National Geographic Photography Guide For Kids

National Geographic Photography Guide For Kids

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This practical, inspiring guide for kids who love to take pictures includes tips, techniques, and special tricks, as well as simple diagrams, easy-to-read text, and striking images from National Geographic photographers, some of whom share their professional tips. Full-color photos.
Published May 1st 2001 by National Geographic Children's Books

Jenell
I thought this book was a little dry and textbook-y. It didn't hold my daughter's interest. There was a section at the back in which professional National Geographic photographers talked about their trade. It might have been more interesting (and had better photo examples) if they had incorporated information into those interviews.
Leonard
I just read three photography books for kids and I was surprised but all were quite good. It would be difficult to choose the best of the lot. This one is the most compact, small format and less that 80 pages. However all three are in hard cover in the editions I saw which, I think, limits there portability.
Suzy
I like using this book with my students in teaching the language of photographs. The material is organized in a clear easy to read format with great little examples. A quick one sitting read for kids.
Cameron Linderman
Cameron Linderman marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Izabelle Manor
Izabelle Manor marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
Kibbie Jensen
Kibbie Jensen marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2013
Simply Complexity: A Clear Guide to Complexity Theory The Falling Raindrop The Battle Of Lexington And Concord Big Top Circus The Battle of Gettysburg: With Photographs from the 125th Anniversary Reenactment