Start by marking “Oh, Crumps!/Ay, Caramba!” as Want to Read:
Oh, Crumps!/Ay, Caramba!

Oh, Crumps!/Ay, Caramba!

Award winning humorous tale about a farmer who gets his chores mixed-up. Kids love the repeating comical text. Booksense 76, CCBC Children's Choice, ForeWord Book Award Finalist and Betty Ren Wright winner.
Published August 1st 2006 by Raven Tree Press

To ask other readers questions about Oh, Crumps!/Ay, Caramba!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oh, Crumps!/Ay, Caramba!

Sarah Kasper
Mar 16, 2011 Sarah Kasper rated it liked it
Shelves: bilingual
I really liked the story, "Oh, Crumps/Ay, Caramba." I would definitely want to have this book in my classroom library because it is biligual. Given how diverse our classrooms are these days, it will be good to have many books in our classrooms that incorporate English and other language texts. This would be a good book to use during a read-aloud.
Juliana Lee
Funny story. Farmer Felandro goes to bed early because he will be busy the next day. But first the kids wake him, then the dogs, and the cats, and all the other animals. Eventually, he gets woken up and it's morning!
Ruth Ann
Sep 05, 2010 Ruth Ann rated it really liked it
What happens when a farmer is overly tired? He gets his list of chores all mixed up! the zany pictures will have readers laughing until they snort!
Christian Padgett
Apr 08, 2011 Christian Padgett rated it really liked it
Shelves: bilingual
A good choice to use for ESOL students who might be Spanish speaking. A funny story, this can teach readers why we should do everything at one time and not in bits and pieces.
Steven
Steven rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2015
Vee
Jan 22, 2013 Vee rated it really liked it
Great illustrations!
Thank you NYPL digital library!
Amalfi
Amalfi marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015