Start by marking “Planet Ladder, Volume 7” as Want to Read:
Planet Ladder, Volume 7

Planet Ladder, Volume 7 (Planet Ladder #7)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  101 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Kaguya is a quiet orphan who has lived with a Japanese family since she was a little girl. Another boring high school day becomes the adventure of her life when she's mysteriously transported far, far away to a realm of strangers who call her Princess. Now, Princess Kaguya must uncover both her true identity and the motives behind the battling warlords who want to claim he ...more
Published March 8th 2005 by Tokyopop (first published May 25th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Planet Ladder, Volume 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Planet Ladder, Volume 7

Natalie
Jessikah
This is a guilty pleasure Manga series for me. It is your typical shoujo fluff with lovely art work. The story is not completely original, and the ending left something to be desired. Luckily enough the story did not fall into the Yuu Watase melodrama that so many series like this do. Give it a shot, I really did like this one but don't expect an epic.
Shay
Vicky
Planet Ladder is a quirky manga series, it has some really interesting concepts, some great characters, and a good mix of humor and seriousness.

The ending, however, failed for me. It got... weird, for lack of a better word.
Lord
I can't say I disliked the last volume of this so-so series because I couldn't really expect anything mind blowing. Let's say a decent finale of an everage sci-fi shojo manga series.
Rachel
Rachel added it
Dec 12, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Emily Eaglin
Emily Eaglin marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Sep 27, 2014
Sigrid
Sigrid marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Rachel Fay
Rachel Fay marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Liz
Liz added it
May 21, 2014
Jennifer Pudlo
Jennifer Pudlo marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Lara
Lara marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Maria Camila
Maria Camila marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Kia
Kia marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Lexie
Lexie added it
Mar 27, 2014
Leenie
Leenie added it
Mar 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Planet Ladder, Volume 1 Planet Ladder, Volume 2 Planet Ladder, Volume 3 Planet Ladder, Volume 5 Planet Ladder, Volume 4