Start by marking “Sicilian's Mistress” as Want to Read:
Sicilian's Mistress

Sicilian's Mistress

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  278 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Milly doesn' t remember Gianni D' Angelo. All she knows is that she was found after a hit-and-run accident, pregnant and with her memory gone.So Milly is horrified when she learns that she was once Gianni' s mistress... and now he' s claiming her little boy is his son! Gianni' s solution is simple: marriage!
Published April 18th 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Sicilian's Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sicilian's Mistress

Claire
With apologies to John Osborne, this story is the kitchen-sink drama ala-Lynne Graham. In merely 185 pages, the reader gets a story with amnesia, secret baby, kidnapping, greedy fiancé, blackmail, forced seduction, scorned mistress, nervous breakdown, dysfunctional childhood woes, emotional repression vs touchy- feeliness, attempted rape, jealousy, sibling rivalry, two family reconciliations AND Christmas to boot. Everything but the kitchen sink...

One must be pretty stoic to survive this book wi
Leona
Wow..what can I say? A dynamite read!!!! This is an incredible story about love, passion, BIG misunderstanding, secret baby, and amnesia! You would probably think that with all that thrown into the mix, it would be one big disaster. Lynne Graham truly masters it and captures the reader from the first page. I could not put this book down. There were two places that I actually wanted to just strangle the Hero and heroine. (view spoiler) ...more
Saly
This is an amnesia and a baby story and very well done. The hero made a big mistake and threw out the pregnant heroine and then spent years searching for her, when he found her it turns out she doesn't remember anything. The hero despite wanting to hurt the heroine shows through his actions that he cares. He is dumb-ass who realizes too late about what the heroine meant to him. The heroine is great, she punishes the hero, shouts and shrieks at him. When their relationship started she made him ch ...more
KatieV
2.5 to 3 stars. It had a lot of elements I liked, but in this case the heroine and her wishy/washy hormones kinda dampened my enjoyment. She'd stand up to him one minute and the next she was sacrificing all of her pride and self respect to have sex with this jerk who treated her like crap. And all based on a misunderstanding and lies he wouldn't even let her defend herself against. Typical HP Tycoon reaction, but I wish she'd stuck to her guns for more than a second or two. I think I'm off Lynne ...more
Becky
Very frustrated by the romanticization of this cheater. Hero is just not a good guy in the 2 year back story and it makes no sense that Milly would fall in love with a man who was cheating on her while they were dating and planning to continue to do so once they started sleeping together. I think this book confuses unhealthy, masochistic, infatuation with love.

If a woman is dating a man and he goes away for 3 weeks and sleeps with other women, that's not love blooming. That's a casual thing and
RLA
The heroine Faith is confronted by a striking man whom she thinks has mistaken her for someone else. A few days later he tracks her down and informs her she used to be his mistress and that he is the father of her young son. The hero Gianni has been searching for her for three years after their acrimonious break up, but he is shocked when he discovers the recent events in her life. Shortly after they broke up, Faith was found seriously injured after a hit and run and suffering from total amnesia ...more
Fiona Marsden
This is the first Lynne Graham I have read for a while. She used to be an auto-read for me but three cheating sleaze-bag heroes in a row and I was suffering severe trust issues.

So I'll get this out of the way at the beginning as it's only a minor spoiler. Gianni was quite possibly faithful to Milly while they were apart. It could be read both ways but it is vague enough that I can assume what I like. And I like faithful heroes.

