Start by marking “Thinner Thighs In Thirty Years” as Want to Read:
Thinner Thighs In Thirty Years

Thinner Thighs In Thirty Years

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  7 reviews
After twenty years of the American Dream, this AADD afflicted heroine is suddenly alone, left to review where she went wrong. She has mastered her dread of expressway driving but can't sleep without the radio. She despairs that she cooked seven thousand evening meals but sometimes, she misses that awful deadening life. She thinks aerobics and weight training might be the a ...more
Published April 21st 2011 (first published April 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Thinner Thighs In Thirty Years, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thinner Thighs In Thirty Years

Diane Kidman
I first heard about Thinner Thighs in a short Wired Magazine article. I was intrigued by the notion that someone could write a short story and self-publish it as a Kindle Single. Baehr is an excellent example of why we shouldn't ignore the short story. Beautifully written, Baehr's work has a unique voice that's both humorous and compact. I'll definitely be looking for more from her.
Mar 02, 2012 Amy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: kindle
This short was really enjoyable. It was like chatting with a good friend and went by quickly. Thinner Thighs in Thirty Years was written very well and moved along smoothly. Made me want to read more by this author. It was the ramblings of a just getting divorced mother of three. How her day went and what was going through her mind in different situations. I would recommend thios one for anyone wanting a read of something comfortable and relaxing.
Mar 26, 2012 Margaret rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: NO ONE!!
One of the dumbest books I've ever read. Thank goodness it was short!!
Trixie Fontaine
I read this in two breakfasts; really liked it during my first breakfast, then felt "blah" about it during the finishing breakfast.

It has a very spoken-word feel, was funny and pretty tight. Technically worth four stars, but personally a three for me. I liked it enough that I want to try something else by this author and learn more about her.
Just a tiny book that was easy to read on the kindle app on my phone. Funny in parts; I think if have enjoyed it more as audio book.
Connie's writing is comedic, well-paced and touches a nerve or three. Read her books for the real thing!
Donna Gaffke
Enjoyed this. Had some funny moments.
Misty Dixon
Misty Dixon marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Sgrefe marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
Cindy Poyner
Cindy Poyner marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Gayle England
Gayle England marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Kay Card
Kay Card marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Diane added it
Apr 04, 2015
Sherri Reneau
Sherri Reneau marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Cundilips Leylo
Cundilips Leylo marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Kathy marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Monamichelle marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014