Rainerio (Demon Warriors, #3)

Rainerio (Demon Warriors #3)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  399 ratings  ·  11 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Fantasy Romance, M/M, demons, vampires, public exhibition]

Taken from a life in the human realm, Dillon must adjust to being surrounded by demons. It's not hard when he has his sights set on one delicious looking warrior. From the moment he first laid eyes on the handsome Rainerio, Dillon knew what he wanted.

Rainerio fi...more
Published August 27th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

adrienne
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo...more
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2011 Review:

This series is getting kinda depressing. I realize that the author is trying to build up to some epic dire battle, probably for the last volume or so, but so far it’s rather depressing that each book ends with more danger and oppressive tension unleashed. It kinda feels like the heroes are losing, not winning. Sure, couples get together and more or less survive and hot sex is had but each book leaves me with a growing sense of bleakness.
I dunno. Maybe it’s because the ending, the par...more
Pam
I liked Dillon's cocky, annoying attitude that just about drove Rainerio out of his mind. The little human wanted the big warrior and he wouldn't take no for an answer...so he was persistent. On the surface these two are definitely mismatched but didn't mean they weren't in reality a perfect mated pair. Rainerio just had to finally give in and take a chance. Here Ms. Hagen did a very nice job...it was her expression of both men's frustration that I found I really enjoyed. It also made me want to...more
Veronica / V
If you don't like the others series form this author, you won't like this one either.
It is Typical Lynn Hagen stories. That it is the main reason that I like this book so much.
I can't get enough of her Series. Looking forward for the next..Brac Pack, Zeus Pac, Demon Warriors.
Fantastic!!!
Tj
I enjoyed this story which follows Rainerio and Dillion. It is a typical Lynn Hagen story. This one advances two other story lines, the stolen crystal and Liquid Wrath. Unlike some of the stories this ends in a bit of a cliffhanger;)
Emily
Alyisa
Alyisa added it
Apr 10, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Syn Cloud
Syn Cloud marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
  • Crank's Craving (Lady Blue Crew, #6)
  • Back Roads (Haven, #4)
  • Finding Balance (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #5)
  • Screw Santa (Who Needs Christmas?, #1)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack, #16)