Start by marking “My Eternal Love (Dark Court, #3)” as Want to Read:
My Eternal Love (Dark Court, #3)

My Eternal Love (Dark Court #3)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  378 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Brandon Thomas liked his job as an orderly at the Gervais Institute of Study, but then, things had started to get a little weird. The military moved in, and armed soldiers roamed the halls. Told to report to his supervisor, he's surprised to learn that he has received a promotion.

Brandon's promotion turns into a nightmare when he finds himself poked and prodded by a mad do
Published May 2nd 2011 by Noble Romance (first published March 2nd 2011)

Sacred Fate by EressëScales And A Tail by Stormy GlennAcquainted with the Night by Tymber DaltonThe Degan Incident by Rob ColtonKing's Conquest by Valentina Heart
Mpreg Romance
40th out of 357 books — 397 voters
Sacred Fate by EressëHallowed Bond by EressëThe Degan Incident by Rob ColtonScales And A Tail by Stormy GlennMy King’s Seraglio by Ann T. Ryan
Best M/M Romance with Mpreg Plot
34th out of 148 books — 203 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
This was a great sequel to first two books in the Dark Court series. Just like in the first two, the plot in the overall story thickened, emotions were intense, and there was yet another, somewhat surprising, case of male pregnancy. I loved the humor, especially in the first third of the book, before events took a turn for the worse.

Brandon is a pretty regular guy who gets thrown in at the deep end when the ‘mad scientist’ decides to experiment on him. He takes it all in stride – by ignoring tha
Veronica /  V
What a drama, one drama after another I was getting sick of it.
I'm not going to sugar coated what I really thing about this series.
The author wrote a pretty decent story, she created a fantastic fantasy world and many characters were just divine.
My big question is, why and author would write a series where the last book was published on 2010 and leaving all readers with a huge cliff-hanger not knowing after 3 years if there any chance of more sequels?
I'm so disappointed and very annoyed about
Kaylee Shyanne
I read these books awhile back and have reread them. I Love this series! I only have one question...

Will there ever be another book? Not all questions are answered and the end sets up the next story, but I wonder if this series was dropped and not continued.
I WANT ANOTHER BOOK! I want to read Sareed's story!
Honey
May 03, 2011 Honey rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: mpreg
Brandon is working as an orderly in a medical institution which has been getting weirder by the day. Rumours are flying around about odd experiments and soldiers have taken over the place. When Brandon is offered a promotion and told he must first undergo a physical to make sure he is adequate for the job, his situation quickly turns into a nightmare and he finds out that the rumours aren’t quite as farfetched as he thought. Kavin is a royal elf who has been sent by his parents to the human worl ...more
Sair
adrienne
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn
lynn hagen
scarlet hyacinth
joyee flynn
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

also? very annoyed b/c it's been 10 months since this was pu
Lenore (Biblliolatry Me!)
While you can read this book as a standalone, you really should invest your time reading the two previous books in order to learn more of the secondary characters mentioned in here. I deeply enjoyed My Eternal Love, and plan to read the other books in this series.

Reas more on NRR's website http://www.nocturnereads.com/My-Etern...
ReviewerLarissa
If you see through the male pregnancies (I know...I picked this book) it is a nice read. Though the inconsistencies bugged me way more. It could be that this author is working on too many books at the same time, but sometimes there are plot turns and a character says something that just doesn't make sense.

Virginia
I wish Gavin had been introduced more in the previous books. Didn't feel like I knew him as well or was that invested with him. The twist with Brandon was interesting. I still keep yearning for Conall and Sareed's story and now also want Torin-Kenna's story. Hope those books come soon.
Enny
My Eternal Love was a nice read but all the inconsistencies in the plot kept distracting me. This is a book that would've benefited a lot from a really good copy editor.
Vernice McCullough
Vernice McCullough marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Kaelynn
Kaelynn marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Yaneth
Yaneth marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Shibumi
Shibumi marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Lilia Gracia
Lilia Gracia marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Roni-jean
Roni-jean marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Jack
Jack added it
Jul 19, 2015
Maggie Walsh
Maggie Walsh marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
  • Enraptured (Kaldor Saga, #1)
  • Lust & Fae (Anything Goes, #1)
  • Love's Crash Landing
  • Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven, #2)
  • My King’s Seraglio
  • Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack, #16)
  • Sacred Fate (Chronicles of Ylandre #1)
  • Absolute Perfection
  • Fate (Wyndrah, #1)
  • Owner of My Heart (Mending the Rift, #2)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Dark Court (3 books)
  • Dark Side of the Veil (Dark Court, #1)
  • Monte's Marines (Dark Court, #2)
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Heart Song (True Blood Mate, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2)