This is a fairly typical outing of an old style LG plot. Impoverished
Tia
At the start of this book I was so into it and as we got to the middle, I was even more excited. Then when the ending came up, I was like "that is it?" Seriously?! I can't say the ending impressed me too much. In fact I can't believe the heroines attitude, I would of had the hero on bended knee begging for me back after all his cruel comments and general bossiness and arrogance. I had a hard time standing the hero, let alone accepting the fact the heroine forgave him so easily. The ending totall ...more
Jacqueline
Enjoyable amnesia read. A nice different motivation for the secret baby. I liked how the hero was protective and caring of the heroine once he found her and how he had looked for her while she was gone. Still he fought his need for her by occasional asshatery. She stood up to him pretty well both in the present and especially in the past. One of the rare HPs where they really spend time talking things out at the end and explaining everything.
Nicky
Blah.. I couldn't like this heroine. She was just way too clueless. When she is still willing to marry a guy after he calls you a slut and dislikes your child? And then defend him? Uh no. Everything was just a little too little too late for me. And it seemed like their "serious" talk at the end of the book was in fast forward. But it didn't cover hardly anything. Also this is one of those "Magic Stick heals what ails you" kind of things.. She was an amnesiac for three years and didn't have any s ...more
sbf20112011
Pretty good, lots of angst and emotion. Not the absolute best Lynne Graham (Tempestuous Reunion and A Savage Betrayal are my two favs), but still quite good. As usual with most of Graham's books, I wish the hero's love was obvious even *before* the heroine's innocence is revealed to him. Here it's not bad because it's definitely hinted that the hero loves her even before he knows she's innocent (and he confirms that in the end), but I like more obvious (to us) signs of it. Still, a compelling re ...more
April Brookshire
Gianni is so unlikable! What an egotistical, unfeeling asshole.

Milly started out in their relationship as strong (especially with how young she was) but let him manipulate her into being his mistress.

After a long separation caused by him not having faith in her and her having amnesia, he's still a selfish asshole.

It was entertaining, but I think he should've had to grovel more.
Jenny
I started reading this but I have already read it before! Seriously worst heroine ever! The guy she wants to marry Edward calls her a slut, insults her, dislikes her poor innocent child and she still wants to marry him. One star is too much for this stupid heroine. The hero Gianni was not that bad but still couldn't save this book.
DA4Pups
My favorite part is when he takes her to the place where they lived together before she left. He didn't change anything - almost a shrine. Everything is still as she left it. The only place he felt "at home". Although he is a jerk and cannot admit his feelings for her because of the "betrayal", the house said it all for me.
LoveRomance
This might be my favorite Lynne Graham HP. I think I first read it a decade ago, but it was so sweet, with an alpha has to apologize but hasn't been such a complete asshole that it's bewildering why heroine would forgive.
Ladyacct
I really liked this heroine after she found her missing backbone <=..=>
Kelsey
Memory loss, kid, lots and lots of bitterness.
Daviddrummond Scottpope
Charlotte Tactical offers readily-available assistance and information for each and every item in our catalogue, via our fully trained and professional personnel. We are fully staffed with individuals experienced in firearms and firearm handling and maintenance, so you can expect he best in customer service when it comes to choosing the ideal tactical firearm and tactical equipment you may desire.
Ning

อ่านงานลินน์นี่ ลุ้นตอนจบอย่างเดียว
แบบมาแก้ความเข้าใจผิดกันตอนท้าย
อ่านแล้วจิ๊ด ๆ ดี :D
Xandri
Liked this book initially at the start. I liked her spunk in the beginning of their relationship maybe she should have held out a bit more.The hero emotions were exaggerated towards the latter parts. Overall an interesting read.
Amafle
Es una buena historia, todo se confabula contra los protagonistas y su amor, y ellos luchan y pelean entre ellos y contra todos por su amor y Gianni ufff que hombre tan bello. Me gusto mucho ♥
Srisurang
หนังสือเก่าแล้วของลินน์เล่มนี้ซื้อจากร้านมือสองออนไลน์ค่ะ ตามหาผลงานของลินน์ที่ยังไม่ได้อ่าน น่าจะเหลืออยู่อีกไม่กี่เล่ม ชอบค่ะ สไตล์เดิมๆ เรื่องสั้นๆ อ่านเพลินๆ น้ำเน่าแบบไม่คิดมาก อิอิ
Tina
Drama was entertaining, the heroine was not. Here is another doormat heroine story..
Gurjeet
Just like all other M&B romance !!!
Putriaprimagmail.com
Putriaprimagmail.com marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Judith
Judith marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
  • Lost in Love
  • The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain (The Marriage Bargain, #1)
  • Dark Illusion (Harlequin Romance, No 3354)
  • Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon
  • The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Petronides Brothers Duo #1 & Greek Tycoons #4)
  • Mistress by Contract
  • Reckless Conduct
  • Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)
  • Bought: The Greek's Baby (Harlequin Presents, #2895)
  • The Melendez Forgotten Marriage

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress (Ruthless) The Spanish Groom Bond of Hatred Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife