Start by marking “Howl For Me (True Destiny, #3)” as Want to Read:
Howl For Me (True Destiny, #3)

Howl For Me (True Destiny #3)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  430 ratings  ·  21 reviews
"For a love that will last through the ages, they must fight an evil older than time. "

"True Destiny, Book 3"

Jeffrey Grimm's grandfather, Odin, tortured and nearly killed his twin sister. He's on a mission to return the favor. To get the job done, he needs the world's oldest living laser-hair-removal candidate: Fenrisulfr, the werewolf prophecy has decreed will kill Odin a
Published March 13th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Howl For Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Howl For Me

Onyx by Jennifer L. ArmentroutInsurgent by Veronica RothCity of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareLover Reborn by J.R. WardOnce Burned by Jeaniene Frost
Most Expected Romance Titles 2012
181st out of 412 books — 1,475 voters
Moon Called by Patricia BriggsGo Fetch! by Shelly LaurenstonThe Beast in Him by Shelly LaurenstonWhen He Was Bad by Shelly LaurenstonWicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole
Hottest Werewolf Romance
89th out of 92 books — 25 voters

More lists with this book...

Gennie Gee
Dana Marie Bell is one of my favorite authors, and this third installment of her True Destiny series does NOT disappoint! Howl for Me is a M/M story and all the great characters from the other two stories are present and integral to the plot, so if you haven’t read Very Much Alive and Eye of the Beholder, be sure to pick those up first and you won’t regret it.

The True Destiny series is based on the Norse Pantheon of gods and goddesses. In this story Fenrisùlfr or Fen (the original werewolf), the
Guilty Pleasures
This review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Recommended Read

(This review may contain spoilers).

I think this might be my favourite of the True Destiny series so far. I was quickly able to empathise with Fenris and I felt really bad for everything he went through. I've always felt sorry for Fenris and the way he was treated in the mythos.

Odin is a sick, sadistic... several words I shouldn't put in a review viewable by people of all ages. I hate him. I'm really looking forward to when he finally gets his comeuppance. The only complaint I really have is that
Lily
True Destiny # 3

I found Jeff's character interesting in the previous books and couldn't wait for his story, especially after i read how he meets his "mate"

The author has used the greek theme to its extreme limit,it was so bad that i had to skim some pages to get to the good part.
description

I lost my patience a couple of times. The parts where the plot was to "catch that bastard Odin before he escapes" annoyed me. Yeah, i get it he is bad and evil, but still, to have the bad guy get caught and then ,escape
Shiran
So anyone who knows me knows I'm a BIG Dana Marie Bell fan and that I LOVE all her books. Having said that there was just something about this book that I felt didn't live up to Bell's usual standards.

This series is very confusing if you don't pay attention and can't keep track of all the double names and God races, but it's still very creative and exciting. I think my problem with this one was that I didn't connect or feel the passion between Fen and Jeff... maybe m/m is just not my genre or m
Ellissa H
I love MM love stories. This was cute but seemed a little bit hurried at times.
Cayla
this is one of my favs of this series
Tamara
I should know better! Dana got me again, I had to buy the rest of the series. I loved Howl for Me. Really neat twist on Norse mythology. I will admit I had a little trouble in the beginning following the list of characters without a play book. I think It would probably have been better if I had read the series in order.
But, Howl for Me contains Dana Marie's trademark humor, strong characters and wonderfully complicated plot.
gremlin
The series continues with a good installment.

Jeffrey is determined to be part of the team to take down Odin, in revenge for his sister. He frees the great wolf Fenris, who thinks Jeff's decided to be his mate, while Jeff thinks no such thing - not that he doesn't think the man Fen turns into isn't crazy sexy.
R
Even though I had read the others I still kept getting confused with the names of gods both current and in the past. I also got confused with the previous relationships and would recommend that the books be read in order at the same time to hopefully to keep on track with the story.
Ilse
Don't read this book if you haven't read the previous two because it is really hard to understand. There are tons of characters and most of them have two names and a lot of history so you better have a good memory or read the other two. None the less it is an enjoyable book.
Shan
A great addition to the series, it was surprisingly good as I was unsure whether the M/M would detract from the story because I'm not a huge fan of M/M love scenes. However Dana does it again with a great plot, lovable characters and an interesting spin on old myths.
SANDRA
Another five stars for this awesome lady. Love her and her stories, in a way if I could marry her mind I would. I can;t imagine how many story she has up there. This is another success for her. If anyone is looking for an awesome hot story this is it!!!
Brandi
Jul 27, 2012 Brandi added it
So angry that Oliver Grimm is not dead yet and I haven't been able to figure out how to kill him. I stated his book first then had to stop to read the first two in the series. Hopefully, there are other books to accompany this series.
Kathryn Reeder
This book is the third in the series. About Jeff and his mate Fen. Jeff is turned into a wolf and they still try to take down Odin. Guy on guy action included in this book.
Jaime
This book was not as good as the first two in this series but I still enjoyed reading it and I can't wait for the next one I am excited to see where she takes it.....
Amyd219
Loved the continuation of the storyline...so wish the fourth was out already. I'm dying to see how they finally take out the Old Man!
ms bookjunkie
Nordic mythology is not the least bit interesting to me, but DMB makes it entertaining. Not to mention, hot hot hot.
Tammera
Darkly sexy and riotously funny I love this series and can only hope that more will come, awesome !!
Theresa
Theresa is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2014
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Kimmy Helt
Kimmy Helt marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
  • Silver Mine (Takhini Wolves, #2)
  • Cipher (Southern Arcana, #4)
  • Wickedest Witch
  • Beneath the Skin (de La Vega Cats, #3)
  • Outfoxed (Cougar Falls, #4)
  • Lynx (Northern Shifters, #3)
  • Claiming Shayla (True Mates, #5)
  • Rolling in the Deep (Hawaiian Heroes, #2)
Dana Marie Bell wrote her first short story when she was thirteen years old. She attended the High School for Creative and Performing Arts for creative writing, where freedom of expression was the order of the day. When her parents moved out of the city and placed her in a Catholic high school for her senior year she tried desperately to get away, but the nuns held fast, and she graduated with hon ...more
More about Dana Marie Bell...
Bear Necessities (Halle Shifters, #1) The Wallflower (Halle Pumas, #1) Steel Beauty (Halle Pumas, #4) Cat Of A Different Color (Halle Pumas, #3) Sweet Dreams (Halle Pumas, #2)

“Fen shook his head and soaped up his hands. “You humans are very strange, mate.” Fen tipped his head. “I saw this video that showed women being tortured.”

Jeff sobered. “What?”

“They were submitting voluntarily too.”

Jeff immediately relaxed as Fen’s hands ran over his body. “What were they doing?”

“Getting something called a Brazilian...”
4 likes
“Jesus, Jeff. What happened to your head? You look like you got attacked by a beaver.” 3 likes