Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Answered Prayers: 101 Stories of Hope, Miracles, Faith, Divine Intervention, and the Power of Prayer” as Want to Read:

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  68 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
We all need help from time to time, and these 101 true stories of answered prayers show a higher power at work in our lives that will inspire anyone looking to boost their faith and read some amazing stories.

These 101true stories of answered prayers for healing, strength, protection, and more prove that God is listening and very active in our lives today. Regular people sh
Published October 18th 2011 by Chicken Soup for the Soul

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Ieva
Jan 04, 2016 Ieva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
„Cāļa zupa dvēselei” stāstu apkopojumus atceros vēl no 1990. gadu vidus, tātad laika, kad tikai reizēm iegāju bibliotēkas „pieaugušo nodaļā”. Atmiņā tie palika kā ļoti sirsnīgi, bet koncentrēti stāsti, kurus par daiļliteratūru nenosaukt (lai gan jau tad domāju, ka pilnīgi noteikti tajos vismaz daļa ir piedomāts klāt, lai būtu lielāks efekts). Jāsaka, ka tie nu nemaz nav mainījušies, un vispār brīnos, ka vēl arvien tie tiek iespiesti, jo būsim godīgi – tādi stāstiņi ir pārcēlušies uz internetu un ...more
Alyssa Molina
Jan 07, 2016 Alyssa Molina rated it it was amazing
The reason it took me so long to read this book is that a.) I don't own a copy, I've been reading one that's from the library, and b.) I do not borrow this book because of a traumatic library-exit alarm experience, so c.) I just spend the fair few minutes I have reading as much pages I can whenever I'm in the library.

okay... so, the review, yes. "Answered Prayers" have done something amazing with my prayer life. Before reading it, I've only just begun reestablishing my conversations with God. Al
Anggina Bechman
Jan 13, 2014 Anggina Bechman rated it really liked it
I've experienced the ups and downs. Hit the rock bottom. This book somehow helped me get through it, it fills with insightful stories that encourage me to keep my faith. Life is full of surprises, there'll be a time when we have to meet with failure, we're failing everyone that loves and cares genuinely. As we sink and drawn into the lowest point, we seen nothing but black and shades of grey, messed up, shattered and falling apart.. We must not give up! Lessons in life are sometimes should be co ...more
Natalie
Feb 11, 2012 Natalie rated it really liked it
I loved this book, as I love all of the Chicken Soup books I've read so far. It is filled with 101 stories written by individuals who have had their prayers answered. The subjects of the stories vary and are all touching. This book is great for anyone who is beginning a spiritual journey or for someone who needs to be encouraged that God does answer prayers.
Hollye Dexter
Feb 06, 2013 Hollye Dexter rated it it was amazing
Well, I have a story in it, so of course it's the most AMAZING book ever written. It is an uplifting collection of stories, and I've gifted it to many friends when they've been sick or going through a personal struggle.
Norhashimah kamarudin yacob
i think its the best ever book. :) though im a muslim reading this thickens my faith about God's answers to prayers. wish there;s a muslim book just like this. :)
Sheri Struk
Feb 08, 2015 Sheri Struk rated it liked it
I enjoy reading these stories when I am just looking to read for a few minutes.
Linda
Apr 11, 2013 Linda rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Very inspirational!
Stephaney Wright
Stephaney Wright marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Hendry Setiady
Hendry Setiady marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
May 08, 2016
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Inga
Inga rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2016
Christopher Tampi
Christopher Tampi marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Tricia Thompson
Tricia Thompson marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Diane Finnigsmier
Diane Finnigsmier rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Tori
Tori marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Kim Hammond
Kim Hammond is currently reading it
Mar 17, 2016
Kristina Barlow
Kristina Barlow rated it did not like it
Mar 12, 2016
Collette Goode
Collette Goode is currently reading it
Mar 09, 2016
Sara Miller
Sara Miller rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2016
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Lissa
Lissa marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Natalia Nylen
Natalia Nylen marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Alexander
Alexander marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • I'd Rather Laugh: How to be Happy Even When Life Has Other Plans forYou
  • What to Wear for the Rest of Your Life: Ageless Secrets of Style
  • The Don't Sweat the Small Stuff Workbook: Exercises, Questions, and Self-Tests to Help You Keep the Little Things from Taking Over Your Life
  • 10 Simple Solutions to Adult ADD: How to Overcome Chronic Distraction and Accomplish Your Goals
  • Receiving Answers to Our Prayers
  • Kitchen Table Wisdom & My Grandfather's Blessings (Remen Box Set)
  • Count Your Blessings: The Healing Power of Gratitude and Love
  • Living in the Eleventh Hour: Preparing for the Glorious Return of the Savior
  • Survival Tips for Women with AD/HD: Beyond Piles, Palms, & Post-its
  • The Story of God and All of Us: Inspirations for Every Day of the Year
  • Chakra Balancing: A Guide to Healing and Awakening Your Energy Body [With Cards and Workbook and 2 CDs]
  • Color Me Calm: 100 Coloring Templates for Meditation and Relaxation
  • Adult Children of Abusive Parents
  • When You Can't Do It Alone
  • Lonely Planet The World: A Traveller's Guide to the Planet
  • Tiny Confessions: The Secret Thoughts of Dogs, Cats and Everything
  • Key Performance Indicators: The 75 Measures Every Manager Needs to Know
  • Treat Your Own Neck

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...