Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Women: 101 Daily Devotions to Comfort, Encourage, and Inspire Women” as Want to Read:

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Women will uplift, counsel, and reassure any woman of faith who needs a boost or reminder of God’s ever-present love as she goes through the ups and downs of daily life.

Throughout time, women have shared their joys and sorrows, thoughts and feelings, experiences and life lessons with one another. The tradition continues in
Published February 15th 2011 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

May 29, 2017 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Encouraging devotions ... enjoyable to read!
Keiki Hendrix
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Women: 101 Daily Devotions to Comfort, Encourage and Inspire Women by Susan Heim and Karen Talcott is the newest is the CSS series and this one, being just for women, does not disappoint.

Susan Heim, Karen Talcott as well as a host of other contributors present these short inspirational packed stories that will bring perspective as you read each one.

In this day and age, high expectations are placed on women. Attempting to meet (and sometimes tryin
Loraine
I have always loved the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. This one particularly ministered to me as it comforted, encouraged and inspired me since it was written directly for women. It seemed that each day as I read 5 or 6 of the short stories they spoke directly to my need for that day in my present situation as a caregiver for my husband.
Mary
Aug 23, 2010 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As usual, a good book. Before I ever read a "chicken soup" book, I didn't think I'd like them, but I'm always proven wrong when I actually do read one. This one, however, I not only liked but moved me enough to mark pages to look back on. The prayers after each story are a wonderful added touch.
Angela Breidenbach
I love the small prayers in this devotional. I've read a few other segments as I've needed them, but will continue to use this book for several months. Sometimes I read one a day and sometimes more. It touches my heart and the prayers are very much a part of my prayer life.
Maureen
Some inspirational stories to make you look into your own life and relationship with God.
Isa
Nov 03, 2012 Isa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
it was OK
Suja Saba
Suja Saba rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2016
Debbie Marie
Debbie Marie rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2015
JoAlice
JoAlice rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2016
Rona
Rona rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2014
Lauri Simmons
Lauri Simmons rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Mary Ann
Mary Ann rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2017
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
May 18, 2011
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2012
Cyndy
Cyndy rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2012
Elizabeth Chipman
Elizabeth Chipman rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Teri Nelson
Teri Nelson rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2012
Anne Hallgren
Anne Hallgren rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2013
Ana
Ana rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2012
Dark
Dark rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2012
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2014
Mich
Mich rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2012
Jonathan H Rogers
Jonathan H Rogers rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2016
Tiffany Withrow
Tiffany Withrow rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2015
Sheena
Jan 20, 2016 Sheena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. Would recommend it to anyone who loves these books.
Susan M. Heim is an author, editor and blogger, specializing in parenting, multiples, Christian and women’s issues. She is a longtime editor for the bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Susan’s books include "It’s Twins! Parent-to-Parent Advice from Infancy Through Adolescence"; "Boosting Your Baby’s Brain Power"; "Oh, Baby! 7 Ways a Baby Will Change Your Life the First Year"; "Twice the ...more
More about Susan M. Heim...

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; know and the door will be opened to you. ~Matthew 7:7” 1 likes