Start by marking “Life, Hymns, and Love notes” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Life, Hymns, and Love ...

Terrell K. Mercer

Life, Hymns, and Love notes

Paperback
Published May 9th 2010 by Revolutionary Disciples Media (first published May 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Life, Hymns, and Love notes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life, Hymns, and Love notes

Ayani_Meli
May 03, 2011 Ayani_Meli rated it it was amazing
Terrell is the epitome of a Spoken Word artist, and more than holds his own as a poet. When you think of Terrell, the word traditional does not come to mind. He is bold, sometimes brash and very real...yet sensitive to the needs of the unchurched. Saint and sinner alike will love this collection of poetry. Life, Hymns and Love notes clearly shows us that we are all running this race, we all need Abba Father and we all need love.

Terrell K. Mercer's literary star shines brightly through it all; bu
Terrell K. Mercer
Well I'm the author so..yup I read it LOL
Sherry Mickens-green
May 04, 2011 Sherry Mickens-green rated it it was amazing
the book had me in tears as I was reading poem after poem. It was as if pages of my life whether past or present were written on this book. Very uplifting and encouraging. I was touched by so many of the poems. I am not even half way through the book and am very proud of how God has used you to minister to others....so many woman will feel a tug on their emotions while reading this book. Highly recommended!!!
Shereese Maynard
Jul 29, 2012 Shereese Maynard rated it really liked it
I wasn't impressed with the cover of this book but I read it on a recommendation. I was delightfully surprised. I would give this as a gift to any friend who enjoys emotionally-drenched poetry and "open mike" type poetry.
Brenda
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2014
June Clemons
June Clemons rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2011
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016