Start by marking “NonConsensual Love” as Want to Read:
NonConsensual Love

Failte

NonConsensual Love

3.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  94 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
He seemed like a good man, despite what I thought at first, yet he had his heart set on raping me - a fifteen-year-old boy. It was hard to figure out. And actually, I never did. But that was okay.

Status: Complete
Word count: approx. 45,086
Online fiction, 75 pages

To ask other readers questions about NonConsensual Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about NonConsensual Love

Valentina Heart
Apr 29, 2011 Valentina Heart rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Not for the squeamish but yes for everyone else
Shelves: glbt
The blurb kind of sucks, but it's a great story. In short, Ryan has been kidnapped, along with his 2 sisters in Morocco. Somehow they manage to escape but are starving, lost and far from home. So they decide to steal a sail boat only to finds its owner still on board.
This results in them making a deal with the owner - Sno. They get a free ride to wherever they want and the price is Ryan's ass for the duration of their journey.

Now at first Ryan feels really cheap just for saying yes in the firs
Ashley♥Alexis
Oh Ryan, you're so precious. I was really hesitant to read this because of the subject matter. Ive never been one to endorse pedophilia but this was a good read. I think because the story was told from Ryan's pov and there were no malicious thoughts behind Sno's actions, it really worked for this story. I'm going to have to internally discuss the moral implications of me being okay with this story but that's a discussion for another day.
Bookbee
I liked it. I wasn't sure I would.

The beginning was the hardest for me. I found the writing to be almost dispassionate...aloof. It left me with an uncomfortable feeling. But as the story progressed, Sno is revealed to be an honest, upright man and Ryan begins to challenge and question the beliefs he has grown up with. Over time a bond is formed, more than either of them anticipated at the outset of their arrangement.

And if anyone is keeping score - I liked the ending! I literally laughed out
Da'ad
This was a delightful mixture of hot, sweet and romantic. I adored it. I read several reviews saying that this was not what it seemed, so much better than the blurb or what one might expect it to go. All that is totally true. And even though i expected it to be great, it still managed to exceed my expectations. Absolutely all characters are lovable, the pace is perfect, the plot riveting and realistic, and the sex even hotter and more realistic. Loved this to death!
LutaWolf
Dec 01, 2011 LutaWolf added it
Shelves: m-m, free-read
I just couldn't get past the age difference. I tried but couldn't do it. It's well written with amazing amount of details but the age difference was a gap that couldn't be bridged for me.
Merith
May 08, 2011 Merith rated it really liked it
Seregil
Dec 02, 2011 Seregil rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-fiction
What tempted me about the story were two things - that the author is in his fifties and identifies himself as a straight male and that I've read another story by him ( The Girl for Me - check it out if you don't know it) which I liked a lot. I'm so glad I gave it a chance now, because I thought it was very well written and managed to write something sexy, interesting and funny using a plot line that would normally make me think of a silly and kind of gross pwp. I loved the main character because ...more
Emily
Jan 21, 2013 Emily rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, free
Melanie
Feb 05, 2012 Melanie rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars, m-m
This is not a bad story, though the age difference was a little weird for me. I read this story because I read another book by this author and loved it, The Girl For Me. This story is not as good, but I still enjoyed it. If you think you could get overthe large age difference (main characters are 15 and 52), then I recommend this story. It a quick read. I enjoyed watching Ryan come to terms with his sexuality.
Noughty
Well written, very fluently (although there are a few mistakes)

Ryan's character is very interesting. It's amazing how detail his thought and emotions are shown. He's funny.

I decided to read it after reading the reviews since it looks like a complicated story and I like complicated.

Although in some countries the age of consent is 16, the age difference is disturbing. I think way more people would enjoy it if the age difference wasn't so big. But you can't really change the story to suit your wish
Lily
I loved the author's other story, The Girl For Me but this one didn't work for me. I couldn't get past the (to me) huge age difference. I'd have trouble with a 37 year age difference no matter what but in this case that age gap is between a 15 year old boy and a 52 year old man. Way outside of my comfort zone. Not a terrible book just not for me at all.
Annasthasya
Jan 03, 2016 Annasthasya rated it really liked it
I was sceptical at first, especially as the summary isn't all that great, but the story and characters definitively grew on me along the way.
The story is an old one and it shows, especially in the first chapters. The editing and tenses aren't always perfect, but I couldn't stop reading anyway because I really wanted to know how it all would turn out.
So, not perfect but I still quite enjoyed reading it.
Zaa
Actually it is a good story even tough I found quite disturbing with age gap between two MCs. But what I love from Sno is he's so kind, generous and trully gentleman with Ryan and his sisters. Ryan is quite funny character. Overall, it is satisfying read.
Anne Tenino
Jun 06, 2011 Anne Tenino rated it really liked it
Shelves: rec
I reccomend this with caveats -- it's basically a pedaresty novel (as opposed to pedophilia), and is sort of forced. I thought I would hate it. I loved it.
Miriki
I'm not comfortable with the age-gap but it's surprisingly fun to read.
Persephone
Apr 25, 2016 Persephone rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, mm
Surprisingly a very good story. Falite is an amazing writer and storyteller.
Thyme Love
Jan 12, 2013 Thyme Love rated it really liked it
Shelves:
well i didn't expect to like this story.. but i did.
Doroty Ellis
Jul 24, 2011 Doroty Ellis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, m-m
A surprisingly good book. Definitely going into favorites.
Lotta
Mar 29, 2012 Lotta rated it really liked it
Probably not for everyone, but I liked it.
Caroline Brand
Jun 28, 2013 Caroline Brand rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, free
For underage in shelfathon challenge
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it liked it
May 27, 2016
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Skm
Skm added it
May 09, 2016
Krystal
Krystal rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Margaret Duncan
Margaret Duncan marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Scott Grunthaner
Scott Grunthaner marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Patricia Taylor
Patricia Taylor marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Makhda
Makhda marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
  • Underlying
  • It Started with Brian
  • Tentacles for the Brides Bouquet
  • Just Hit Send
  • The Carnalli Complex (Carnalli Brothers, #1)
  • The Story of Tol
  • Second Wind
  • Traded (Traded #1)
  • The Doors of Time (The Doors of Time #1)
  • Balancing Karma