Start by marking “Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire: Sidhi Summer Camp Series” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire: Sidhi Summer Camp Series
Read eBook

Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire: Sidhi Summer Camp Series (Sídhí Summer Camp #1)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Dragon Council Proclamation:

In order to remain undetected by mundane humans on Earth, The Dragon High Council has decided peace between the Sídhí races is critical. Therefore, all Sídhí Valleys will participate in a summer camp hosted by Dragon Valley. It is believed the unique blending of races within the summer camp will achieve the first step toward peace.

Participants
Published April 22nd 2011 by Jodie B. Cooper (first published March 31st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire

Missi Reichert
A mandatory summer camp for the two eldest children of some of the most powerful families in the Sidhi world. A chance for the various races to live together in peace and learn that they are not as different as they think. Many believe it will never succeed and others believe that there is an ulterior motive for wanting the children in such a vulnerable position.
Katie and her twin, Mitch are halflings (vampire/elf mix) and they are forced to live with full blooded vampires who, as a rule, hate
Jessica
No matter how many books I read about them, vampires never get old for me. The good thing about this book though, is that there are more paranormal creatures than just vampires. There are elves, dragons, and even big foot to keep the story interesting. I really liked how all of the teens had to go to a camp together, even though the elves and the vampires didn't get along. The world and culture in Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire was so fun to read about, especially the whole lifemate aspect. I ...more
Courtney (Fuzzy.Coffee.Books)
Alright, I'll start by saying I was completely surprised by this story. When I read the summary, I thought, okay, another vampire story. Well, I never get tired of those. But this was a completely different world than the vampire stories that I've read before. Okay, so some of the language takes a minute to get used to, and it may have started a little slow, but I got really caught up in the story and enjoyed myself a lot!

What I liked: 1) Sarah - she's kind of a badass. I liked her from the very
carole
Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire is one of those books that sticks with you far after the last page is read. It's intricate, detailed, and a well mapped out story that I'm so glad is one of more to come. For fans of the paranormal romance genre, or fans of young adult books in general, this book is pretty awesome.

In Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire, Jodie B. Cooper delivers a well developed and excellent story of love, suspense, action, and plenty of hilarious moments that will leave any reade
Jodie Cooper
Jun 26, 2011 Jodie Cooper added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: ya-favorites
As the author I can't objectively give a rating, but I will attempt to provide a brief review.

The story is set in Dragon Valley, a second dimensional realm 'on' Earth. The dragon council has coerced the other Sídhí races into sending their teenage children to a peace camp.

Katie is a vampire/elf halfling who is in the middle of Sídhí puberty. In other words, she goes from scrawny to beach bunny in a short twenty-one days or less. Honestly, she can't figure out why Jared – a gorgeous full-blood va
Jonel Boyko (Pure Jonel)
The premise behind this story is really neat, especially with respect to who rules the Supes. It takes the idea of the supernatural races not getting along and gives it a big shake. I’m absolutely loving the development of vampires in this novel. You see where they human myths come from but you also see the realism in the differences. The dragons in this novel are also quite unique. She also integrates the notion of cultural intermingling to great effect, drawing reality into fantasy.

Cooper has
Em-em
A peace camp was held by the Dragon Council and all the first children of the families of the different valley is forced to attend especially the children of the powerful clans. Katie is just a pre pub she attends this camp with her twin Mitch. Living with people you have never met before can be difficult. But living with people who tries to kill each other is more than difficult. However, when a vampire Jared became so enthralled by the half vampire Katie her summer might turned out to be more ...more
Sara
Absolutely brilliant! I really can't say much more than that...... I was hooked immediately, and I LOVED all the characters - especially Katie and Sarah.

It was well written and I honestly looked forward to reading it every chance I got. I'm now working my way down the stories in the recommended reading order and I would strongly suggest you do yourself a favour and read them as well! :)
Kristina Franken
I highly recommend this book for anyone

FTC: I received a free copy of this book and was not reimbursed in any other way.
Chris
May 25, 2011 Chris added it
Shelves: first-reads
I am really looking forward to reading this series......
Stacy
There were a couple things that bothered me grammatically as well as word choice ("head over HILLS in love?" What?). Also, I don't need to know that [Insert character]'s voice was "dripping with sarcasm" when they were being sarcastic. Did they say something sarcastically to someone else? I had NO idea! (In case you didn't know, MY voice was dripping with sarcasm just now.)

Other than that, it was okay. Typical star-crossed lovers paranormal romance.
Lucy
I enjoyed this book, at times the characters made me cringe a bit, but it didn't detract from anything. It was enjoyable and quick to read, It's better than the blurb sounds. I'd recommend it.
Sheree
i quite liked this, well written and the storyline was a bit different to the usual vampire story.
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Aurora
Aurora marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Selena
Selena marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Risky
Risky marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Brandon Tegan
Brandon Tegan marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Taquesha
Taquesha marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Mary
Mary added it
Oct 01, 2014
Jennifer Adkins
Jennifer Adkins marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Yuktayadav
Yuktayadav marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
  • Fangs Rule: A Girls Guide to Being a Vampire
  • Blood and Sunlight: A Maryland Vampire Story
  • Endlessly (Endlessly, #1)
  • Rominus: The Initiation
  • Can You Keep a Secret? (Delicious, #1)
  • Midnight Revelations (Werelove #2)
  • Temptation (The Soul Collection, #1)
  • Stay (Callie Rose #1)
  • Mourning Sun (Highland Home, #1)
  • The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf (The Cries of Vampira, #1)
  • Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress (The Stregoni Sequence #1)
  • Changeling (Dreyfuss Trilogy, #1)
  • Date with a Vampire (Harold the Kung Fu Kid, #1)
  • My Blood Runs Blue
  • Hedgeland
  • Veiled (Veiled #1)
  • Dantalion of the Goetia
  • Shadowshifter
I write YA paranormal romance where lifeMates find love, adventure, and danger amid elves, vampires, dragons, shapeshifters, & fairies.

Blog: Sídhí World News

I would love to have you as a friend on Goodreads!
More about Jodie B. Cooper...
Stolen Love Beloved LifeMate Christmas in Vampire Valley A Dragon's Dream of Love Vampire's Forbidden Territory (Sídhí Summer Camp #2)

“Katie purred in pleasure as she licked the beating vein in Jared’s neck.” 3 likes