Start by marking “Salvador Dalí: Life and Work (Art in Hand)” as Want to Read:
Salvador Dalí: Life and Work (Art in Hand)

Salvador Dalí: Life and Work (Art in Hand)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Beknopt overzicht van het leven en werk van de kunstenaar Salvador Dalí (1904-1989).
Published May 1st 2000 by Könemann (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Salvador Dalí, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Salvador Dalí

Erika
Amazing compilation of Dalí's life story and works. It's full of anecdotes, photographs and additional timelines to help you understand what was happening in the world during every section of the artist's life and how that affected his creations. Detailed yet very understandable book. I loved it!
Jennifer Daniel
What a kook! I seriously worry that we will no longer have "tortured artists" They will be Prozac-ed out of existence. What if someone would have given daVinci Ritilin? Would we have the Mona Lisa? Dali would have not come up with his wacky stuff if he was medicated, I am sure of it!
Dallas
Great as an intro to Dali; just what I needed to prepare for my visit to the Dali museum. It's a tad dry, but not off-putting. Family photographs and photos of many pieces of his art helped flesh out the book and provide examples of various stages of Dali's process and career.
Veronika
Přehledná publikace pro rychlé seznámení s tímto malířem.
Blackbird
Easy to read, nice introduction to Dali. However, some reproductions are way to small to notice some important details. Overall, nice book as a "shortcut" to Dali but it can't be seen as ultimate guide to Dali by any means.
Amle
A short and comprehensive biographical summary of a great artist and self-promotional genius. A good read for someone that perhaps doesn't know that much of Dalí's life and work.
Sharon R.
This is a simple little monograph and a quick read but it gave me a good understanding of Dali's life and work.
Misa Escobedo
Me encantó este libro, la vida de Dalí es para mi un ejemplo y una inspiracion, este hombre estaba casi loco...
Sandro Bugeja
A slim volume but enough detail about the artist and his works to make for a satisfying Dali primer.
Betty Capellan
Betty Capellan marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Anton
Anton added it
Jun 22, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Fran Aguirre
Fran Aguirre is currently reading it
Nov 15, 2014
Ana Maria
Ana Maria marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Ilana
Ilana added it
Oct 10, 2014
Lizzy
Lizzy added it
Jun 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Salvador Dalis Auseinandersetzung Mit Den Naturwissenschaften (German Edition) Dalí