Start by marking “No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Guide to Time Productivity and Sanity” as Want to Read:

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  336 ratings  ·  31 reviews
Tick … tick … tick … can't find enough time? Find out how to use it far more wisely by the man who successfully run multiple business ventures simultaneously. Dan Kennedy has been called the "Professor of Harsh Reality" because he doesn't deal in glib, pabulum solutions and eye-rolling cliches you've heard incessantly on time management. He takes on the world of cell phone ...more
Published July 1st 2004 by Entrepreneur Press (first published January 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs

Phil Newman
Maybe I read an older edition, but save time with a fax machine? Really? My clients would laugh if I asked them to fax me. The author also recommends other great time savers such as taking limos instead of cabs and flying first class. Overall, I'm glad I didn't waste more time with this book. If you want to read about personal organization and tme management, read 'Getting Things Done' by David Allen!
Nicholas
Waseem
Another great by Dan Kennedy in his traditional NO BS!..method of teaching.
And this time, its a time management book from a REAL entrepreneur and multiple business owner who must juggle countless responsibilities from business to people - vs the usual crap written out there which of 95% is just authors 'theorising' what good time management they imagine would be like...

...because really as Dan Kennedy discusses, it goes way beyond just making up a to do list, and scheduling your day (typical stu
Malek J.
Great book, I've learned a lot from it how to win more time in our time wasting life pattern !
I encourage any person who think his time has a value to read this book, especially for Entrepreneurs because they own all of their time, no one managing them and usually they don't have time limits or a manager who is following them if they are late or not !!
There is truly an amazing tips !
I liked many tips like Mr. Meeting person, or the part of firing your self from your own work ! I felt really sati
Peter
“No Holds Barred,” indeed—this is no idealistic Sermon on the Mount, this is a Practical Guide!

The advice begins with instructions on how to determine what your time is worth. It’s a simple calculation, based on how much money you wish to make. The more money you wish to make, the more your time is worth. From there, it is only a tiny logical step to rage against “time vampires,” those nitwits who constantly bother you [i.e., him] with niggling questions. You must rid yourself of these horrible
Patrick Riddle
This book is in a league of its own. Dan Kennedy is here to slap you in the face so that you start respecting time, both your own and other peoples.

This one isn't like other books you've read on time management. BUY THIS BOOK! It will forever change the way you view time.
Bill Brown
There were some good tips in here (limit meetings, aggressively guard time) but ultimately it came across as a description of an idiosyncratic system. The second edition does make some concessions to the modern era.
Eliot
If you own a business this will make you laugh out loud and roll your eyes at the same time.
Alain Burrese
I've known of Dan Kennedy for a long time, but I'd never read any of his books. "No B.S. Time Management For Entrepreneurs: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Guide To Time Productivity and Sanity" by Dan Kennedy is the first of his books I've read, and it won't be the last. I enjoyed his direct, no nonsense, approach to productivity aimed at entrepreneurs. While Kennedy is more known for his marketing instruction, he is also extremely productive and has made considerable w ...more
Tami
How much of your day is actually spent in productive work? Not the time you spend in your office staring at the computer screen, on the phone, checking your email, or dealing with the umpteenth question from that employee that always seems to need just another minute of your time. Productive time is the time you are actually earning money by directly working on a project.

No BS Time Management for Entrepreneurs explains that it's those little irritants and side tasks that only take a few minutes
Daniel Taylor
May 01, 2011 Daniel Taylor rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Entrepreneurs, salespeople
What makes Dan Kennedy's advice on time management so compelling is his personal output. Each month he churns out several niche newsletters, and he usually has at least one book a year. Most interesting, he does these things on his terms.

