Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Answered Prayers: 101 Stories of Hope, Miracles, Faith, Divine Intervention, and the Power of Prayer” as Want to Read:

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  5 reviews
We all need help from time to time, and these 101 true stories of answered prayers show a higher power at work in our lives that will inspire anyone looking to boost their faith and read some amazing stories.

These 101 true stories of answered prayers for healing, strength, protection, and more prove that God is listening and very active in our lives today. Regular
Published October 18th 2011 by Chicken Soup for the Soul

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Anggina Bechman
I've experienced the ups and downs. Hit the rock bottom. This book somehow helped me get through it, it fills with insightful stories that encourage me to keep my faith. Life is full of surprises, there'll be a time when we have to meet with failure, we're failing everyone that loves and cares genuinely. As we sink and drawn into the lowest point, we seen nothing but black and shades of grey, messed up, shattered and falling apart.. We must not give up! Lessons in life are sometimes should be co ...more
Natalie
I loved this book, as I love all of the Chicken Soup books I've read so far. It is filled with 101 stories written by individuals who have had their prayers answered. The subjects of the stories vary and are all touching. This book is great for anyone who is beginning a spiritual journey or for someone who needs to be encouraged that God does answer prayers.
Hollye Dexter
Well, I have a story in it, so of course it's the most AMAZING book ever written. It is an uplifting collection of stories, and I've gifted it to many friends when they've been sick or going through a personal struggle.
Xima Kimi
i think its the best ever book. :) though im a muslim reading this thickens my faith about God's answers to prayers. wish there;s a muslim book just like this. :)
Linda
Loved this book! Very inspirational!
Kathleen Korthals
Kathleen Korthals marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Debbie Amos
Debbie Amos marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Gabrielle
Gabrielle is currently reading it
Dec 01, 2014
Pamela Rossi
Pamela Rossi marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
SK
SK marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Jin Li
Jin Li marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Mandie Crago
Mandie Crago marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Irfa Jamani
Irfa Jamani marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Deeon
Deeon marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Christine Paguio
Christine Paguio is currently reading it
Aug 15, 2014
Jessica Farley
Jessica Farley marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Lindsay Brickley
Lindsay Brickley marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...
Chicken Soup for the Soul The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women (Chicken Soup for the Soul)