Start by marking “My Eternal Love (Dark Court, #3)” as Want to Read:
My Eternal Love (Dark Court, #3)

My Eternal Love (Dark Court #3)

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  412 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Brandon Thomas liked his job as an orderly at the Gervais Institute of Study, but then, things had started to get a little weird. The military moved in, and armed soldiers roamed the halls. Told to report to his supervisor, he's surprised to learn that he has received a promotion.

Brandon's promotion turns into a nightmare when he finds himself poked and prodded by a mad do
Published May 2nd 2011 by Noble Romance (first published March 2nd 2011)

Sacred Fate by EressëScales And A Tail by Stormy GlennThe Degan Incident by Rob ColtonAcquainted with the Night by Tymber DaltonKing's Conquest by Valentina Heart
Mpreg Romance
42nd out of 445 books — 498 voters
Sacred Fate by EressëThe Degan Incident by Rob ColtonHallowed Bond by EressëScales And A Tail by Stormy GlennAcquainted with the Night by Tymber Dalton
Best M/M Romance with Mpreg Plot
35th out of 162 books — 247 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
Oct 24, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
This was a great sequel to first two books in the Dark Court series. Just like in the first two, the plot in the overall story thickened, emotions were intense, and there was yet another, somewhat surprising, case of male pregnancy. I loved the humor, especially in the first third of the book, before events took a turn for the worse.

Brandon is a pretty regular guy who gets thrown in at the deep end when the ‘mad scientist’ decides to experiment on him. He takes it all in stride – by ignoring tha
Veronica /  V
May 26, 2013 Veronica / V rated it did not like it
What a drama, one drama after another I was getting sick of it.
I'm not going to sugar coated what I really thing about this series.
The author wrote a pretty decent story, she created a fantastic fantasy world and many characters were just divine.
My big question is, why and author would write a series where the last book was published on 2010 and leaving all readers with a huge cliff-hanger not knowing after 3 years if there any chance of more sequels?
I'm so disappointed and very annoyed about
Kaylee Shyanne
Jun 17, 2012 Kaylee Shyanne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mpreg
I read these books awhile back and have reread them. I Love this series! I only have one question...

Will there ever be another book? Not all questions are answered and the end sets up the next story, but I wonder if this series was dropped and not continued.
I WANT ANOTHER BOOK! I want to read Sareed's story!
Honey
May 03, 2011 Honey rated it really liked it
Shelves: mpreg
Brandon is working as an orderly in a medical institution which has been getting weirder by the day. Rumours are flying around about odd experiments and soldiers have taken over the place. When Brandon is offered a promotion and told he must first undergo a physical to make sure he is adequate for the job, his situation quickly turns into a nightmare and he finds out that the rumours aren’t quite as farfetched as he thought. Kavin is a royal elf who has been sent by his parents to the human worl ...more
Sair
Jul 21, 2011 Sair rated it it was ok
Miralinda
Apr 22, 2016 Miralinda rated it liked it
Самая худшая книга в серии из-за того, что серия не закончена и остается куча вопросов. Ну и сюжет повторяет первый и второй почти один к одному, можно только имена подставлять и еще 20 книг написать об этом институте исследований. Потом, опять инста любовь, "ты моя пара", после первого траха Кевин читает заклинание о вечной любви, ну-ну.
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn
gabrielle evans

also? very annoyed b/c it's been 10 months since this was pu
Lenore (Biblliolatry Me!)
Nov 17, 2011 Lenore (Biblliolatry Me!) rated it really liked it
While you can read this book as a standalone, you really should invest your time reading the two previous books in order to learn more of the secondary characters mentioned in here. I deeply enjoyed My Eternal Love, and plan to read the other books in this series.

Reas more on NRR's website http://www.nocturnereads.com/My-Etern...
ReviewerLarissa
May 05, 2011 ReviewerLarissa rated it it was ok
If you see through the male pregnancies (I know...I picked this book) it is a nice read. Though the inconsistencies bugged me way more. It could be that this author is working on too many books at the same time, but sometimes there are plot turns and a character says something that just doesn't make sense.

Virginia
I wish Gavin had been introduced more in the previous books. Didn't feel like I knew him as well or was that invested with him. The twist with Brandon was interesting. I still keep yearning for Conall and Sareed's story and now also want Torin-Kenna's story. Hope those books come soon.
Enny
May 02, 2011 Enny rated it liked it
My Eternal Love was a nice read but all the inconsistencies in the plot kept distracting me. This is a book that would've benefited a lot from a really good copy editor.
Akbreviews
Akbreviews rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Daniela Peters
Daniela Peters rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Shlise
Shlise rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Debbie Poirier
Debbie Poirier rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2016
Draupnir
Draupnir rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Susan65
Susan65 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Courtney Alston
Courtney Alston marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
S
S marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Page
Page marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Lanny
Lanny added it
Apr 30, 2016
Bee
Bee rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2016
L.Nik
L.Nik marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Rose
Rose added it
Apr 24, 2016
aznwolv
aznwolv rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2016
Ashki
Ashki added it
Apr 10, 2016
  • Enraptured (Kaldor Saga, #1)
  • Their Dragon (North American Dragon #3)
  • Love's Crash Landing
  • Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven #2)
  • My King’s Seraglio
  • Fate (Wyndrah, #1)
  • Sacred Fate (Chronicles of Ylandre #1)
  • Owner of My Heart (Mending the Rift, #2)
  • Absolute Perfection
  • Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack #16)
  • Devon's Revenge (Portals, #2)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Dark Court (3 books)
  • Dark Side of the Veil (Dark Court, #1)
  • Monte's Marines (Dark Court, #2)