Start by marking “Jasper (Zeus's Pack, #1)” as Want to Read:
Jasper (Zeus's Pack, #1)

Jasper (Zeus's Pack #1)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  977 ratings  ·  35 reviews
[Siren Ménage Everlasting ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves]

Jasper has finally taken the step to be with his mate, leaving everything and everyone he knows behind. Starting over is hard, especially when you find out your Alpha mate is controlling and dominating—something Jasper isn’t going to stand for.

Zeus tries to cope with
Published July 8th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Jasper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jasper

With Caution by J.L. LangleyChange of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
150th out of 671 books — 962 voters
911 by Chris OwenMore by Sloan ParkerDark Horse by Kate SherwoodThe Strongest Shape by Tessa CárdenasOut of the Darkness by Kate Sherwood
Best Gay Polyamorous Romance
78th out of 311 books — 526 voters

More lists with this book...

Sona
Someone wrote this book. Someone published it. And an idiot bought it. Oh sorry... the last one was me. Enough said.
ReviewerLarissa
This book is so terrible it falls short on every front! Same stereotypes different names. The men act like 16 year old teenage drama queens and there is the typical stalker trope...again. If it's supposed to be humor i can't see it and if it's supposed to be serious, it's laughable! I usually don't critize this harsh, but this book is just too bad! Apparantly this book didn't see an editor! Gah I'm annoyed!
Isabella
I laughed out loud reading this one. Great beginning for the series!
Zeus is the big bad wolf, Jasper is nuts and Toby is too cute for words.
Joie
Okay here we go! This book if you can even call it that was just horriable. If I have to read one more story with some annoying, condescending, and self absorbed 'heroine' I will scream. For starters Jasper (our heroine) was just beyond belief annoying. Who comes into someone's house for the first time and starts complaining about how boring and how much you don't like it on the first day. Actually how about any day he had no hometraining and I'm assuming the writer was going for the 'say it lik ...more
Serena Yates
I liked this start to a new series. It was funny, hot, had some interesting secondary characters in it and explained a few background details from the sister series (The Brac Pack).

Jasper was cute, trying to stand up for himself while knowing full well he was falling for Zeus. After all, they knew they were mates, so 'resistance is futile', so to speak. The 'big bad alpha' Zeus learned pretty quickly to stop being a dominant idiot - thank God, he could have been pretty obnoxious if he hadn't. Ad
~Lei ~  Reading Is An Adventure ~
So-so, new to me author. Insta-love, check, stalker, check, immature mc, check. Lots of sex, although I started skimming because it was so-so - big Alpha shifter male tops shifter who lets human top him occasionally - and what's with calling said human 'Squirt'? Definitely not a reread as I had a hard enough time getting through it the first time.

And, what the hell was the point of the vampires?! Or was I paying so little attention by then that I missed it?

Veronica /  V
This is the kind of book that you are going to love it or hate it. If you didn't like the Brac pack series, I don't think you are going to like this either.
I like the series, I'm to easy to please? who knows. But I enjoyed Jasper (Zeus's Pack), and I like M/M/M books. This new series will have plenty to keep me happy. Although with this particular story everything happened to fast. Never Mind, I look forward for the next story.
Laura YA indie princess
I don't know why but I just didn't enjoy reading this book I felt that the plot of the book didn't need the vampire's added in and could have just been the other story line by its self and I just couldn't find myself caring about the characters which is rare for me. All in all I don't think I will be reading the rest of the series.
Tj
Cute book. Everything happened fast in this book. Fast to have problems, fast to resolve them, fast to have a complication, fast for the second mate to fall, etc. I enjoyed it but it's a typical Lynn Hagen, if you don't like the previous books you won't like this.
Phaney
2011 Review:

Guess I am really into self-torment. Started on the threesome spin-off series.
This first volume played out pretty much as expected. Stereotypes, not enough time or space for any real character development or romance, a laugh or two. The sex actually put me off a little, what with the way it seemed to disconnect from emotions and the amount of painfulness involved between the initial two guys. I mean, dry? Really? Ugh.