As this book is time management for entrepreneurs, the first thing he does is gets you to work out your true worth per hour. This figure is different than what you find in other books because Kennedy knows that no one works eight productive hours in a day. From
Stan Horst
In this book, Dan applies his typical unusual perspective, his tell-it-like-it-is attitude, and his deep insights garnered from working with a myriad of businesses to the subject of time management, itself a misnomer.
Mark
I've been reading different books, newsletters and products from Dan Kennedy for a very long time. He has a direct approach that appeals to me. His advice isn't earth shaking, but it is done with such credibility that you know if you follow this advice you'll be the better for it. I've read both editions of this book and the later one, more contemporary, includes strategies that last. A good motivator for the new year and getting back on track.
Andrei
Обычная книга. Есть интересные сведения о практике жизни. Почему-то не наашел русское издание.
Michael J.
Minutes Matter! This is a phenomenal book on time management - probably the #2 biggest challenge for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and salespeople (#1 is mindset). The only reason somebody would rate this lower is because Dan is such a polarizing figure. Regardless of how strong Dan comes across, this book tells it like it is and is instructional in making us more focused, more efficient, and more productive. Must-read.
Bill
A quick, thought provoking book. While I can't see that many people are in a position implement all of Kennedy's strategies, it certainly made me look hard at how I was managing my time. I was reminded of several strategies I've used in the past, and picked up some new ones to try out. Worth the time.
T
Aug 06, 2008 T is currently reading it
I am one of the worst procrastinators and this book is a kick in your butt, take charge, stop letting the time vampires suck your energy type of book. This guy has no sympathy for people who are acquiescent to other people who need them on a mere whim.
Jason Waldron
I recommend this book to anyone who wants to be more efficient. It's geared towards the entrepreneur, but it's really about getting more out of your time, and therefore more out of life. Time's all we have, use it wisely!
Jason Galloway
Quick read. I got a few nuggets out of this one. Straight forward writing style...you can pick and choose what to ignore or initiate. Best takeaway was being cognizant of the per hour billing to keep my time focused.
Seth
One of the best books around for time management. You absolutely must get control of your time and your life if you want to be effective for your customers and this book gives you some tangible tools.
Niki Payne
Easy read with some good tips on getting yourself in the mentality of productivity. I've already started to apply some of the principles so lets see how productive I will be now. Ha!
David Van
cahnged the way I do everything!! you must read this book if you are in charge of your own time.... or if you should be!!

david@davidvannoyjr.com
Brian
Great, no BS approach to time management. Kennedy fiercely protects his time and shows you how to do it too. This is a very practical book.
Michele Connolly
I was looking for a refresher on productivity to start the new year off well - and this was just what I needed.

An easy, motivating read.
Andrew
The best time management book I've ever read. I actually reread it once or twice a year to make sure I stay on track
Aaron Schettler
Great. Kennedy will help you focus on what is the most effective and profitable use of your time.
Seth Jenson
Lots of useful tips on how to slim down on wasted time and get more done. I enjoyed it.
The
Some decent ideas, but a lot of Tony Robbins-style BS and ground that has been covered before.
Mark Mcgraw
Absolutely one of my favorite books on time management. Dan Kennedy is just funny, too.
Richie Urban
9 times out of 10 -- Anything that Dan Kennedy creates is great!
  • Life in Half a Second: How to Achieve Success Before It's Too Late
  • Scientific Advertising
  • The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters
  • Tested Advertising Methods
  • New Psycho-Cybernetics
  • The Education of Millionaires: It's Not What You Think and It's Not Too Late
  • Maximum Muscle, Minimum Fat: The Secret Science Behind Physical Transformation
  • Megatrends: Ten New Directions Transforming Our Lives
  • Narcissism: Denial of the True Self
  • Dig Your Well before You're Thirsty: The only networking book you'll ever need
  • Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue & Profit in 3 Years or Less
  • The Pomodoro Technique
  • Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition
  • The Awakening Course: The Secret to Solving All Problems
  • The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur: The Tell-It-Like-It-Is Guide to Cleaning Up in Business, Even If You Are at the End of Your Roll
  • Monster Loyalty: How Lady Gaga Turns Followers into Fanatics
  • Seven Years to Seven Figures: The Fast-Track Plan to Becoming a Millionaire
  • Zingerman's Guide to Giving Great Service
Dan S. Kennedy is the provocative, truth-telling author of seven popular No B.S. books, thirteen business books total; a serial, successful, multi-millionaire entrepreneur; trusted marketing advisor, consultant and coach to hundreds of private entrepreneurial clients running businesses from $1-million to $1-billion in size; and he influences well over 1-million independent business owners annually ...more
More about Dan S. Kennedy...
How to Make Millions with Your Ideas: An Entrepreneur's Guide The Ultimate Sales Letter: Attract New Customers. Boost Your Sales No B.S. Direct Marketing: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Direct Marketing for Non-Direct Marketing Businesses The Ultimate Marketing Plan: Find Your Hook. Communicate Your Message. Make Your Mark. No B.S. Ruthless Management of People and Profits: No Holds Barred, Kick Butt, Take-No-Prisoners Guide to Really Getting Rich