Start by marking “Aidan and Ethan (Seeking Redemption, #1)” as Want to Read:
Aidan and Ethan (Seeking Redemption, #1)

Aidan and Ethan (Seeking Redemption #1)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  2,196 ratings  ·  147 reviews
Redemption, Maine. Never had the name of a town been more apt or mocked a person more. Aidan Morgan made many mistakes in his young life, but moving to Redemption gave him a chance to wash away his poor choices and repair his relationship with his siblings. Ethan Ashworth had the blond good looks of a hometown football star, but the picture didn't match the heart and mind ...more
Paperback, 1st Edition, 228 pages
Published April 1st 2011 by Createspace (first published December 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Aidan and Ethan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aidan and Ethan

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
**3.5 stars**

I think I liked this book more than I ought to because the writing... holy hell it made me cringe at times. Quivering chutes abound, folks. To top it off, the conflict was super weak and I didn't buy the whole drama.

But something about this book worked for me. I could tell that Aidan and Ethan were passionate about each other and, this is the kicker, they were sexy firemen. Yup. That automatically makes any story better, in my book.

It is just sentences like these that killed me:

Dec 04, 2008 Heather rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of m/m romance with lots of drama!
Recommended to Heather by: Eyre
Shelves: erotica, m-erotica, e-book
I just love stories with lots of angst, hurt feelings, and a great resolution! Cameron Dane gave me all of this in Aidan and Ethan, which is the first in a new series.

Aidan and Ethan were best friends in High School. They did everything together and were practically inseparable. After graduation day, they were relishing in their new found freedom, when they both realize that they feel the same way about each other. Ethan had wanted Aidan from the moment they met, and Aidan felt the same about E

Holy mother of pearl, diamonds and earth, this book lighted my fire quick and then outed it with some cold ass water. Dont get me wrong I loved the book, Cameron knows how to write intensity and wild sex. My beef is the so called detrimental reason why one man ended up leaving the love of his.

So Aidan and Ethan meet why some snooty rich kids was bothering Aidan on the job, Ethan steps in and BAM! instand friends. Well the friendship lats a few years with
I'll say 2.5 stars. Approximately.

I love long-lost friends/lovers find each other years later (Hello, have you read Starfish and Coffee? Because if not, go do it. Now.)
This book worked. I needed a friends/lovers rekindle story and viola! Here it is. It scratched the itch. Plus there was lots of hot sex. And I mean hot sex. Especially the angry sex. That was the best.

I kind of not giving a fuck about the characters. Aidan, what a dumb prick he was. He was self-entitled and too aggressi
Plotwise, this felt like one of the weaker books by Cameron Dane. Aidan and Ethan were hot together but I didn't find the reason that kept them apart for thirteen years very convincing and—even though the romantic in me purred contentedly—the whole "I didn't have sex with anyone else all this time because I only wanted you" thing was a little hard to swallow.

But hey. This was an angst-free story about two mouthwatering firefighters who had smokin' hot sex. Right up my alley.

I seem to run hot and cold with this author’s stuff, I either really like it or I don’t at all. Unfortunately, Aidan and Ethan weighs in on the cold side. This just never gelled for me. I found the plot premise-- Aidan leaves the love of his life, Ethan, back in his hometown of Redemption, Maine-- hard to swallow. He takes off in the middle of the night without a word and stays gone for thirteen years. No call, no email, no letter, nothing, nada, zip. And then Aidan shows up back in tow
This book tried to tug at my heartstrings but never brought it home for me. I know better than to try the long lost love books so it is really my fault. These plots rarely have a good enough reason for abandoning their love with no contact for years and this one is no differnt.

Aidan takes off and abandons his best friend one day after realizing that Ethan is also the love of his life. 13 years later after securing a job back in his hometown, Aidan returns and expects to pick up where they left
Wendy Ciliacus
I hoped this book would get me out of my bookslumb...but unfortumately it didn't.

Ethan and Aiden have been friend ever since Ethan stood up for Aiden against some asshole bullies.

On their graduationday, they are finaly honest to one another and both admit what they are feeling. They kiss, fool around and make plans for traveling together. They are in love and very happy about it...until the next day.

When Ethan goes to visit Aiden the next day, he is shockend to hear that Aiden just upped and le
True friends can find their way to each other through anything, and forgive anything, even very big mistakes. Do you see what I am saying?"