Could have done without the ending setting up two of the three guys
Kerry  sullivan
This is the summary off the back of the book.
Jasper has finally taken the step to be with his mate, leaving everything and everyone he knows behind. Starting over is hard, especially when you find out your Alpha mate is controlling and dominating-something Jasper isn't going to stand for. Zeus tries to cope with the fact that Jasper isn't as submissive as he wants him to be. Trying to model his relationship after what his parents had isn't working out so well. Can he give up his control in or
Arzu
2,5 stars
Noughty
I didn't like a menage relationship which felt like a power pyramide. Alpha on the top (never bottomming etc), then the other shifter and finally human which gets to top too. It felt really structured.
There are men who are only want to bottom, not interested in topping, but it shouldn't be because of having more alpha mate. Your mate should be able to satisfy all your needs if he is fated to you and all.

The drama was over the top. So many bad guys attacking, some even twice etc. It was very bor
Erin-Jayne Lloyd
I love the red haired wolf, Jasper is the perfect match for Zeus and Toby. Love the Brac Series', Zues' Pack and Christians Coven. Amazing books Lynn Hagen!
Mike
A typivpcal book bt Lynn Hagen, moving a character from the Brac werewolf pack to the rival pack recently taken over by Zeus.
Asteropê
I haven't read the Brac pack series yet, so I'm a bit out of the loop.

I didn't like how the mates called their human mate "squirt." I could see it happening once as a sort of joke, but not repeatedly. Calling your human mate squirt is not sexy. It brings to mind something you'd say to a child. And that's just...weird. I've read some reviews on the Brac pack series and it seems Lynn Hagan does this often -- making some mates seem child-like. I don't particularly like it. Not sure if I'll read th
adrienne
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
David Pritchett
Again, another excellent series by Lynn Hagen!! Very exciting, bold and very sexy!!
Brittney Bower
It's an good thing that Jasper waited so long before finally going to his mate Zeus. If he did not he might not have ever have meet his second mate Toby. And Vice Versa.

Zeus might have never meet his second mate either if it was not for his first mate Jasper taking him grocery shopping for the dinner Jasper was planing on making him to show off his Cooking Skills. For as he stated he was new in the town that Zeus runs.
Alarik
I was so much looking forward to read about Jazz´s story. At first reading Brac Pack I hope him and Cody will find a way to be together. No, but I understand that mating your fated is the most important think in series. Still being together in spite of fate would be nice. Zeus became frequent character in Brac Pack so he grew on my somehow but adding Toby seemed too weird for me. Still not bad read.
Kinny
Loved Jasper in Brac Pack and I really did hope for his HEA. NOT in a menage tho. His 2 centuries exclusively with Cody just seems more meaningful than the menage he ends up with. Cody was more than good enough for him solo right? Why not just Zeus? or Just Toby. Don't like menage's as I feel you will always love one more than the other and someone is bound to be short changed.
Janelle
What can I say? I love this new series already. Jasper is hilarious to read! I loved Toby and Zeus, but Jasper will always be my favorite. Great start to this new series and I am panting for more and looking forward to the new series coming as well.
Clover
it was fun to read, the beginning was a little bot too slow and I was afraid not to find the same humor and hot sex that was in the brac pack serie, but I'm relieved, they are still here and I'm looking forward for the next book !
Randy Wiggins
Interesting first book in a new series but I don't care for interacial relationship books or multiple partners in romance novels. The story and charachterization were up to the author's usual high standards.
CheapReader
I really should have started with the Brac Pack series first because there are several things alluded to that I am clueless about.
Cayla
I love Jasper he was one of my fav timber wolfs and I could not wait to read his story<3
Sair
neat and tidy
but knowing Lynn Hagen this won't be the case for long.

Davina
about the same lay out as the brac p. but i liked it a lot.
Julie
What a great start to the new series.
  • Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (Wolf Creek Pack, #6)
  • Carson (Resistant Omegas,#2)
  • Endless Midnight (Moonlight Breed #5)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #16)
  • Devoted Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies, #4)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack, #16)