Start by marking “Twin Spica: Volume 11” as Want to Read:
Twin Spica: Volume 11

Twin Spica: Volume 11 (Twin Spica / ふたつのスピカ English Numbering #11)

In this penultimate volume tragedy strikes the TSS. It was not long since the first class of the astronaut course got to experience great pride when one of their best was selected to join NASA. With those feelings still fresh the academy is then shaken to its core and one member may not be able to return to her duties now that her guiding light has faded.
Published January 10th 2012 by Vertical (first published November 22nd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Twin Spica, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twin Spica

Faith W.
Mar 17, 2014 Faith W. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga
All aboard for the Pain Train! I feel like Kou Yaginuma had this wonderful idea dawn on him like this, "Hmm how about I make a series with inspiring characters, and have them interact with each other and develop over a not too shabby amount of volumes, then turn completely sadistic and do the worst possible things I can think of to them?" and thus the beautiful Twin Spica was born, just to torture me.

Here I sit on my couch, clutching my library's copy of Twin Spica, Volume 11 with tears in my e
Emkoshka
My library has every volume in this series...except volume 10, gah! I was tempted to buy it on Amazon but baulked at the price and decided to read a Wikipedia synopsis instead so I could press on and finish the series. I don't think I missed much, except a cliffhanger bombshell ending, which is dealt with in the beginning of this volume: five friends become four. The story returned to my favourite subplot - survival and endurance training - friendships firmed, and the volume ended in killer fash ...more
Ashley D--
Started crying at the first page, didn't really stop for quite some time. Even though I get mad at this series for including something heart-wrenching in each volume, I'm still impressed at how much I can be shocked. I haven't become cynical about it yet because the drawings, and everyone's (well developed) personalities are so hopeful. I think the most important part is that it doesn't feel like it's done for cheap tears. Some of the earlier volumes had me worried, but volume 11 in particular h ...more
Stewart Tame
Jul 03, 2013 Stewart Tame rated it really liked it
What an evil, evil place to end the volume! Thank goodness I have the next one already to go. This is volume 11. If you're about to start it, odds are you've read and enjoyed the rest of the series at least as much as I have. This is one of the best manga around.
Cherish
Jun 06, 2014 Cherish rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga
An excellent read. I'm very surprised how quickly this series is ending. Also how thick this volume was when I got the book from my local library. I'm quite nervous as to see what would happen in the last volue now. I've really enjoyed reading this series so far.
Lara
Guh, and that ending again!!! What the heck?!?! I never expected this series to get so cliffhangery!

But I love how these characters deal with hardships and disappointments and loss and how they keep pushing forward towards the things they want most. So good!
Amy
Sep 15, 2012 Amy rated it it was amazing
Very emotional.
Elizabeth Gilliam
Jan 24, 2015 Elizabeth Gilliam rated it it was amazing
So sad one of my favorite characters is gone. Why him?
Tay Mueller
Jan 15, 2012 Tay Mueller rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, space
I can't even say how much I have been loving this series -- but the latest 2 have begun to make me worried about the ending (which I understand is the next vol)
Joy
Feb 20, 2012 Joy rated it it was amazing
Roxanne
Apr 06, 2015 Roxanne rated it it was amazing
This was the strongest book in the entire series. Really brought together and deepened the characters and pushed the plot forward. I just kept turning pages. Excellent.
Elaine
Nov 18, 2012 Elaine rated it really liked it
Ogre. That is my reaction to the ending scene.
Lynn
Don't mind me, just crying. T_T
Aurora
Oct 20, 2014 Aurora rated it it was amazing
Clinton Sheppard
Jan 12, 2014 Clinton Sheppard rated it really liked it
Shelves: kid-safe-manga
The school these kids go to is just unbelievable. You could never have a school like this in the U.S. Someone would sue them out of existence.
Timo
Timo rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2013
Surinder
Surinder rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2017
James
James rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2012
Jan
Jan rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2012
Angry Jellyfish
Angry Jellyfish rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2014
Miss Corene
Miss Corene rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2012
Gloqwi
Gloqwi rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2012
Greg
Greg rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2012
Farrah
Farrah rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Joel Singer
Joel Singer rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2015
Alex
Alex rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2012
Rachelle Uy
Rachelle Uy rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2015
Kay
Kay rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2012
Ericka
Ericka rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2014
MJ Paredes
MJ Paredes rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Twin Spica / ふたつのスピカ English Numbering (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 01