Start by marking “Knock on My Door” as Want to Read:
Knock on My Door

Knock on My Door

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  8 reviews
"They say a lady should always have some secrets, layers which she allows to be peeled away only by the intimate few, a striptease that goes beyond the physical... The hard part is when the layers of your mind are stripped away also, until the very core of your being is exposed. And if the very essence of who you are is taken away too, what are you left with? Nothing." Bas ...more
Published February 26th 2009 by Culpro Books

To ask other readers questions about Knock on My Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knock on My Door

Ruth Turner

I didn't like this book. It really annoyed me.

Based on true events? Maybe yes, maybe no. Personally, I doubt it.

The story line was implausible and I didn't like any of the characters, including "the victim".

The only reason I kept reading was to find out how it ended, and I didn't like that either.

Mark Brandon
I bought this book because I incorrectly thought it was written by another favorite author of mine, turns out it wasn't, but regardless of that, it was still an interesting read.

I am still undecided as to if I believe this story is true or not, sometimes when I look back I think 'yeah, I guess this could happen', then other times I think 'hmmmm, maybe not'.

Either way, this book is certainly a page turner and I constantly wanted to read that little bit more to see what would happen next.

The one b
Figmentof
I downloaded this free book on my Kindle Fire. I literally could not put it down! CREEP-FEST GALORE! Every page had me questioning my own sanity just like Carly. Twists and turns you don't see coming. I highly recommend this...it's a short read really. (I read it in about 6 hours over a couple of days.)
Heather Clements
Outstanding, Disturbing, the ultimate page turner. I started this book at 5:30 yesterday and read 95% of the book last night. It is a real eye opener to those who "fall in love" quickly without really knowing anything about the other person. Highly recommended!
Monica Medina
I didn't understand the ending of this book - it seemed pointless. That took away from my enjoyment.
Leanne Keenoo
Wow! What a strange book, was recommended by a friend and I couldn't put it down but it was a very odd, disturbing story.
A woman meets a man briefly and ok follows a whirlwind relationship and then literally a couple of weeks later they get married.
Then she starts to notice some odd behaviour from her new husband, very odd!
Is Gary who he says he is?
The plot thickens at quite a pace and keeps you guessing.
Was a little disappointed with the ending but overall a good read.
Amandat
This book was an easy read. That being said I thought it was good and read it in one sitting. Told in the first person by a supposedly American woman from New York it was obvious from the spelling (ie realise) and the venacular ("in hospital") that this was written by a Brit. That was a negative for me as it took away from the reality of the main character.
Libby
Libby marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Leanna
Leanna marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Gabby Louise
Gabby Louise marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Terri Lee
Terri Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Jennifer Clydesdale
Jennifer Clydesdale marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Kim Mathews
Kim Mathews marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Anna Lubenow
Anna Lubenow marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Valerie  Shampine
Valerie Shampine marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Windsor Secret The Windsor Secret The Mesrine Conclusion The Texas Left: The Radical Roots of Lone Star Liberalism The Baalbeck Decision