Start by marking “Touch of Fate” as Want to Read:
Touch of Fate

Touch of Fate (The Donovans #5)

Writing romance novels has fulï lled Deena Lakeï eld's deepest fantasies. But the rising author and art-gallery heiress still hasn't found the hero in her own life. Until she travels to historic Hilton Head Island, where hunky Vegas real estate tycoon Maxwell Donovan seduces her with candlelight dinners and midnight swims. Deena has ï nally found love—only to have her drea ...more
Published June 21st 2011 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Touch of Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch of Fate

Shone
Nov 02, 2011 Shone rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Shelves: donovan-series
This was a very emotional Donovan story. I love the turn about with Max running proving men are not scared to show and act out when they are hurt.
Selina Durio
May 07, 2016 Selina Durio rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better. As I read each book I can sense the increased development of this authors craft. Max is a man with a tortured soul because of something that happened in his past, while Deena is a free spirit. The ups and downs of their eventual HEA were a pleasure to read. As usual the author also added just enough information about other characters to wet our appetites for another book.
Natalie
Sep 04, 2014 Natalie rated it really liked it
This was a very touching love story. Maxwell's secret was a true test of love and Deena passed the test. What would you sacrifice to be with the one you love?
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
Dec 25, 2013 Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . . rated it really liked it
Shelves: aar-aas-aam
I was a little disappointed in the drama that came with this story. Deena seemed like a girl that should have had a little better experience in the realm of love. Max had me wanting to take a very big stick to him and beat him down real good. He needed some sense beat into him. It took a near fatal event to bring him to his senses but it was almost too late. You must read to see what I am mean. Deena and Max were able to rise to the challenge. With love most obstacles can be overcome.
Ladyamelia
Oct 13, 2013 Ladyamelia rated it it was amazing
Whoa! I shed many tears reading this book. This is easily my favorite of the series. Although it started off a bit shaky, by the end I was sad for the book to end. Max was beautifully flawed, and although I wanted to wring his neck several times in the book, I understood his hesitance to begin a relationship. But thankfully, he and Deena were able to make it work. I will be recommending this one.
Kimberly
Jun 14, 2011 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Loved this story. Max and Deena were so good for each other I'm so glad they finally found true love and their happy ending.
Brenda
Jun 02, 2013 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this book. Got a little side tracked, but finished, loved it and about to start Monica's story (Winter Kisses).
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Summer on Hilton Head
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Nerissa Golden
Nerissa Golden rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Nikki
Nikki added it
Sep 10, 2016
Kris
Kris rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2016
Ariana
Ariana marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Brenda
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2016
Kesha
Kesha rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2016
Brenda Wilson
Brenda Wilson rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2016
Shona Jackson
Shona Jackson rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
vanessa thirus
vanessa thirus rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2016
Evelyn Stewart
Evelyn Stewart marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Diszy321
Diszy321 rated it really liked it
May 19, 2016
Paula Davis
Paula Davis rated it really liked it
May 02, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Verty Horne
Verty Horne rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Danyell Legaux
Danyell Legaux rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016
Meka Samuels
Meka Samuels rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2016
Escense
Escense rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2016
  • Lovers Premiere
  • Cross My Heart (Coles Family, #2)
  • Chemistry of Desire
  • The Law of Desire
  • A Risky Affair
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet
  • Spend My Life with You
  • To Love A Stallion
  • Too Hot for TV
  • The Playboy's Proposition
Artist C. Arthur was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland where she currently resides with her husband and three children. An active imagination and a love for reading encouraged her to begin writing in high school and she hasn’t stopped since.

Working in the legal field for almost thirteen years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings.
More about A.C. Arthur...

The Donovans (10 books)