Start by marking “Pleasure in Hawaii” as Want to Read:
Pleasure in Hawaii

Pleasure in Hawaii

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Gene Malloy is finally ready to get on with his life. And he just may have found the perfect woman to share it with him. From the moment Gene rescues Sloane Hepburn from a rogue wave on the beach, she makes his most passionate fantasies come true. With her sultry beauty and lively spirit, Sloane is turning the divorced Maui B and B owner's life upside down—and he's loving...more
Published May 24th 2011 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Pleasure in Hawaii, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasure in Hawaii

Beverly
Here is my review from romanceincolor.com

Career-minded Sloan Hepburn is quite excited about her promotion to director of guest relations at her company’s luxury resort located on Maui. Sloan has made up her mind that, even in Hawaii, work will come first, but she is open to a non-serious relationship, if the right opportunity arises. Divorced Gene Malloy is the sole owner of the bed-and-breakfast inn, Malloy’s Bed and Breakfast, and while he would welcome someone new in his life, she would have...more
Chelsea
Loved it! Pleasure in Hawaii is definitely one of my favorite stories. I felt the passion and chemistry between Sloane and Gene. This was the first book I've read from Devon Vaughn Archer, and it most certainly did him justice. I really liked the way the scenes were painted. I was actually under the illusion that I was in paradise. I look forward to reading the rest of the passions in paradise series. Great story!
Karen
This was the first installment of the "Passions in Paradise" series and the first book that I've read by Devon Vaughn Archer and I found it to be a cute little love story. I didn't feel closure to this story, maybe an epilogue would have provided that for me. Otherwise, it was cute.
Shone
Nov 01, 2011 Shone rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Hawaii is the home of sky blue water, amazing beaches and B & B's. When Sloane Hepbun lands the job of a life time in Hawaii, will work be the beginning or the end?
Collene
Too many graphic sex scenes.
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Gabbie
Gabbie marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Mel
Mel added it
Feb 20, 2014
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
 Gen
Gen marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Krstyle Saunders
Krstyle Saunders marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Yvonne Butler
Yvonne Butler marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2012
Alana
Alana marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Shaneece
Shaneece marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2012
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2012
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2012
Private Luau Kissing The Man Next Door Aloha Fantasy Destined To Meet Christmas Diamonds