Start by marking “The Alphabetical Hookup List A-J” as Want to Read:
The Alphabetical Hookup List A-J

The Alphabetical Hookup List A-J (The Alphabetical Hookup List #1)

How 3 girls tried to hook up with 78 guys in 1 semester: the first installment.
Our heroes:
Jodi Stein, cheerleader, bat mitzvah, and sorority hopeful, whose life plan prominently features her high school sweetheart, Buster.
Celeste Alexander, tormented intellectual and virgin, the daughter of a former Buddhist monk and ex-nun.
Ali Sheppard, a soul lost in a sea of lollip
Published July 1st 2002 by MTV Books

To ask other readers questions about The Alphabetical Hookup List A-J, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alphabetical Hookup List A-J

Ann
Jan 13, 2013 Ann rated it liked it
This trilogy by MTV books reads like a storyline on Undressed neatly placed between 2 covers, with all the requisite current pop culture references. Jodi, Ali, and Celeste are three different-as-they-come roommates, randomly matched to live together for their freshman year. Each neatly fits a stereotype: goth-punk girl Ali, Sorority wannabe Daddy's girl Jodi, and pure and innocent Celeste. When guy problems surface in each of their lives, with the help of some liquor they go from tentative ...more
Rachael
Apr 29, 2008 Rachael rated it really liked it
Three girls are pushed into each other's worlds when they find out that they are to share a dorm. Welcome to college life at Pollard University.

The cast consists of three girls: Jodi Stein, Celeste Alexander, and Ali Sheppard. Jodi is the popular girl. She's been with her boyfriend since high school and is used to getting what she wants. Celeste is the smart girl. She is embarrassed by her parents who gave something to smoke when they took her to college. Lastly is Ali. She is just kind of a los
Courtney Leigh
Dec 06, 2013 Courtney Leigh rated it it was amazing
This book was fun, flirty, and extremely memorable! I read it in middle school and all of a sudden, while doing research for a graduate level paper I thought-- "What was that book called? The one about girls who try to make-out with a guys from every letter of the alphabet?" All I could remember was that they were a set of MTV books. Only one was out when I was reading the series for the first time, but now ALL THREE are out and I can't wait to find them and devour them!!!
Stefanie
Feb 08, 2014 Stefanie rated it it was ok
I really like the MTV books - but I did not like this one. Luckily it was a quick, easy read - so I finished it in two days. I didn't relate to any of the characters and I didn't like the storyline. This book is may more suitable for teenagers. It had a juvenile, corny feel to it - especially with all of the unnecessary asterisks and notes. Overall I wouldn't recommend it and I definitely won't be reading the sequel.
Christy
Mar 10, 2008 Christy rated it liked it
A strange little MTV trilogy about a group of friends who dare one another to hook-up with one boy for each letter of the alphabet. Their names must start with the correct letter, in alphabetical order, and there must be at least a kiss. I can't believe I read the whole trilogy, but it was cute enough for what it's worth, I guess.
Shelley
Oct 23, 2010 Shelley rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult, june, romance
I'm surprised I finished this. I won't be reading the next books in the series. If I had read this book before going to college, I would never have done. As it is, I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone for any reason.
Vicki ~ no time to read
God Awful. Horrible writing, language and characters. I don't think I've ever read a book whose characters had worse personalities than the girls in this book. Save yourself: don't read this.
Elyce
Dec 30, 2014 Elyce rated it liked it
Books I had since high school thought I'd read them over break. Not the best, but a nice mindless read for the day.
Selena
Aug 22, 2008 Selena rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: no
A. I read this book when I was like 15.
B. It gave me the idea to make out with someone from every country.
C. I am ridiculous.
Amethyst
Aug 11, 2011 Amethyst rated it it was amazing
SO GOOD!!! OMG I love the whole idea and actually have dicussed doing thi swith some friends...jk, but it really is a great story and I can't wait to get to Z! :P
Jessy Reyes
Dec 20, 2007 Jessy Reyes rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: FREAKY FRIENDS
Shelves: romantic-books
THIS IS ABOUT 3 STRANGERS THOUGHT THEY WOULD GET THEIR OWN ROOMS BUT END UP LIVING TOGETHER. THEY HAVE MANY PROBLEMS. ITS A GOOD BOOK. READ IT.
Ana
Ana rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2012
Cary
Cary rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2011
Chloe
Chloe rated it did not like it
May 03, 2015
Kannaz
Kannaz rated it it was ok
Feb 27, 2010
viola
viola rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2007
Laura rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2008
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2010
Chrissy
Chrissy rated it it was ok
Nov 12, 2010
Whitney
Whitney rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2011
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2014
Jordan Rocque
Jordan Rocque rated it it was ok
Feb 28, 2012
Stacy
Stacy rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2009
Kate
Kate rated it it was ok
Sep 01, 2008
Shanna
Shanna rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2010
Evalyn
Evalyn rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2013
Molly
Molly rated it it was ok
Nov 06, 2008
Abby
Abby rated it liked it
May 19, 2008
Pxilated
Pxilated rated it did not like it
May 14, 2012
Val
Val rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Faster, Faster, Faster (The Black Book: Diary of a Teenage Stud, #4)
  • Fake Liar Cheat
  • Dreamworld
  • Thin Skin
  • Message in a Bottle (Love Letters, #4)
  • Petshop of Horrors 2
  • The Hookup Artist
  • Floating
  • Love Happens (Love Stories)
  • Keeper of the Flames (Daughter of Destiny #3)
  • Meet Me in Manhattan
  • Caught in the Act
  • Brave New Girl
  • Alichino (Alichino, #3)
  • Runnin' Down a Dream: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
  • The Icing on the Cake
  • Chat Room
  • The Demon Ororon, Vol. 2 (The Demon Ororon, #2)

The Alphabetical Hookup List (3 books)
  • The Alphabetical Hookup List R-Z