Ethan was abandoned by Aiden, the young man he had just kissed and admitted his love for. Aiden had disappeared the very next day without a word.

Ethan is not prepared for Aiden's return thirteen years later when he comes back to the town of Redemption to take up the role of chief of the Fire Department.

Aiden wants to explain why he left and rekindle their lov
hirteen years ago Aidan disappeared in the dead of night, but he is home now. Aidan has come home to take the job of chief of the fire department and to reconnect with his brother and sister. He wants Ethan back too. Unable to forget their kiss, Aidan wants to explain why he went away, and he wants a second chance to win Ethan’s heart.
From Liquid Silver Books.

This was an interesting read, kinda angsty and with much drama. The writing style was engaging and the return to young love premise is one
4.5 stars rounded up to 5.0

Aidan Morgan and his family move to Redemption, Maine from Texas when Aidan's a teen. Adian meets and befriends Ethan Ashworth and a unique friendship forms. A searing kiss on graduation day leads to heartfelt promises of a future together but the next day Aidan is gone and Ethan is left heartbroken. Fast forward 13 years (that's right, not a typo ... thirteen years!) and Aidan is back as Redemption's new Fire Chief. Aidan wants to reconnect with his brother and sister
Jimmy Hanson
It wasn't incredibly HORRIBLE, but it wasn't GOOD, either ...

Aidan left Ethan abruptly and without explanation for 13 years. Fact. His reasons for leaving - good ones, for perhaps a young teen. An 18 yr old just-about-man? Um, no. Plus it goes into the lament of 'oh, he could have lost his siblings again', but never says why/how he lost them to begin with. Because they were mad at him when he was uber bad back in Texas? eh...

Now to Ethan - who is a complete and total @$$hole. All the way through
This is the better of the two books, and in places, it's touchingly beautiful. unfortunately, that's then completely overshadowed by the bad bits.

To start with, the MC's names don't roll off the tongue well when said together...I mean Ethan and Aidan, Ethan and Aidan...say it out doesn't work.

The two MC's are described well, they both are both masculine and hot, which are attributes MC's must have for me...but then it's spoiled by silly moments like Ethan sticking a dildo up his ass fo
I love Cameron Dane books, I just do. They're passionate and raunchy and AWESOME. This one was all that. Worked for me...I mean firemen...HELLO HOTNESS!

Aidan and Ethan were best friends in high school on graduation day hey finally confess their feelings for each other and decide to leave their hometown and build a life together. The very next day Aidan disappears without telling Ethan, and is away for 13 years without any contact. Imagine the resentment when Ethan comes back as Fire Chief at the
Ethan and Aidan are high school best friends, both somewhat outcasts but bond together. Neither will acknowledge their growing romantic feelings towards the other until graduation when they finally admit the truth and make plans for their future. Little does Ethan know that when he goes to see Aidan the next day, the boy has taken off without a word and disappears for 13 years.

Thirteen years is a very long time to be gone, without an explanation and when Aidan shows up again in Redemption, he im
Trisha Harrington
I did not expect to love this book..... but I did. This was such a dramatic book, but at the same time it was so simple as well. Aidan and Ethan were just so meant for each other, and when they were fighting I could actually feel desperate for them. The reason Aidan left, well I did not hate him for it. It was something I had kind of guessed but still...... Overall this was a great book, and I might read more in the series we'll see :)
Awilk -never sleeps-
A quick romantic read about reunited lovers, getting a second chance. Both Aidan and Ethan were lovable, and I enjoyed reading about them very much.
Will read more from this author.
A book about forgiveness and true love. Had some emotional angst, but was a quick and easy read. Great ending.
It was a good book ,but it didn't do it for me .
Lets just say Aidan Morgan and Ethan Ashworth didn't come out as plausible main characters to me.

This is the how the story stars at graduation of high school Aidan and Ethan best friends kiss and start making plans for their life after confessing to love each other, nest day out of the blue suddenly Aidan leaves town without even informing Ethan and 13 years go by.

After 13 years Aidan comes to the town as new fire chief where Ethan volunteers and w
Rereading 5/17/14

Never wrote a review the first time I read this, so this is the first written review.

When I first read this I gave it 4-stars and I felt the same this way around. Cameron Dane has a way of writing that sucks me into her stories and her characters. She is one of the authors that I gladly reread because it's just that damn good.

