Start by marking “Exito 101” as Want to Read:
Exito 101

Exito 101

De John C. Maxwell lo esencial para cada lider hoy en dia.
Published September 1st 2008 by Grupo Nelson

To ask other readers questions about Exito 101, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exito 101

Ahmad Bin mousa
كتاب من الآخر " تزبيد " ..

لطيف وخفيف وبوابة لمؤلفات الكاتب ..
Alberto Lopez
Feb 22, 2017 Alberto Lopez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great starter book by the writer of 360 degree Leadership. This short book is packed with great information.
Haley H
Jan 08, 2016 Haley H rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is the perfect one to help you be on the path to success, it makes you realize how we normally picture success. Which is all wrong. Then how to help you identify you purpose, grow to your potential, and the last think is that the key is helping others. One of the quotes that was in the book I love was by Danny Thomas who said "Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others". In the series of What Every Leader Needs t ...more
Denys Percheklii
Jan 02, 2015 Denys Percheklii rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paperback, russian
Pretty interesting book, which covers a lot of aspects of leadership and success. I totally agree with the author that this is more like the introduction to the more fundamental works of J. Maxwell. I, personally, would call it rather brochure than a book. Anyway, doesn't meter whether you have already read some books about personal development or you are just a beginner, the book is definitely worth reading.
Blain Dillard
Aug 18, 2013 Blain Dillard rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio
Like any Maxwell book, it's chock full of highlightable quotes and quips and stories. This was a short one, and since I listened while walking, there was no highlighting involved. But it was a good set of basic blocking and tackling advice for anyone wanting to succeed in family, life, or career.
Daniel
I listened to the audio book version of this book. The audio book was just over 2 hours long. The content sounded great. The narrator did a good job in reading the book. This is one I wish to add to my personal library.
أيوب
Nov 26, 2012 أيوب rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
كتاب خفيف و لطيف .. جميل و مفيد
Dinahw
Straight forward advice on what you need to do to better understand and achieve personal success.
Julie
Oct 23, 2011 Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Listened to this while raking leaves this afternoon. Sound principals, puts the emphasis on character & work ethic.
Chris Grimm
Oct 31, 2012 Chris Grimm rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite of all his books.
Al Insyirah
Sep 21, 2014 Al Insyirah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book tells the truth of what success means. success is knowing your purpose in life and growing to reach your maximum ability.
Daniel Fevrin
Sep 07, 2010 Daniel Fevrin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of those books that make you want to apply all th principles. I think I have already begun to do so
Hossam Al-Zahrani
Really nice, I used to read this when I am in the bathroom. Which means something comes in and something comes out. If you know what I mean :).
Badr Alsini
Jun 18, 2014 Badr Alsini rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
كتاب طيييب جدا .. خفيف وسهل و100 صفحة تقريبا

أنصح به من يرى في نفسه التطور
Michael
Michael rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2010
Cez
Cez rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2014
Quawnieg
Quawnieg rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Jay Samolowicz
Jay Samolowicz rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2013
Daniel Henderson
Daniel Henderson rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2013
Jeannine Thorpe
Jeannine Thorpe rated it really liked it
May 06, 2014
Edwin Ho
Edwin Ho rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2012
Ly Mai
Ly Mai rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2014
Umair Khan
Umair Khan rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2013
John Spence
John Spence rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2011
Anthony Mattas
Anthony Mattas rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2017
Dave
Dave rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2016
Woodrow Arvanitas
Woodrow Arvanitas rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2013
Be Areekul
Be Areekul rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2015
Ellen
Ellen rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Goddess Experience: Custom-made for You
  • 13 fatal errors managers make and how you can avoid them
  • The Secret: What Great Leaders Know - And Do
  • The Power to Shape Your Destiny: Seven Strategies for Massive Results
  • Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers: 50 Exercises That Get Results in Just 15 Minutes
  • The 7 Habits for Managers: Managing Yourself, Leading Others, Unleashing Potential
  • Attention Deficit Disorder: A Different Perception
  • The Spirit to Serve: Marriott's Way
  • How to Be a Power Connector: The 5+50+100 Rule for Turning Your Business Network Into Profits
  • The 29% Solution: 52 Weekly Networking Success Strategies
  • A Game Plan for Life: The Power of Mentoring
  • It's Not What You Sell, It's What You Stand For: Why Every Extraordinary Business is Driven by Purpose
  • Make Your Contacts Count: Networking Know-How for Business and Career Success
  • Soup: A Recipe to Nourish Your Team and Culture
  • How to Write a Good Advertisement: A Short Course in Copywriting
  • Get Off Your "But": How to End Self-Sabotage and Stand Up for Yourself
  • The Secret to True Happiness: Enjoy Today, Embrace Tomorrow
  • Calming Your Angry Mind: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from Anger and Bring Peace to Your Life
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 16 million books. His organizations have trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP and INJOY Stewardship Services. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and audiences as diverse as the United States Military Ac ...more
More about John C. Maxwell...