Start by marking “Prayers that Activate Blessings: Experience the Protection, Power & Favor of God for You & Your Loved Ones” as Want to Read:

Prayers for Well-being, Favor, and the Blessing of God

Are you frustrated with your life? Are you struggling to find breakthrough and feeling like you are spinning your wheels? Well, struggle no more! John Eckhardt shows you how to move from the mundane into the supernatural favor of God. The key is simply asking. Ask God to bless you. He will always hear and answer! Fille
Published July 5th 2011 by Charisma House

To ask other readers questions about Prayers that Activate Blessings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prayers that Activate Blessings

Uselyn Deary
Jan 07, 2017 Uselyn Deary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it. Live it

Powerful prayers. Pray without ceasing. You will get stronger and the Devil will get weaker. Trust God not man. Blessings to come through Rayo g
Kara
Aug 24, 2012 Kara rated it it was amazing
Prayers that Activate Blessings by John Eckhardt
Review by Kara Grant

Prayers for Well-being, Favor, and the Blessing of God

My Review
Attention prayer warriors, this review is for you!! For those of you that pray, but struggle to know how to pray, get ready for a much improved prayer life. John Eckhardt knows and understands what it takes to not just believe in a renewed walk, but also how to declare it with faith.

This book is divided into seven chapters and each chapter has at least two prayers an
Seantaneous
Nov 13, 2015 Seantaneous rated it it was amazing
It's interesting that the cover of this book is a treasure box, because that is exactly what this book is. There are so many blessings and things that God has promised us: health and wealth in every area of our life. Many people miss it though, because they don't how to activate them. John Eckhardt supplies us with a dynamic directory of carefully categorized commentary, scriptures and prayers to ensure we activate his blessings and get God's best.
Linda
Jan 24, 2016 Linda rated it it was amazing
This book uses mostly scriptures from the Bible and it helps you save your time for searching the scriptures to find them yourself. John Eckhardt helps us to not just believe that we are blessed, but also to use, through faith, the powerful tool we have in God 19s Word. The prayers from this book give us the ability to approach the throne of grace with God's heart and word. It 19s a powerful reminder of focusing on God instead of our circumstances.
Sharon Loring
Dec 18, 2014 Sharon Loring rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent prayer resource

Have you embarked upon a new pathway with Jesus? Do you need God's blessings? My life recently changed drastically and God's Word spoken from my lips from this book has certainly helped my stability as I keep my eyes upon Jesus!
Salwyn Parker
Jun 13, 2016 Salwyn Parker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't put it down

This book breaks down the Word of God with such simplicity and helps the reader understand great truths and go right in to the confessions to boot.
Jerrica Blackwell
Excellent confessional

Great book to keep you grounded in the word...especially when life appears to be winning the race. Gods word NEVER fails!
Fabio Gutierrez
Fabio Gutierrez rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2012
victoria williams
victoria williams rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2016
Rhonda Edwards
Rhonda Edwards rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2016
Roxanne Nelson
Roxanne Nelson rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Elaine James
Elaine James rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2014
Michael Oquendo
Michael Oquendo rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2015
Cadd1122
Cadd1122 rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2016
Fre
Fre rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2014
Cristina
Cristina rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
Susan
Apr 18, 2016 Susan rated it it was amazing
Reference Book - To be referred to and read again and again by Christians
Miriam
Miriam rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2015
Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2014
Bridgett
Bridgett rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2014
Linda Hunt
Linda Hunt rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2016
Vallie English
Vallie English rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2012
Charlotte Landi
Charlotte Landi rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Pastor Lenin
Pastor Lenin rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2014
Shivana Seeram
Shivana Seeram rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2014
Laura McClure
Laura McClure rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2015
rhonda davis
rhonda davis rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2014
Priyankar Prabhakaran
Priyankar Prabhakaran rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2016
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2016
Donna  Means
Donna Means rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • A Cry for Justice
  • Revise Us Again: Living from a Renewed Christian Script
  • The Purpose and Power of Authority
  • How to Interpret Dreams and Visions: Understanding God's warnings and guidance
  • Handle with Prayer: Unwrap the Source of God's Strength for Living
  • Unconditional?: The call of Jesus to radical forgiveness
  • What Do You Think of Me? Why Do I Care?: Answers to the Big Questions of Life
  • 5 Conversations You Must Have with Your Son
  • 100 Days of Favor: Daily Readings From Unmerited Favor
  • Hell: Separate Truth from Fiction and Get Your Toughest Questions Answered
  • Everyone's Guide to Demons & Spiritual Warfare: Simple, Powerful Tools for Outmaneuvering Satan in Your Daily Life
  • At the Throne of Grace: A Book of Prayers
  • At the Heart of the Gospel: Reclaiming the Body for the New Evangelization
  • True Courage: Emboldened by God in a Disheartening World (Bold Man of God)
  • The Art of War for Spiritual Battle: Essential Tactics and Strategies for Spiritual Warfare
  • When God Makes Lemonade: True Stories that Amaze & Encourage
  • Psalm 91: God's Shield of Protection
  • Every Man, God's Man

“Lord, bless my coming in and my going out. Lord, let me be blessed in the city and blessed in the field. Lord, let me be blessed to be above and not beneath. Lord, let me be blessed to be the head and not the tail. Lord, let me be blessed with dominion and victory over the enemy. Lord, let every thing my hand touches be blessed. Lord, let Your blessing overtake my life.” 2 likes
“The Lord promised Noah that He would “never again” destroy the earth with a food.” 1 likes