from Beyond the Grave

WC Beaver
Oct 04, 2014 WC Beaver rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: religion
Take your time and read this book slowly. Devour every word, stop and ponder every paragraph, and isolate yourself for an hour or two after you have read a chapter. Think about what you have just read.

Of course, if you have never considered the reason or reasons for your existence here on planet Earth, this reading will be difficult. If you have never given any thought to where you will be spending eternity, the perusal of truths listed in this volume will perplex you. And, if you believe in the
Laurie
Apr 01, 2013 Laurie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Secrets From Beyond the Grave” is not, by any means, a casual read. Perry Stone shares concepts on Heaven and Hell that are more than just thoughts or opinions. They are deeply researched ideas that he supports with scripture.
Christians believe that we will spend eternity in either heaven or hell. Yet, most of us have many questions about eternity. If you have any questions on this subject, they are surely to be answered in these pages. Perry Stone gives his learned opinions of where heaven and
Richard Kuhn
Normally I do not review books that contain the teachings of others concerning God. I don't believe anyone much less me should be judging the beliefs of others, especially when you don't know the Author or his/her works well enough to form an educated opinion. Thus, I will not be evaluating the biblical content contained in this book.

I actually got this book for research into another project I'm working on and have had it for some time. The chapter I was interested in was the one on time travel
Pharm Matthew
Dec 23, 2014 Pharm Matthew rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book has a lot of assumptions and personal opinions. Though it is a good effort on the part of the author to delve into this part of life which is least touched on. The initial chapters however, i consider irrelevant. This is because if we were meant to know the locations of Heaven and Hell, we would have been shown and moreover should the claims of this book be true, what could we even do with or about such locations-magnets and Asia and Bermuda plus other irrelevant stuffs. This book is l ...more
Molly
Oct 08, 2010 Molly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: most everyone
Recommended to Molly by: Strang Book Group
This is a new author to me. When I received this book to review, I glanced through it thinking I wouldn't enjoy this style of writing by Pastor Perry Stone. I was wrong, for the most part anyway.

I found this book by Perry Stone to be extremely well written and thoroughly researched and presented. It's full of insight to what lies beyond. Stone has great thoughts on the frequently asked questions in today's society about Heaven and Hell and what happens to us after we die. While many authors are
Jim
Jan 25, 2011 Jim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No matter what your personal beliefs may be, this book should inspire you to read, think about and discuss the Bible. I was fortunate enough to win a copy from Goodreads Giveaways.It's packed with quotes or chapter and verse references that the author uses to support his views. I'm sure that no one will totally agree with all that Perry Stone has written, but you'll have plenty to ponder long after you've finished reading his book.

Stone leans more toward literal interpretations of the King James
Scott Sheaffer
I read this book after months of prodding by my deeply religious mom. Ever want to know what the bible says about heaven or hell? What does it say about where great grandpa is after he died? Was my dad lying when he told me that my first dog had gone to heaven after it was killed by a drunk driver? Perry Stone knows the answers and is prepared with the chapter and verse to back his opinions. I found this a difficult read. The sequence of chapters seemed jumbled and I didn't think the writing was ...more
Mary
Dec 22, 2014 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved reading this book. It gave some insights to some things I haven't thought about. Will definitely recommend this book to others.
Wanda
Oct 10, 2014 Wanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: religion
If you are a believer, the best is yet to come! This book is not an easy read, but absolutely profound!

My rating is 5+ .... Just incredible!
Mary A. Owen
Jan 11, 2014 Mary A. Owen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book.

