Start by marking “Ageless Face, Ageless Mind: Erase Wrinkles and Rejuvenate the Brain” as Want to Read:
Ageless Face, Ageless Mind: Erase Wrinkles and Rejuvenate the Brain

Ageless Face, Ageless Mind: Erase Wrinkles and Rejuvenate the Brain

Dr. Nicholas Perricone is one of the most famous dermatologists in the world thanks to his bestselling book The Wrinkle Cure and his award-winning public television specials. In that book, he elaborated on his research into the connection between inflammation and aging—why we wrinkle as we get older.

In Ageless Face, Ageless Mind, Dr. Perricone takes several leaps forward
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published November 27th 2007 by Tantor Media (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Ageless Face, Ageless Mind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ageless Face, Ageless Mind

Kacey Crosby
Apr 11, 2008 Kacey Crosby rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the book. Easy to flip through and find what interests you. The book also discuses environmental issues, dealing with food, fish, and spices as far as "eco-friendly" sellers. It gives lists of what fish are most environmentally friendly and which ones should be wild or farm raised. Lots of information here. Holistic and well researched.
Emily
Jan 03, 2016 Emily rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help, food-diet
Certainly a diet worth trying. The scientific information presented is certainly interesting and worth looking into.
D.
Apr 28, 2015 D. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I actualy enjoyed reading this book. Yes, he was advertised certain products and companies. But also he provided information about how to eat and way to cook. Details of powerfull antioxydants and their properties. It was thoughtfull to include cooking recepies, at the end his target are women.
Keiko
Reviews supplements to take: glutathione, vit C, vit E, ALA, CoQ10, pycnogenol, carnosine
Raylene
Feb 26, 2008 Raylene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Real over 30 birthday reading here. As a read it's repetitive and with some serious product placement for his line of skin care products so I'll just give you the essential tip: AVOID SUGAR! Anyone who knows me knows this isn't what I wanted to hear. Sugars chains bond to protein chains and cause all manner of deterioration .... so potatoes are out, browned/carmelized foods the devil, breaded proteins like ammo ready for war....
Now drinking fish oil straight out of the carton, upping my suppleme
Margarita
Makes an excellent case for increasing the intake of foods high in antioxidants and for avoiding cooking methods that promote the formation of harmful aging substances in the body. I also liked the grocery list and exercises included in the book.
Catherine
It is sort of despicable for an MD to mass market his own wonder creams and potions, but according one of my surgical resident friends--that's dermatology. Although a bit of out of date now, this is still an interesting read. Vanity aside.
Sandra
Jun 01, 2013 Sandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A STRONG testimonial for raw food! I enjoyed the strong science focus on the content. I may have to retread a written copy of this rather than the audio book so as to culminate all the great information provided!
Natalie
I am a big fan of Dr. Perricone, and this book still had useful and interesting information, but it felt more like he was trying to sell something in this one than in his other books.
Lori
Dec 07, 2012 Lori rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
Common sense - eat salmon, exercise, don't smoke or drink alcohol, oh, and don't forget to buy his stem cell rejuvenation products!... not a big help.
Selina Marriott
Selina Marriott marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Jean Thompson
Jean Thompson marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Hayfa
Hayfa marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
VERO
VERO marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Mariam
Mariam added it
Apr 04, 2016
Suzy
Suzy added it
Apr 03, 2016
Afreen Habib
Afreen Habib marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Raghu
Raghu added it
Apr 28, 2016
Anthrochiq  n2 Art
Anthrochiq n2 Art marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
Thanh Ha
Thanh Ha rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2016
Maria Viveros
Maria Viveros marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Rakan
Rakan marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
M Rodriguez
M Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2016
Two Readers in Love
Two Readers in Love rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Jonah Jeter
Jonah Jeter marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Jeejabeauty
Jeejabeauty marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2015
Elaine Rodriguez
Elaine Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2015
Esteban
Esteban marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015