Start by marking “Flirting with the Society Doctor/When One Night Isn't Enough (Mills & Boon Medical)” as Want to Read:

Flirting with the Society Doctor/When One Night Isn't Enough (Madrin Memorial Hospital #1 included)

4.15  ·  Rating Details  ·  27 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Flirting with the Society Doctor by Janice Lynn

Vale Wakefield is a spectacular doctor, but Faith Fogarty knows his "forever" factor is—he'll always go for designer-clad socialites over colleagues in unflattering scrubs! She's spent months fighting her attraction, but now Faith's facing a weekend as Vale's date to a society wedding! Maybe it's time for Faith to throw cautio
Published June 1st 2011 by Mills & Boon

Be the first to ask a question about Flirting with the Society Doctor/When One Night Isn't Enough

Fiona Marsden
Apr 29, 2012 Fiona Marsden rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: People who like good dialogue, hot sex and real people
Recommended to Fiona by: Reviews
As expected Wendy S Marcus has done a brilliant job with her debut. The writing was terrific, the dialogue fast paced, witty and delicious.

On the subject of delicious, we have Jared Padget. He's the smooth, utterly adorable, but unavailable Doctor, who has been driving our heroine Alison Forshay insane for months, after destroying her last relationship. Now he has his sights set on her and she knows he's not the right kind of man for her.

Ali knows about the trouble men like Jared can cause in a
Sonali
Sep 22, 2011 Sonali rated it it was amazing
'When One Night Isn't Enough' is a truly fabulous debut novel by the talented author 'Wendy S Marcus'. It was sexy, sassy and contained heaps of sizzle. The novel kept me entranced. There are very few books that keep me captivated enough to read them in one sitting but 'When One Night Isn't Enough' was definitely one one them. Eagerly awaiting her next book.
Jennifer Probst
Jul 03, 2011 Jennifer Probst rated it it was amazing
This is a must read for anyone who loves a good romance. Wendy Marcus' debut book combines strong characters, great sex and a compelling plot all wrapped up in category romance. Her sense of humor brings something fresh to the genre. I am looking forward to many more of her books!
Booklover
Wonderful read,enjoyed it so much,loved Vale-Faith,their fights,bonding,friendship,adored the fact Vale dognapped Faith's pet mutt Yoda so that she talks to him,liked Vale's family Sharon-Steve's cheating issue,Vale Sides with Steve and Faith with Sharon,absolutely loved the fight Faith puts on,after much fights anger hurt and pride in between Vale-Faith get their HEA

Overall a very good read,a keeper for me
Recommend it
Doris O'Connor
Jul 01, 2012 Doris O'Connor rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this one. I judge a good book, rightly or wrongly, by the expression on my face when I finish reading. This one left me with a smile on my face and a nice warm gooey feeling inside. Ms Marcus know how to write a tale and in this one she has created a deliciously sexy hero in Jared, who meets his match in nurse Ali.

This has a great blend of humour, emotion, sexual tension, and above all love.`Great Job :-)
Kiru Taye
Nov 11, 2012 Kiru Taye rated it it was amazing
This was exactly the way I love my romance--flawed characters, loads of emotional and steamy sexual tension and a satisfying conclusion. Perfect. I'm looking forward to more from Wendy Marcus.

PS: I wonder why her name is not tagged correctly on this book.
Mwizz
Apr 28, 2014 Mwizz rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-b-stuff
Once in a while, you need to read a predictable romance story. Just to relax and have nothing major to think about. This is such a book
shms
Dec 11, 2013 shms rated it liked it
Shelves: dr-love, hqn

Flirting with the Society Doctor - 2.5 stars - Entertaining but nothing out of the usual (IMO).

When one Night isn't Enough - 3.5 stars - Really well written with a wit and edge that makes it stand out from the norm, and it was heading to be a 4 star read but it seemed to lose it way and slipped back into the usual H/h vacillating on the issues of trust and committment. After some vacillating of my own I settled on 3.5 stars, though I may come back in the future and revise on further reflection.
Misty Sulouff
Misty Sulouff marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Kristina Hammock
Kristina Hammock marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Sam Spencer
Sam Spencer marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
JUB
JUB marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Toni Whitmire
Toni Whitmire marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
J
J marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Oct 26, 2014
Vikash Fauzdar
Vikash Fauzdar rated it it was amazing
Sachin
Sachin rated it it was amazing
Akansha
Akansha marked it as to-read
Zoe
Zoe rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Cselempo
Cselempo marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Elle B
Elle B marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
Hay -
Hay - rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Madrin Memorial Hospital (3 books)
  • When One Night Isn't Enough (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #1)
  • Once a Good Girl... (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #2)
  • The Nurse's Not-So-Secret Scandal (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #3)