Start by marking “My Angel Cheetah (Purrfect Mates #4)” as Want to Read:
My Angel Cheetah (Purrfect Mates #4)

My Angel Cheetah (Purrfect Mates #4)

[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, shape-shifters, vampires]

Shem Cowell has been through a lot in the past year. He’s lost his parents, his home, and is still wanted by the Hunters who took everything from him. To make matters worse, as the runt of his litter of cheetah shifters, he is completely blind in his human form.

Curt
Published April 28th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about My Angel Cheetah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Angel Cheetah

Gwengwel
I didn't give my credit card to hubby!
That one's not bad, better than the last two I read by this writer but not a really good one too. The dialogue are a little risible and sound fake. I give credit to the writer to try and write about a blind person. It's not easy.

How can this book already had two vote for 4 stars...when I'm the first one to vote??? O.O Someone need to explain that one to me! Did people cheat the system to try and make the rating up?
And now it's even have a 5 stars rating???
Jess
May 05, 2011 Jess rated it did not like it
Serena Yates
Apr 28, 2011 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
Unlike with the three previous volumes, I am pretty split on how to rate this one. On the one hand, there was the concept, the idea of a shifter who is blind in his human form. I liked that idea and the way Joyee has written him was pretty convincing. Not that he really has to deal with all the issues a blind human would have to deal with, since he can shift into his cheetah any time, when he can see. I also liked the interaction between Shem and his vampire mate Curtis; the way they deal with t ...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
With the combination of a vampire, a cheetah shifter, and a fireman you have the makings for a very sweet yet erotic love story. Being a fan of the Purrfect Mates series, I knew this was a story I had to read at once.

Shem Cowell’s life hasn’t been ideal and he is managing the best he can. He was born blind but only while in human form. His parents were murdered protecting him and his brothers and he lives with vampires. He’s still trying to come to grips with all the changes in his life when he
Dhliriel
May 01, 2011 Dhliriel rated it liked it
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical joyee flynn serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical joyee flynn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
joyee flynn
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as
Asdsa
Feb 09, 2017 Asdsa rated it really liked it
3,7 stars
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
When I started reading My Angel Cheetah, I was initially thrown by the first person point of view. I quickly got over it as I continued reading. The story is very well written and believable. The characters all behaved exactly as I thought they would, and I was very happy with the ending. The sex scenes can only be described as HOT! Whether it was two hunks or three, I was never disappointed. I have added the rest of the series to my reading list, and am hoping for another release!

Jane
Reviewer
Carolyn88
Jan 16, 2012 Carolyn88 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance, shifter
not happy i never thought i would say too much sex and not enough meat to the story. Maybe if there was more to the story the sex would not seem to over power the story. Maybe I have just read too many shifter books. I have read many of this authors book and I have loved them all. I will take a few days off and read something else. I will return to the series and see if tha makes a difference.
Sanet
I actually enjoyed it and you know what, thought the world building worked and now on book 4 I seem to be getting the story. Yes there's drama and insta lust and insta love and Mated... but given the plot its what a reader wants when he or she pics a story like this :)
Ana
Jul 12, 2013 Ana rated it it was ok
Janelle
Apr 29, 2011 Janelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Please tell me there is more to come? I really like this series and don't want it to end.....lol
Perpetua
Jul 06, 2011 Perpetua rated it it was ok
1.5 rounded up!
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2015
Dudley Sneddly
Dudley Sneddly rated it liked it
May 27, 2013
Joy Brown
Joy Brown rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2013
Debra Williams
Debra Williams rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2012
Jolanda
Jolanda rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2014
Asazi
Asazi rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2011
Laura M
Laura M rated it liked it
May 25, 2011
Tara Mcmillan
Tara Mcmillan rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2013
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2011
Hammie ( σㅅσ)
Hammie ( σㅅσ) rated it it was ok
Mar 08, 2017
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was ok
Nov 30, 2012
Trisha
Trisha rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2011
Manueos85
Manueos85 rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2017
Sara Vasco
Sara Vasco rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Kristina Pope
Kristina Pope rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2014
Kavisha
Kavisha rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2014
  • Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates #4)
  • Blood Lust (Delta Wolf #3)
  • Torem (Zeus's Pack #4)
  • Endless Midnight (Moonlight Breed #5)
  • The Holy Trinity (The Wolves of Gardwich #1)
Also writes under Flynn Eire.
More about Joyee Flynn...

Purrfect Mates (8 books)
  • Here Kitty, Kitty (Purrfect Mates #1)
  • My Little Kitty (Purrfect Mates #2)
  • Our Sexy Tiger (Purrfect Mates #3)
  • Kitty in the Middle (Purrfect Mates #5)
  • Cheetah in Charge (Purrfect Mates #6)
  • My Feisty Kitten (Purrfect Mates #7)
  • My Spotted Dream (Purrfect Mates #8)