Start by marking “Soul Coaching: 28 Days to Discover Your Authentic Self” as Want to Read:
Soul Coaching: 28 Days to Discover Your Authentic Self

Soul Coaching: 28 Days to Discover Your Authentic Self

4.04  ·  Rating Details  ·  169 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews

If you could really hear a message from your soul, what would it be telling you?

Soul Coaching is a four-week program dedicated to an in-depth clearing and cleansing of the different aspects of your life: mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual.

If not now, when? By following the practical, carefully crafted steps presented here, you’ll find that you’re able to uncov

Published October 1st 2003 by Hay House (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Soul Coaching, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Coaching

Paul
Dec 05, 2012 Paul rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: coaching
The book offers the reader the opportunity to complete a number of introspective self-discovery exercises over 28 days. Themed around the elements of air, water, fire and earth, each day includes a summary, an intention and three different tasks to help you better understand yourself. Each exercise set offers three different explorations of increasing commitment requirement so you can pick how much energy you want to give the challenge for that day.

The author takes a very metaphysical approach w
Michelle
Aug 15, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I bought this book in February '14 but finally got around to completing the 28-day soul coaching program this summer. It's great. Lots of interesting exercises, nice way to examine your life from the inside out. May not be a lot of new material if you've read a lot of self-healing material, but she presents everything in a nice way. I like how she provides three levels of activities for each day: "Level 1" activities are simpler and require less energy; "Level 2" activities invite you to go a li ...more
Rhégina Sinozich
This is a fantastic book for someone who wants a step by step guide to doing some major shifting in their lives. Linn guides and prods through this process. Very valuable read as a guide to changing your life.
KC
Feb 11, 2010 KC rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
not really anything new here. A good book if you've never done this kind of thing, but there are better ones out there.
Christine
Aug 27, 2012 Christine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
This one is going to take awhile.. taking my time with it as time permits. So far highly recommended!
Judith
Dec 07, 2008 Judith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Friend Jamie and about 20 other bloggers did this 28 day Journey - it was awesome.

Mary
Aug 01, 2015 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received as a companion book to the 28-Day Soul Coaching program that I participated in Fall 2013. Easy to follow format that re-enforces the audio recordings. It's a book that I go back to regularly each time I embark on a 28-Day journey on my own.
Chris
Sep 01, 2013 Chris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a feel good book that helps reel you back in to our purpose in life. If you are in need of being centered or grounded this is your book. This book helps you to discover who you are and how to stay positive. It teaches the old adage that what you think and feel comes back to you like a boomerang. We must believe in ourselves and that negativity is a reflection of others and where they are at spiritually. This teaches us how to be the best we can possibly be every single day. Like everythi ...more
Wendy Burruel
Aug 14, 2013 Wendy Burruel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Denise is an amazing coach and if you're looking to make significant changes in your life in 28 days, this is the book for you! Written in an easy-to-follow format (just a few pages a day) for 28 days, this book helps you to move the needle...one day at a time.
Cee Cee H.  Caldwell-Miller
I absolutely love the concept of Soul Coaching as a coach myself I will definitely be using some of the concepts shared in the book.
Els
Aug 04, 2014 Els rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book. Made me reflect on many areas of my life. Denise has an amazing way of looking at things.
Abbie
Oct 22, 2011 Abbie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book and interesting exercises.
Andrea
Feb 13, 2013 Andrea marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Don't remember if I've read this yet.
Rebecca
Dec 28, 2012 Rebecca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable workbook.
Jenn Karns
Jenn Karns is currently reading it
Feb 09, 2016
Alyssa Hilliard
Alyssa Hilliard marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2016
Louise Knight
Louise Knight rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Chris Craddock
Chris Craddock marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Donna, Walks In Spirit
Donna, Walks In Spirit is currently reading it
Jan 31, 2016
Nikkie
Nikkie added it
Jan 31, 2016
Bobbie
Bobbie is currently reading it
Jan 27, 2016
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Megan Alexandria
Megan Alexandria rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2016
Darcy
Darcy marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Avey
Avey marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
  • Taming Your Gremlin
  • Constant Craving: What Your Food Cravings Mean and How to Overcome Them
  • Coaching: Evoking Excellence in Others
  • The Authentic Life: Zen Wisdom for Living Free from Complacency and Fear
  • A Year of Living Consciously: 365 Daily Inspirations for Creating a Life of Passion and Purpose
  • Developing Intuition: Practical Guidance for Daily Life
  • The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being
  • Positive Energy: 10 Extraordinary Prescriptions for Transforming Fatigue, Stress, and Fear into Vibrance, Strength, and Love
  • Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success in Work and, Life
  • Coaching with NLP: How to be a Master Coach
  • The Life Coaching Handbook: Everything You Need to be an Effective Life Coach
  • The Power of Self-Coaching: The Five Essential Steps to Creating the Life You Want
  • Blessings
Denise Linn’s personal journey began as a result of a near-death experience at age 17. Her life-changing experiences and remarkable recovery set her on a spiritual quest that led her to explore the healing traditions of many cultures, including those of her own Cherokee ancestors, the Aborigines in the Australian bush, and the Zulus in Bophuthatswana. She trained with a Hawaiian kahuna (shaman), a ...more
More about Denise Linn...