This is an emotional story about second chances and redemption. Ethan and Aidan declared their love as teens who had just graduated from college and the ne
Joy (joyous reads)
This book was weak; the conflict was weak. The resolution, even more so. It was a book that could and didn't. It's too bad because the premise sounded so promising.

I normally love this type of romance; the kind that ended soon after it started. A love found then just as easily lost. The reunion would be oh so sweet, right?

Ethan's and Aidan's was like a contained fire that quickly died soon after it was smothered. In their case, an ultimatum that left Aidan no choice but to choose between his f
Wendy Ann
This was one of those books that grabbed me right from the beginning and I didn't want to put it down; definitely worth the couple of hours of sleep I lost by staying up late to finish it!

I really enjoy the premise of lost love being reunited as was the case with this book. The one aspect of it that I struggled with a bit was the fact that Aidan especially didn't make one single attempt to contact Ethan during the 13 years they were apart. I could sort of buy into his rationale, but it wasn't t
It's Cameron Dane, so it's full of what I'm happy with - sexy men, drama, hot manlove and a good plot.

Liked Aidan, thought he was trying to be noble and responsible. Loved how much he held onto his feelings for Ethan.

Ethan held on to a grudge but gee he liked a bit of Aidan in amongst his pissed off feelings, thank goodness.

Good secondary characters that could keep the series going.

This book was more character driven than suspense or mystery. As per usual the MC's stuck a chord with me. Nice st

Two hot firefighters in love? Go for it, guys! :)

I really liked this story which is an emotional roller-coaster ride. Two ex-best friends who were also first loves reunite after thirteen years with some angst, heartache and love.

Lots of sexual tension along with hot dirty talk makes it one fun and sizzling read. The MC's are interesting, hot and sexy and very entertaining. I am definitely looking forward to the next book in the series. If you like angst and heat, don't hesitate to read this one
Cameron Dane is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. I read a lot, but over the years I have found that she is one of the best in the art of writing entertaining smut. She knows how to write a good dirty story!

This one is no exception - I think I have read it at least 4 times and I still love to hate it (I mean love it). Its plot is ridiculous and improbable - and very entertaining. Lots of good, over the top sexual tension along with the usual Cameron Dane dirty talk makes it one fun and sizzli
This book was rec'd to me by a fellow member of the M/M romance group for a challenge and I probably wouldn't have read it otherwise. I prefer meatier erotica but though Aidan & Ethan's story was less than 100 pages at the end I was surprisingly satisfied. Sure there are A LOT of cheesy lines...I don't care what any one says cock does not stimulate a tastebud explosion analogous to Poprocks *shakes head in disbelief* but it was a fun, compact, and touching read. ;D
Jane (PS)
I enjoy turmoil (so long as it isn't ridiculous) and this had plenty of turmoil!! At the end of the day it is the story of lovers too young to trust themselves or each other - exactly the sort of story to create lots of friction mixed with some misunderstandings. It suited my mood ;) I'll be looking for the next in the series.
I can't decide between a 2 star or 3 star review. There were parts of the book I enjoyed but overall I thought it was lacking something but I just can't put my finger on what it is. It needed more back story and the first actual sex scene made me cringe.
  • 911 (911, #1)
  • The One That Got Away
  • A Red-Tainted Silence
  • Never Let Go (Always, #1)
  • The Assignment (Assignment, #1)
  • As You Are
  • On Fire (On Fire, #1)
  • Purgatory (Heaven Sent, #2)
  • The Broken H (Ranch Series, #2)
  • The Broken Road
  • Diving in Deep (Florida Books, #1)
  • Breathe (Breathe, #1)
  • Where He Ends and I Begin (Home #3)
  • Physical Therapy (St. Nacho's #2)
  • Faith & Fidelity (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #1)
  • Keeping Promise Rock (Promises, #1)
I am an air force brat and spent most of my growing up years living overseas in Italy and England, as well as Florida, Georgia, Ohio, and Virginia while we were stateside. I now live in Florida once again with my big, wonderfully pushy family and my three-legged cat, Harry. I have been reading romance novels since I was twelve years old, and twenty years later I still adore them. Currently, I have ...more
More about Cameron Dane...

Seeking Redemption (2 books)
  • Devlin and Garrick (Seeking Redemption, #2)
Finding Home (Quinn Security, #1) A Fostered Love (Foster Siblings, #1) Grey's Awakening (Cabin Fever, #2) Something New (Foster Siblings, #2) Knowing Caleb (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #5)