Perry Stone did an excellent job in the writing of this book. He gave good explanation s, and added where to find the verses that he was speaking on.
Darlene
Nov 20, 2011 Darlene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This the first book I have read by Pastor Perry Stone but it will not be my last. Everything he writes is backed up by scripture and well researched. He has definetly given me better insight and understanding when it comes to the many questions that we all have of what awaits us beyond the grave. Highly recommended.
Welsh Davis
Jan 19, 2011 Welsh Davis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won this on Goodreads and I am so looking forward to reading this. I wish it would hurry up and get here!!! Finished the book and it is a great read. I was very happy to win such a great book. It has a lot of different points to look at and think about....
Tom Park
I believe this is the first Perry Stone work that I have read. Mixed feelings about it. He supports his thinking with lots of scripture, but you can do that with a lot of things. May want to give it some time to brew and then reconsider it.
Jenna Fox
Sep 22, 2013 Jenna Fox rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic and riveting information for anyone with questions about the afterlife. Stone gives the biblical truth about the destination of our spirits upon departing the physical realm.

A must read for anyone, of any faith.

Matthewbotsford Botsford
Dec 28, 2010 Matthewbotsford Botsford rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
I'm finding this book really inspirational in the truths Perry shares..especially in-light of my death experience "To Hell and Back" Chronicled in our book, "A Day in Hell; Death to Life to Hope" author Nancy Botsford.
Don
Oct 11, 2010 Don rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book but I had mixed feelings about it. There was a lot of truth but I also felt there was a lot of speculation that was presented as truth.
Pat Hawthorne
Jul 09, 2013 Pat Hawthorne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perry Stone brings to light many questions asked by many people concerning life and death. Although some parts seemed to drag a bit, I thought it was a very good book.
Caroline Biegalski
Loved it. Perry Stone is a historian with a tremendous capacity to reveal the history of our earth and God's plan for us.
Jean
Mar 31, 2012 Jean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is tremendous. I could not put it down. Am going to read his next book Angels on Assignment
David Bergsland
Apr 29, 2012 David Bergsland rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: serious bible scholars
An excellent read! If you believe the Bible you have to consider this. Excellent work as usual.
Mark Mccay
Perry never disappoints and doesn't avoid the hard questions.
Bobby Litton
Apr 11, 2013 Bobby Litton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Biblical insight to the unknown and our future! :)
Bruce Lambert
Nov 21, 2013 Bruce Lambert rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thought provoking book.
molly
Aug 12, 2011 molly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting.
Matthew Botsford
Good book...
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2016
Lyndsay Quinn
Lyndsay Quinn rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2016
Akinbode Adekunle
Akinbode Adekunle marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
The book was a sign for me. 2 4 Jan 14, 2015 08:06AM
  • Hell: Separate Truth from Fiction and Get Your Toughest Questions Answered
  • 100 Days of Favor: Daily Readings From Unmerited Favor
  • Everyone's Guide to Demons & Spiritual Warfare: Simple, Powerful Tools for Outmaneuvering Satan in Your Daily Life
  • Psalm 91: God's Shield of Protection
  • Handle with Prayer: Unwrap the Source of God's Strength for Living
  • Prayers that Release Heaven On Earth: Align Yourself with God and Bring His Peace, Joy, and Revival to Your World
  • Be Still
  • Unconditional?: The call of Jesus to radical forgiveness
  • The Purpose and Power of Authority
  • Revise Us Again: Living from a Renewed Christian Script
  • Live to Make a Difference: An Inspiring Call to Action
  • Jesus in the Present Tense: The I AM Statements of Christ
  • A Divine Revelation of Heaven
  • What Do You Think of Me? Why Do I Care?: Answers to the Big Questions of Life
  • The Art of War for Spiritual Battle: Essential Tactics and Strategies for Spiritual Warfare
  • The Holy Spirit: Amazing Power for Everyday People
  • 52 Things Kids Need from a Mom: What Mothers Can Do to Make a Lifelong Difference
  • 5 Conversations You Must Have with Your Son
Perry Stone directs one of America’s fastest growing ministries - Voice of Evangelism. From its 70,000 square foot International Ministry Center, Voice of Evangelism is striving to reach the world with the gospel of Christ through revivals, television, audio/video media, printed material, and missionary sponsorship. Perry has authored over forty books and booklets; produced over one hundred videos ...more
More about Perry Stone...