Start by marking “Unbridled Grace: A True Story about the Power of Choice” as Want to Read:
Unbridled Grace: A True Story about the Power of Choice

Unbridled Grace: A True Story about the Power of Choice

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The Power of Choice.
God's Greatest Gift to Us Can Unleash the Most Powerful Force on Our Planet.
Our Lives, Our Families, and Our World Are Never the Same Again.
A naive doctor fresh out of school was just what the Russian Mafia sought for their fraudulent medical ring. As a surface Christian living a self-absorbed life, Dr. Michael Norman was the perfect hire for their
Published March 31st 2011 by Dog Ear Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unbridled Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbridled Grace

Kingdom
Unbridled Grace by Michael J. Norman is an astonishing and inspiring true account of a six-year nightmare endured by the author and his immediate family. This journey led this young, bright doctor, freshly out of medical school, through the darkest depths of an evil conspiracy involving the Russian Mafia. This is a truly amazing story of redemption and a triumphant testimony to the love and grace of God.

Upon answering a microscopic two-line ad in the newspaper, the author, Michael J. Norman foun
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
When Dr. Michael J. Normal answered an ad in the newspaper for a part-time chiropractor, he believed it was the answer to a prayer. Trying to find a way to supplement his current income in his private practice so his wife could stay home as a full-time mom and wife, he believed God had answered his prayers.

However sometimes we are in such a rush to take advantage of what seems to be a good thing, we miss all the tale-tell signs that are simply too good to be true. What enviably happened was that
Cheryl C.
Unbridled Grace is without a doubt one of the most powerful stories of faith and redemption I've ever read. To know what the Normans went through, to witness Dr. Norman's reaching out to a God he barely remembered, and to watch as he places his entire life and his family's future in God's hands, is so inspiring. I'm in awe. I've been a Christian my entire life and I still struggle with handing over control of my life to God.

Each chapter ends with a meditation that will inspire and move you forw
Choice Collective
Choice Collective marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Josie
Josie marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Shauna Mackay
Shauna Mackay marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Kelly Jackson
Kelly Jackson is currently reading it
Apr 06, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2013
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Mina
Mina marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Briana
Briana marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2012
Diane
Diane added it
Feb 19, 2015
Mejkressler
Mejkressler marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2012
Debby Anderson
Debby Anderson marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2012
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2012