Start by marking “The Essential Phone Interview Handbook” as Want to Read:
The Essential Phone Interview Handbook

The Essential Phone Interview Handbook

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Today more than ever, job candidates make initial contact with prospective employers via the telephone. Phone interviews are often the most unexpected facet of job interviewing, yet they are fast becoming the standard for employers when narrowing the pool of applicants and determining who will be invited for in-person interviews.
"The Essential Phone Interview Handbook" co
Published June 15th 2011 by Career Press (first published June 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Essential Phone Interview Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Essential Phone Interview Handbook

Amanda
I am really hoping that reading this book today will help me with my phone interview tomorrow morning. It provided helpful tips that I will definitely use. However, tomorrow's interview will prove to me just how useful this book really is.
Melissa
I have never realized that when I had made a call to a potential employer, that they were assessing me the minute I said hello. My son recently applied to a well known appliance store and they called him and conducted a phone interview. If I had read the book before he received the call, he would have presented himself better. I hope that the employer realized that he was only 17 yrs old but but he did not get the job.That was his first phone interview and he was very hesitant when he answered t ...more
L
Paul Bailo created a simple yet useful took with the tips he provides in this book. Having done hundreds of phone interviews while recruiting, it will be different to sit on the receiving side. A good read for anyone in the job search process.
Beth
Beth added it
Mar 20, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Mathew
Mathew marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2012
Mark Jackson
Mark Jackson marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2012